Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I got my lnat results ten minutes ago!
    The average is 22.3, and I got 29.

ReputationRep:
    Score has come through- 23
    Just over average, not blown away by it but it's not bad I guess

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I've just gotten my LNAT score and am waiting for my application for KCL. Does anyone know the cut off score for KCL? They have asked for predicted grades so I'm not sure if that means they are considering me.

ReputationRep:
    Got 26, pretty happy, obviously not the best score out there, but I got into Nottingham with so it must be good enough!

ReputationRep:
    Got a 28, I'm satisfied with that and i already have my offers anyway.

ReputationRep:
    i didn't get mine!!!

ReputationRep:
    got 23 and bristol is the only uni that offered me a place so far... guess I'm just not good enough for UCL and KCL

ReputationRep:
    Do they email the results? i live in Dubai and i took the test in septermberish, why are they not replying :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daryaa97)
    Do they email the results? i live in Dubai and i took the test in septermberish, why are they not replying :'(
    Yeah they email them, I live in England and did it early November and haven't got mine. I guess we just need to wait

ReputationRep:
    do they definitely send them all out in the one day?

ReputationRep:
    Omg just got mine as i was complaining!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happygurl90)
    Hello! I've just gotten my LNAT score and am waiting for my application for KCL. Does anyone know the cut off score for KCL? They have asked for predicted grades so I'm not sure if that means they are considering me.
    Don't think there's an actual cutoff point but I asked a KCL representative who visited my school and he said it was around 25/26?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone gotten a score below 20 and gotten into LNAT required universities?

ReputationRep:
    Well done everyone! Impressive scores!

Just got mine: 26. With A*s across the board, in demanding subjects, as well as a strong personal statement, do you think I stand a chance at getting offers from UCL and KCL?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daryaa97)
    hey, i live in Dubai too, and i got my results a half hour ago. they're probably just doing it in batches, don't stress out!

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who doesn't have their results yet lol?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drxo)
    Has anyone gotten a score below 20 and gotten into LNAT required universities?
    Somebody on the other LNAT thread scored 18 and got an offer from Birmingham if that helps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by earwithfeet)
    Am I the only one who doesn't have their results yet lol?
    i don't either

ReputationRep:
    Got a 30!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got an 18.. Do I still have s chance at kcl? :/

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.