Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My goal is to study Psychology and Criminology at Royal Holloway, get an overall B in my A Level Maths, C in A level Physics and a DD in BTEC level 3 Business 90 credit.
    Also to be smiling at results day.

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I would like to get an A* in German. I got an A and B in German reading and Listening Respectively and these were both borderline marks. My target grade is an A but I'm obviously aiming for an A*. Defy the school.

ReputationRep:
    Hi all

I'd like to get :
    Maths (AS) - 100ums
    F Maths (AS) - 100ums
    Chemistry (AS) -95 ums
    History (AS) -95 UMS
    Politics (AS) - 100ums

STEP 1 - S/1 ?

I know this is wishful thinking but I hope I can do well

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacksgap)
    WOW so you've dropped out after doing AS can you do that?

But wouldn't they know, the unis?

Well done btw those As grades are fabulous... I know what you mean many students wanted to do medicine get around 3A's and B
    Thanks, I guess Other people congratulate me but I know I should have done better :/ in my school they more or less don't let you apply unless you have AAAB, even though in other schools they let you apply with lower ah.
    I haven't dropped out XD I'm in Year 13 now. I'm just not applying for 2015 entry. If any of you feel like reading a rambly medicine 2016 hopeful, you could totally check this out ~ http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3108893

ReputationRep:
    Exam season approaching quickly so here we go!

A level Maths - Goal - A (C achieved)
    A level Chemistry Goal- A (C achieved)
    A level Biology - goal B (D achieved)

need AAB for Bio medical science. Thanks in advance x
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Saladlover)
    I think this is great! I'm in year 11. Here are the grades I'm hoping to achieve this year:

1. Physics HL: 7
    2. English A HL: 6
    3: Math SL : 7
    4. World Religions: 7
    5. Chemistry: 6
    6. Arabic A: 6
    (Original post by Micheyy)
    Hello,this is my first time ever posting on a thread! My goals is to get at least a B in Chemistry; an A in economics; an A in biology and an A in geography. I don't know if I can achieve that but let me at least try first lol!
    (Original post by Hazzer1198)
    Hey Guys

My Main Goals are

- To improve my Maths Grade and Maths revision techniques

- To Improve my additional science grade ( D to at least a C/B

- To gradually improve every subject

(Original post by CamIX)
    This sounds really helpful! I'm in my second year of college and I need 3 A's in maths history and economics to get into uni but I feel like I'm capable of A*'s in the first two and I hope this helps me achieve that!
    (Original post by Hazzer1198)
    Hey Guys

My Main Goals are

- To Get From a D In Maths to that crucial C

- To get from a D in English Lit/lang To at least a grade B standard

- To get from a D in Additional Science to C Grade Standard

- To improve my Current GCSE Grades In order to be accepted into my schools Sixth form

(Original post by Nyano)
    My goal is to study Psychology and Criminology at Royal Holloway, get an overall B in my A Level Maths, C in A level Physics and a DD in BTEC level 3 Business 90 credit.
    Also to be smiling at results day.
    (Original post by MadsonK)
    Hi
    I would like to get an A* in German. I got an A and B in German reading and Listening Respectively and these were both borderline marks. My target grade is an A but I'm obviously aiming for an A*. Defy the school.
    (Original post by MrJAKEE)
    Hi all

I'd like to get :
    Maths (AS) - 100ums
    F Maths (AS) - 100ums
    Chemistry (AS) -95 ums
    History (AS) -95 UMS
    Politics (AS) - 100ums

STEP 1 - S/1 ?

I know this is wishful thinking but I hope I can do well

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by AnnekaChan173)
    Thanks, I guess Other people congratulate me but I know I should have done better :/ in my school they more or less don't let you apply unless you have AAAB, even though in other schools they let you apply with lower ah.
    I haven't dropped out XD I'm in Year 13 now. I'm just not applying for 2015 entry. If any of you feel like reading a rambly medicine 2016 hopeful, you could totally check this out ~ http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3108893
    (Original post by monaaa19)
    Exam season approaching quickly so here we go!

A level Maths - Goal - A (C achieved)
    A level Chemistry Goal- A (C achieved)
    A level Biology - goal B (D achieved)

need AAB for Bio medical science. Thanks in advance x

PMing you all now! :banana2:

ReputationRep:
    Does this competition/help relate to A level courses and student's only or does it also apply to undergraduate degree students?
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by chris-holt)
    Does this competition/help relate to A level courses and student's only or does it also apply to undergraduate degree students?
    It applies to everyone :yy: There are several undergrad students entered already

ReputationRep:
    Ok, well that is fantastic as I could definately use a boost to push me through my final semester at the University of Leicester as due to recent circumstances I have been finding it difficult to hold my motivation over my final year.

