37.00%
    I won't vote.
    1.00%

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Gladiator12345)
    In because it has a lot of benefits for us in terms of trade
    Such as increased pricing due to obligatory subsidies and fixed pricing above the market value?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    Such as increased pricing due to obligatory subsidies and fixed pricing above the market value?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    And lack of opportunity exploiting the new markets that are rapidly growing all around the world, English speaking markets whom we have connections with. I like the whole "We'd end up like north Korea",lefty argument, irony being north Korea had higher gdp growth last year than and eurozone country, I also heard it the EU only account for 10 percent of world trade by 2050, mainly due to its flagging population and obviously the euro.

It's really good though.......
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Conservationofmass)
    And lack of opportunity exploiting the new markets that are rapidly growing all around the world, English speaking markets whom we have connections with. I like the whole "We'd end up like north Korea",lefty argument, irony being north Korea had higher gdp growth last year than and eurozone country, I also heard it the EU only account for 10 percent of world trade by 2050, mainly due to its flagging population and obviously the euro.

It's really good though.......
    Our trade with the EU, at least proportional to the whole, is in decline while commonwealth trade is on the rise

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Our trade with the EU, at least proportional to the whole, is in decline while commonwealth trade is on the rise

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I know I'm agreeing with you. Our economy would collapse though...lmao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VotreAltesse)
    A referendum seems an inevitability since David Cameron was re-elected Prime Minister.

Where does your vote lie? In or Out?

Out for me
    The age group that uses the TSR forums aren't indicative of the UK populations voting intentions so the poll is useless.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    As you'd expect given that emerging economies grow faster than developed economies. Exports to the EU and developed Anglosphere still account for 65% of total exports though. Also, the Commonwealth will never agree to a collective trade agreement (there's nothing stopping them now bar the UK and Malta).

I do have sympathy for the skeptic view on trade though.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.