Turn on thread page Beta

Going down on girls - do all boys do it? watch

ReputationRep:
    My ex never did it because he had only done it once before and was terrified he was bad at it. Part of it was because he claimed I was very good at giving him oral and felt pressure to perform for me in return. I gave him head extremely frequently as we found it was the best way for us both to get off, but in the end the situation made me feel undervalued like he was embarrassed or disgusted by me, like I was only there to pleasure him when he didn't even touch me at times. I'd have loved it if he would have at least gone to the effort of trying it.

Not much of a surprise the relationship only lasted 3 months in the end when I felt like that I guess.

It's the kind of thing that you'd ideally want to be able to talk to your girlfriend openly about. Express your concerns (but please be careful not to offend), but I'd advise that you give it a shot at least once if only to make sure she understands you appreciate her enough to give her what she wants, most especially if she gives you oral.

Overall though my friend, the choice is yours.

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c31z0-bRvc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TylerClementi)
    Let me test your Patwa:

"Splurt! simi dunn ghosta chi-chi from pickny yuzimi bring de fya mek i bun dis er maama man, duppy ting dat!"

That should be easy my bredrin (if you are infact 'my bredrin' come on and tell us which famous Yard film it comes from too? LOL
    Surprisingly I have never watched a yard film and I was actually born there...However, What I can tell you about is Ackee and Salfish, Cow foot and curry goat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zippity.doodah)
    I'm sorry but this is stupid - an interest in your partner's pleasure isn't "beta" whether you're standing or on all fours - what kind of insecure self-obsessed man would think "I could be getting down on all fours for this woman I love, but I'm too scared of seeming less macho"? that is going to be the kind of thing that destroys a relationship down the line
    I think that was his point - he'd do it for someone he loved, but not for any random girl he would sleep with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by H0PEL3SS)
    I think that was his point - he'd do it for someone he loved, but not for any random girl he would sleep with.
    where are you reading that info?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    I don't believe any man who tells me it's possible to not have feelings for a girl he likes a lot and who he happens to be sleeping with. I'm not accusing you of lying but I just can't accept or believe that answer due to experience. I'm sorry i just cannot.

There's nothing to argue about and I already know the nature of your relationship with said girl,I'm not learning anything new here that I didn't suspect before.
    There's a difference between love and like though even with sex.

With my last girlfriend i liked her and i was attracted to her but i eventually dumped her because the feelings were no deeper than a friend with benefits really (bar doing relationship things). Equally, i do believe that i have been in love with women that i've not had sex with.

In this sense then i disagree with you since i (and possibly Foo) have emotions separate from sex. Liking a lot is still unfortunately not love.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    There's a difference between love and like though even with sex.

With my last girlfriend i liked her and i was attracted to her but i eventually dumped her because the feelings were no deeper than a friend with benefits really (bar doing relationship things). Equally, i do believe that i have been in love with women that i've not had sex with.

In this sense then i disagree with you since i (and possibly Foo) have emotions separate from sex. Liking a lot is still unfortunately not love.
    So I stil think it doesn't add up. Especially when you're intimate with someone for a while. You start to like them a lot and sooner or later whether you like it or not,start to develop feelings.

ReputationRep:
    So I stil think it doesn't add up. Especially when you're intimate with someone for a while. You start to like them a lot and sooner or later whether you like it or not,start to develop feelings.
    I agree that the intimacy (and to do it repeatedly implies some kind of friendship at a minimum) makes you like a girl a lot but i don't believe that you always cross the threshold into love.

ReputationRep:
    I agree that the intimacy (and to do it repeatedly implies some kind of friendship at a minimum) makes you like a girl a lot but i don't believe that you always cross the threshold into love.
    It most certainly does. You feel a certain way with that person when you're intimate. It's just complete BS,I'm sorry.

ReputationRep:
    It most certainly does. You feel a certain way with that person when you're intimate. It's just complete BS,I'm sorry.
    It's never happened for me, i've either fallen pretty quickly or not. Perhaps you just fall in love more easily (my perception is that most women do).