I believe that I currently hold a 65% average which is a 2:1 on my BSc Maths & Actuarial Science degree and so my goal is to achieve 75% across my remaining modules for this emester which are:

Actuarial Project (30 credits)
    Contingencies (20 credits)
    Financial Engineering (20 credits)

Thanks for any help and advice.

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

Even though I made my TSR account a while ago, I haven't used it much, but I hope to do so now!
    I got an e-mail concerning this competition, and got suddenly motivated.

I'm currently taking the IBDP and I want to achieve:

-Math HL: 7**
    -Biology HL: 7**
    -Physics HL: 6***
    -Chemistry SL: 7*
    -English HL: 6****
    -Dutch SL: 6****
    -Business & Management SL: 6**
    -TOK Essay: B***
    -EE: A**

Even though I'd like all 7's and A's, I'm being realistic with what I can get if I get the needed practice, which the stars signify. 1* for some practice to 5* for lots of practice.

I've also want to improve my time management greatly, which is pretty poor at the moment.

Well, I hope to achieve my goals through this competition. I do feel motivated, and my heart does tell me this is a great choice for me

Franz
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by chris-holt)
    Ok, well that is fantastic as I could definately use a boost to push me through my final semester at the University of Leicester as due to recent circumstances I have been finding it difficult to hold my motivation over my final year.

I believe that I currently hold a 65% average which is a 2:1 on my BSc Maths & Actuarial Science degree and so my goal is to achieve 75% across my remaining modules for this emester which are:

Actuarial Project (30 credits)
    Contingencies (20 credits)
    Financial Engineering (20 credits)

Thanks for any help and advice.
    (Original post by FranzTC)
    Hey!

Even though I made my TSR account a while ago, I haven't used it much, but I hope to do so now!
    I got an e-mail concerning this competition, and got suddenly motivated.

I'm currently taking the IBDP and I want to achieve:

-Math HL: 7**
    -Biology HL: 7**
    -Physics HL: 6***
    -Chemistry SL: 7*
    -English HL: 6****
    -Dutch SL: 6****
    -Business & Management SL: 6**
    -TOK Essay: B***
    -EE: A**

Even though I'd like all 7's and A's, I'm being realistic with what I can get if I get the needed practice, which the stars signify. 1* for some practice to 5* for lots of practice.

I've also want to improve my time management greatly, which is pretty poor at the moment.

Well, I hope to achieve my goals through this competition. I do feel motivated, and my heart does tell me this is a great choice for me

Franz
    It's great to see your enthusiasm!!! Puddles will send you a PM soon, and so watch out for that!!! In the meantime feel free to set up your blog, and chat in the discussion thread!

ReputationRep:
    I want to get at least ABB in maths physics and chemistry. Struggling in physics and chem at the moment and I got CDD in AS. My maths is fine now

ReputationRep:
    no idea what this thread is about, but i'll enter my grades

a2 philosophy and ethics (A) (i already finished the a2 but im retaking an exam)
    as geology (D)
    as maths (B)

goals
    A*
    A*
    A*
    respectively (don't think that matters lol)

(srs)
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Mudkipzz)
    I want to get at least ABB in maths physics and chemistry. Struggling in physics and chem at the moment and I got CDD in AS. My maths is fine now
    I've PMed you! :woo:
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by OnlyGot1Offer)
    no idea what this thread is about, but i'll enter my grades

a2 philosophy and ethics (A) (i already finished the a2 but im retaking an exam)
    as geology (D)
    as maths (B)

goals
    A*
    A*
    A*
    respectively (don't think that matters lol)

(srs)
    It's a competition! :woo: Read the OP :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    It's a competition! :woo: Read the OP :yy:
    i read the op but im bad at reading and taking in information unless cliffs are provided
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    i read the op but im bad at reading and taking in information unless cliffs are provided
    Ahh, I understand

It's a competition to Grow Your Grades - you can enter by keeping a study blog, then at the end there will be prizes for the winners. If you want to join in let me know and I'll send you a PM! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    Ahh, I understand

It's a competition to Grow Your Grades - you can enter by keeping a study blog, then at the end there will be prizes for the winners. If you want to join in let me know and I'll send you a PM! :woo:
    sounds like a plan to me. in the op you only talked about improving 1 grade, does competition extend to more than 1 subject?
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    sounds like a plan to me. in the op you only talked about improving 1 grade, does competition extend to more than 1 subject?
    It was originally going to be one grade, but I think most people are wanting to focus on more than one of their subjects - so that's okay, you can do as many as you like :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I'm really interested in this ! Current grades are
    Biology - E
    History -B
    Psychology -D
    religious studies - D

How do I email puddles ???

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.