Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry cucumber)
    Have a piss every 3 hours or so. It should be clear - light yellow

Milk is great. Used to sink a litre a day
    Lol, every 3 hours, are you suggesting hold it in? Because I always need the toilet, at least every hour. It's always clear though.

I drink a pint with my evening meal, considering drinking more on the days I need calories to make up.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by zKlown)
    Lol, every 3 hours, are you suggesting hold it in? Because I always need the toilet, at least every hour. It's always clear though.

I drink a pint with my evening meal, considering drinking more on the days I need calories to make up.
    If your going that often, you're probably over drinking if anything. That's a lot of going to the toilet.

Track how much you drink for the next couple of days and weight yourself and then come back to me.

ReputationRep:
    If your going that often, you're probably over drinking if anything. That's a lot of going to the toilet.

Track how much you drink for the next couple of days and weight yourself and then come back to me.
    I like your honesty

I didn't think I drank enough TBH, on a normal day where I work

I drink a pint for breakfast, take a 750ml bottle to work and that lasts me all day.

I take another full 750ml drink to the gym and drink it all.

Then have another pint with my evening meal.

I've always gone to toilet a lot, even before I got into fitness. When I used to go out clubbing I used to spend more time in the toilet then I did in the club. (No homo)
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I like your honesty

I didn't think I drank enough TBH, on a normal day where I work

I drink a pint for breakfast, take a 750ml bottle to work and that lasts me all day.

I take another full 750ml drink to the gym and drink it all.

Then have another pint with my evening meal.

I've always gone to toilet a lot, even before I got into fitness. When I used to go out clubbing I used to spend more time in the toilet then I did in the club. (No homo)
    Fair enough, that's not a vast amount of drinking but a lot of going to the toilet lolz. Is your urine always clear and is it a big volume? If your first urination dark in the morning?

Are you very thirsty a lot or no?

It might be worth actually noting how many times you go in the day too. You might not realise that you don't go for four or five hours

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough, that's not a vast amount of drinking but a lot of going to the toilet lolz. Is your urine always clear and is it a big volume? If your first urination dark in the morning?

Are you very thirsty a lot or no?

It might be worth actually noting how many times you go in the day too. You might not realise that you don't go for four or five hours
    Nah it's not in big volume, just frequent and yes always clear.

It's darker than usual first thing in morning, but not really dark. I'm not that thirsty all the time, I usually just sip on water throughout the day.

I would say I go at least 5 times to the toilet in my 8 hour day at work (which I'm surprised no-one has picked up on yet).

ReputationRep:

Zayn came on in the gym, I LOVED IT.

ReputationRep:
    Strong in-depth discussion of piss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Strong in-depth discussion of piss
    I quite enjoyed it TBH

Brought a bit of diversity to the conversation.

ReputationRep:
    FK be like:

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Nah it's not in big volume, just frequent and yes always clear.

It's darker than usual first thing in morning, but not really dark. I'm not that thirsty all the time, I usually just sip on water throughout the day.

I would say I go at least 5 times to the toilet in my 8 hour day at work (which I'm surprised no-one has picked up on yet).
    Don't know is the answer. That's a lot of going to the toilet. If your worried, go to the doctor. If your urine is the right colour, then there's probably nothing to worry about. But if you're worried, GP is my advice. If you want to increase your liquid intake then do it lol

ReputationRep:
    Don't know is the answer. That's a lot of going to the toilet. If your worried, go to the doctor. If your urine is the right colour, then there's probably nothing to worry about. But if you're worried, GP is my advice. If you want to increase your liquid intake then do it lol
    I'm not worried, it's always been the case for me.

This conversation started out as should I drink more and turned into s debate on piss, which quite frankly, I enjoyed (no homo)

ReputationRep:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.