The Student Room Group

Imperial College medicine applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by p12
Hey, do you guys know what it means if you don't receive this letter, cause I didn't get one? Thanks

I'm afraid not, you might get it tomorrow. I got the one about the sports facilities later than everyone else a couple of weeks ago so it might just be a case of them sending them out in batches
Reply 241
Original post by yasaminO_o
I'm afraid not, you might get it tomorrow. I got the one about the sports facilities later than everyone else a couple of weeks ago so it might just be a case of them sending them out in batches

Ahh I haven't got either :s-smilie:
How can the first interviews be 15th December if they give you 2 was notice before hand?
Original post by acuteLL
How can the first interviews be 15th December if they give you 2 was notice before hand?

I heard cardiff gave only one week's notice to some people, have you got anything from Imperial yet?
Original post by acuteLL

You get to book your interview, it won't be on 15th unless you want it to be. My friend only got 10 days notice at SGUL last year
Original post by Azula
Ahh I haven't got either :s-smilie:

I wouldn't panic, some people get them later than others
Original post by nutcase13
I heard cardiff gave only one week's notice to some people, have you got anything from Imperial yet?

No but I hope the s1 or s3 band isn't abnormally high for bmat : I bot 4.7, 8.0, 3.5.... No idea what happened s1 !
Got*
So we're expecting that the first interviews will be given out tomorrow? :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hope so could really do with something to keep my spirits up after I mess up my Cambridge interview on Wednesday :/
Original post by acuteLL
I hope so could really do with something to keep my spirits up after I mess up my Cambridge interview on Wednesday :/

I could as well - two pre-interview rejections already from kings and Exeter :L I think if I was lucky enough to get an imperial offer (which I'm sceptical of) I'd probably get it in the second batch anyway :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by acuteLL
No but I hope the s1 or s3 band isn't abnormally high for bmat : I bot 4.7, 8.0, 3.5.... No idea what happened s1 !

That Section two score though :eek:
Original post by Hectors
That Section two score though :eek:

Haha I was literally like that when I got it! Especially seeing as I had conjunctivitis when I did the bmat ! But it won't matter if s1 and s3 are higher cut off points which is a bit worrying...
Future decided in 1 test.... Scary :/
When will imperial start giving out interviews?
Original post by GrandMasti

Who knows!
Original post by GrandMasti

I got mine at around 4:30 on 2/12 last year, but obviously this is likely to be different. I wouldn't advise waiting for news, it's out of our control now.
just got an interview. bmat: 5.7, 8 , 3.5A. good luck to those still waiting!
Original post by mikey1995
just got an interview. bmat: 5.7, 8 , 3.5A. good luck to those still waiting!

Congrats!! :smile: not surprising with a bmat like that :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
At last! The interview calling has begun.

Well done ! 😀
anyone else with interview invites?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending