Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Stoned, warm, comfortable and full of peanut butter

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling okay today.

ReputationRep:
    I have a really bad stomach ache. I feel extremely sad at the moment, on the verge of screaming in frustration at my life. I have 2 tests tomorrow and I want to die, A-levels are awful :'(

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm enjoying my pizza, but by myself. Not hard read between the lines really.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lonely because well I am alone

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyphilbin)
    Yes it seems like I do. Stressed because sixth form work I'd so hard and I don't think I'm going to pass my exams. Annoyed at myself for being jealous over my boyfriend talking/sitting next to other girls (although this in lessons) silly I know, right?

Hun all you can do regarding your work is try your best, lob the negativity out the door postitive thinking will get you your needed grades hopefully . Hun you love him so it is kinda understandable that you may feel like that, but you need to try to not let him speaking to other gurls grate at you if you two are in a happy relationship commited relationship then you can put your jealousky aside.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ulteriorm0tive)
    Tired and cold. I hate having to go out into the Welsh weather in the morning just to get my nicotine fix... I can't feel my toes. >_<
    I have a solution quit or use a E cig. Is the weather that bad? when I went out yesterday in my home town Birmingham I nearly got blown into the road xD gail force winds suck, my body is still cold me and my bestie resorted to dancing at the bus stop to keep or minds off the bleaching cold weather.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    Sorry didn't even check forum after I made post haha. People just say things and then one is inclined to think those things are true, and as a result believe that one is a bad person

Lol, thats life .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pocahontas lol)
    Yaaay

They're all over the place genre wise but are all still basically rock-ish. There some 30 Seconds to Mars like I'm not really into them but they have some good I'm-pissed-off-and-need-to-scream ****. Sometimes I need some heavy or emo ****, seriously like

1. 30-Modern Myth
    2. Telephone Booth-Cut My Tree (this song has the best guitar solo ever and I just headbang like mad)
    3. Telephone Booth-Stop Envying (Telephone is the wickedest Taiwan rock band ever. The beginning of this song makes me feel like I'm in some big city at night soaring through the lights:cool:)
    4. MCR-Famous Last Words (I literally feel this way, especially the first verse
    5. Evanescence-October

There's others, I'll listen to the Ariana one. I try not to listen to pop though.
    I will listen to those once I reply to all quotes .

Ariana is in her own backet imo the whiny voices genre, I still like the wording of the song though .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Sicky? :lolwut:
    Yes it is when you call in work claiming to be ill but in reality you are usually hungover or want a few days off to go galavanting .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ulteriorm0tive)
    Stoned, warm, comfortable and full of peanut butter

Lmao .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissLalaxx)
    I'm feeling okay today.
    Good good I need to work on improving my mood cause it is a rather foul one right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosebud114)
    I have a really bad stomach ache. I feel extremely sad at the moment, on the verge of screaming in frustration at my life. I have 2 tests tomorrow and I want to die, A-levels are awful :'(

I want to ficking scream and shake a few people that are supposed to help my friend but are as much use as a shoe with a hole in on a cold wet winter day.

You will be alright though goodluck huni pie xo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skratch My Itch)
    Well I'm enjoying my pizza, but by myself. Not hard read between the lines really.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The lines are telling me you are single and wanting a GF. I do hope your pizza is hot and not like the crap pizza hut was offering up for the buffet.

But I feel lonely too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mauryan)
    Lonely because well I am alone

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am the same and it is making me want to cry as well as all my stresses and my bestie not being helped.

ReputationRep:
    I feel ****ty and like I am a disappointment to everyone.I went to shower today and noticed how fat I have become and I felt disgusted,like I wanted to ****ing rip out all those layers of fat.Miserable life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by muf_mur)
    I feel ****ty and like I am a disappointment to everyone.I went to shower today and noticed how fat I have become and I felt disgusted,like I wanted to ****ing rip out all those layers of fat.Miserable life.

Sweetie, there is no need to be disgusted, just try to start improving your diet x. Life in general is a nighmare.

ReputationRep:
    Tired because I am up early to work for seven hours and I have gym after

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    I have a solution quit or use a E cig. Is the weather that bad? when I went out yesterday in my home town Birmingham I nearly got blown into the road xD gail force winds suck, my body is still cold me and my bestie resorted to dancing at the bus stop to keep or minds off the bleaching cold weather.
    I've ordered myself an e-cig online which should save me a lot of hassle, the weather really is that bad in north Wales D: I'm from Wolverhampton originally and my friends and family have been telling me how much it's been snowing and that round there so I guess it's awful everywhere (lol rhyme)

TIRED. SO TIRED.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterfly92xo)
    Tired because I am up early to work for seven hours and I have gym after

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I feel for you, what do you do at the gym? I think i need to get to a gym to work on the old abs .

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.