Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Think I got between 58 and 62 (very roughly) does anyone know what grade(s) this equates too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beanos)
    72/73 out of 75 I reckon, need 90 UMS minimum, hopefully grade boundaries will be low!!
    sorry, can I just ask why you need 90UMS, surely 72/75 is still a pretty good A?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRaspberry)
    Think I got between 58 and 62 (very roughly) does anyone know what grade(s) this equates too?
    B maybe even low A

ReputationRep:
    Think I got around 60-ish
    hopefully that's enough to scrape an A
    Just gonna try and smash C2 and S1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angelo12231)
    Yeah don't forget to tell me
    Will do

ReputationRep:
    Thanks a lot!
    I think I am around 72, made a silly mistake in the 4 ii b division cant do division by hand...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LearningGeek)
    sorry, can I just ask why you need 90UMS, surely 72/75 is still a pretty good A?
    I'm doing A2, this was a resit and I made a mess of D1 last year (60/100) which I can't resit (my college isn't doing it again, don't ask, stupid military college) so I need 90 in C1 and C2 to get an A at AS.

ReputationRep:
    Me also
    (Original post by Isabella~)
    Just wondering would it be fine if it wrote 'and' instead of 'or' when giving solutions for the inequality question? Also if I labelled the solutions as x rather than p? If wrong, how many marks do you think would be deducted?
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Why isn't (2^x)^2 =4^2x???

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    67/75 happy with this seeing as this was my retake!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    come and vote and see how others have voted
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3322317

ReputationRep:
    I think grade boundaries would be
    64 or 63 out of 75 for an A

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think I got 72 or 73/75, definitely in the 70s though.
    I don't recognise getting -4, -4 for the simultaneous equations which worries me.

ReputationRep:
    How much do you think 52-55 will be..?

ReputationRep:
    Lost around 2/3 marks on the last question! All in all, good paper! Will 73/75 be 95ish ums?

ReputationRep:
    I made a silly mistake in question 7)b), I substituted y=2^x into the equation, and I got the correct values for y, but I forgot to substitute back to solve for x. How many marks do you think I will lose?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lakshmisravya)
    I made a silly mistake in question 7)b), I substituted y=2^x into the equation, and I got the correct values for y, but I forgot to substitute back to solve for x. How many marks do you think I will lose?

Omg i did the same mistake, you'll probably lose only 1 or 2 marks

ReputationRep:
    Would I lose marks for not simplifying 3 +- sqrt8 to 3 +- 2sqrt2?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prismere)
    Would I lose marks for not simplifying 3 +- sqrt8 to 3 +- 2sqrt2?
    No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arsey)
    Here are my solutions.

I didn't think it was an 'easy' paper, quite a few questions with tricky parts.

Expect average(ish) boundaries.
    I got the same answer you got for question 5 however I put a line through it but the answer is still visible. I then proceeded to use the quadratic formula instead to get two different answers for P.

Would I still get full marks for that question even though I crossed out the right answer ??

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 27, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.