ReputationRep:
    It's never happened for me, i've either fallen pretty quickly or not. Perhaps you just fall in love more easily (my perception is that most women do).
    No I do not. I just find it strange that you could be so intimate with someone and feel hardly anything for them,don't you? Surely you guys are just trying to play it cool but deep down there's always something there.

ReputationRep:
    No I do not. I just find it strange that you could be so intimate with someone and feel hardly anything for them,don't you? Surely you guys are just trying to play it cool but deep down there's always something there.
    Feeling hardly anything is not what i said. I strongly like some people, but don't love them. Love is another dimension that requires something special to develop and in many cases does not.

ReputationRep:
    Feeling hardly anything is not what i said. I strongly like some people, but don't love them. Love is another dimension that requires something special to develop and in many cases does not.
    You can't just feel strongly for somebody. Love is feeling strongly.

ReputationRep:
    You can't just feel strongly for somebody. Love is feeling strongly.
    When i'm in love with somebody i think about them almost all the time, i want to be around them, i'm happy just being around them, i think of knocking them up and i can't stand the thought of them being with anybody else. There's also a magnetism which draws me to them and i occasionally feel nerves.

I can sleep with a girl a lot and enjoy my time with them a lot and have terrific conversation but feel none of the above.

To use a metaphor, i can sleep with a hobnob and prefer her to other biscuits but she'll never be the Strawberry Cheesecake i yearn for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemon Haze)
    Surprisingly I have never watched a yard film and I was actually born there...However, What I can tell you about is Ackee and Salfish, Cow foot and curry goat
    You ****ing liar! you only have a cursory knowledge of Jamaica that you mostly google, you're NOT black! you're a white pussy boy tryna fake being black to besmirch us. You cover yourself by saying you've never seen a Yard film but what excuse do you give for not knowing Patwa?

NOW EVERYONE KNOWS YOUR FALSE!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zippity.doodah)
    where are you reading that info?
    Below
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    I’ve always seen it as a very intimate act, not something I’m 100% comfortable with where the vast majority of women are concerned, and reserved only for those I have certain feelings for. I’m not going to argue about this, or debate the nature of my relations with my dates, it’s inappropriate and not your place to comment in the first place, sorry
    Personally, I don't agree, but to each their own.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    It’s bringing their masculinity into question,* from my POV, for sure, but rarely do I consider it appropriate/worthwhile to directly, seriously question the masculinity of particular individuals (unless invited to do/there is some [perceived] social good that may come of it)
    Most of this post was just arguing semantics and completely ignoring the actual points I was making, so I'll just let my previous post speak for itself and not bother replying seriously to this one. I've chosen this bit to quote because I thought it was the funniest part.

ReputationRep:
    When i'm in love with somebody i think about them almost all the time, i want to be around them, i'm happy just being around them, i think of knocking them up and i can't stand the thought of them being with anybody else. There's also a magnetism which draws me to them and i occasionally feel nerves.

I can sleep with a girl a lot and enjoy my time with them a lot and have terrific conversation but feel none of the above.

To use a metaphor, i can sleep with a hobnob and prefer her to other biscuits but she'll never be the Strawberry Cheesecake i yearn for.
    Still doesn't compute. How can you like somebody so much that you have no feelings of love? Every moment you spend together is meant to bring you closer together

ReputationRep:
    Still doesn't compute. How can you like somebody so much that you have no feelings of love? Every moment you spend together is meant to bring you closer together
    That's never been my experience. You don't keep getting closer together, eventually you have a level of closeness which is as high as its going to get with that girl.

ReputationRep:
    That's never been my experience. You don't keep getting closer together, eventually you have a level of closeness which is as high as its going to get with that girl.
    No. I don't understand how you can feel close to something and like them so damn much and then go on to claim you have no feelings of love. See there's something fishy right there

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 2, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.