Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terrianne1991)
    Congrats!!!!!!!! When was your MMI? I had mine on the 4th. I really want to know now! Xx
    Hey!! and thank you! My interview was on the 19th of February, I waited about 2 weeks to hear back but they say allow up to three. Just in the process of completing the Apel form, bit more complicated than I anticipated :/!Are you going for pgdip adult too? Good luck with your application )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twioo5)
    on the 10th! im like cba for kings maannn. i hate interviews!
    I just saw this, mine is on that date too at 11:30

ReputationRep:
    How long does it usually take to hear after MMI only? (I understand its longer for MMI+tests). I have my MMI next Tuesday so I was wondering when people have roughly heard back. I heard back after exactly a week after my tests which was pretty quick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katbatt)
    Hey!! and thank you! My interview was on the 19th of February, I waited about 2 weeks to hear back but they say allow up to three. Just in the process of completing the Apel form, bit more complicated than I anticipated :/!Are you going for pgdip adult too? Good luck with your application )
    No I'm gonna be BSc adult nursing! So exciting. I just want to know! Hope they don't take too long!! X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katbatt)
    Yay I got a conditional offer for pgdip adult nursing!! So happy!!!
    Congratulations!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tizzy92)
    Congratulations!!!
    Thank you tizzy!

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, I've applied for bsc mental health nursing, my application was received by kings on the 12-01-2015. why is it taking long, I'm really worried, I mean how long do they take for them to get back to me.

any help is appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rxy)
    Hi all, I've applied for bsc mental health nursing, my application was received by kings on the 12-01-2015. why is it taking long, I'm really worried, I mean how long do they take for them to get back to me.

any help is appreciated.
    I sent mine pretty much as soon as I could last year and I only had my interview about a month ago and I got a place!!! Sometimes they leave the best till last

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rxy)

any help is appreciated.
    I applied in October and only got my interview date through in January so I wouodnt worry too much! I know there's been a backlog because of the deadline so thats probably all it is xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Realm1996)
    I sent mine pretty much as soon as I could last year and I only had my interview about a month ago and I got a place!!! Sometimes they leave the best till last
    Thanks. That makes me feel a little better, I guess. but damn I don't know what I was waiting for that I sent it that late, like why. I need a book, my best mate and what keeps my grammar on point. Wow, congratulations; what will you be studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rxy)

any help is appreciated.
    I applied on 15th October and got a test date for 11th Feb! I think they're just super busy, as long as you haven't had a rejection just be positive

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilunn1)
    I applied in October and only got my interview date through in January so I wouodnt worry too much! I know there's been a backlog because of the deadline so thats probably all it is xx
    Wow, that's amazing. I feel like drowning myself in a river. see what I mean, pretty much everyone applied last year, and there's me thinking the world will wait for me.

congratulations, what have you applied for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fairplaytoyou)
    I applied on 15th October and got a test date for 11th Feb! I think they're just super busy, as long as you haven't had a rejection just be positive

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you get in? Congratulations.

thanks, I guess I should be positive, as long as its not a rejection.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rxy)
    Wow, that's amazing. I feel like drowning myself in a river. see what I mean, pretty much everyone applied last year, and there's me thinking the world will wait for me.

congratulations, what have you applied for?
    Children's nursing and I got my place last night! But honestly I wouldn't worry too much they said they had. a huge backlog and I know plenty of people who applied later, you got it in before the deadline so you'll definitely be considered☺️ Could try ringing if you're really worried ️xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilunn1)
    Children's nursing and I got my place last night! But honestly I wouldn't worry too much they said they had. a huge backlog and I know plenty of people who applied later, you got it in before the deadline so you'll definitely be considered☺️ Could try ringing if you're really worried ️xx

congratulations, I think ill just let it be, I sound a bit a psycho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rxy)
    congratulations, I think ill just let it be, I sound a bit a psycho
    Thank you! Haha it made me So dressed as well but no news is generally good news!x

ReputationRep:
    I had my MMI two days ago on the 4th February and I'm in shock as I just received an offer to PGDip childrens nursing! Sooooo happy xxx

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I got MMI and tests on the 1st April - April fools day, great haha! Anything, i need to learn for the math and literacy tests please? I'm so nervous, excited and completely shocked! Feels like forever waiting to hear from them.

Oh i'm applying for BSc Adult Nursing.
    Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abgreen)
    I had my MMI two days ago on the 4th February and I'm in shock as I just received an offer to PGDip childrens nursing! Sooooo happy xxx
    Congrats! I had mine the same day as you! What time was yours? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rxy)
    Did you get in? Congratulations.

thanks, I guess I should be positive, as long as its not a rejection.
    They gave me an MMI date for Tues 10th after exactly 7 days. I'm not sure how their timings and stuff are working...

Good luck with everything anyway, update me when you've heard! (I'm sure it'll be positive )

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.