Turn on thread page Beta

Post in this thread and I'll tell you what I think of you as a user watch

ReputationRep:
    Hiya broski.
    I wouldn't mind being told I'm not known

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    me!
    The only time we spoke was in that kik chat and it was hilarious :laugh: You were so uncomfortable haha

Pretty popular poster I guess Always post something off topic and not serious though smh....
    Some of the posts are funny but some aren't, I do find it funny though if you get offended by someone you'll argue the **** out of them until they back down :lol:

In general you seem laid back I don't give a **** about anyone's opinion though

(Original post by Law-Hopeful)
    No thanks, I don't require validation from anyone, not least a random user on TSR .
    Suit yourself :hand:

I find you bland and boring

(Original post by Mystery.)
    I don't think you even know me xD
    No I don't It's hard to give opinions on non regular posters but if it means anything you seem really nice

(Original post by mmmmmmmmmmmmm)
    :creep:

Doubt you know who i am though
    Of course I do, you always post the first on every thread I see :lol:

Usually something about Islam or someones way of life and you'll judge them or put a really witty comment that hits deep Very unorthodox for a Muslim though ^.^

Most of your posts are pretty hilarious and especially if you're insulting someone, keep it up :laugh:

(Original post by elen90)
    Reminds me of an experiment that I saw - four different people each given an identical description, supposedly tailored towards themselves specifically.

Each individual was amazed by its accuracy.
    (Original post by Cherie Amour)
    No; acknowledging its boldness in colour (but if you would be so kind to tell me...)
    Are either of you two asking for opinions :eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schrödingers Cat)

Sup :cool:

Loved the posts on the account, hit hard but spoke the truth. Should have been called the radical truth Good friend and I enjoy our chats especially about fitness

You're a nice guy and hopefully we'll meet one day, good luck with the maths course and all the best for you and the miss haram! You make a great couple

Peace x

Thanks man and yeah we really should organise a group meet

Keep lifting and good luck with Notts - we'll make it, me and missy rad

ReputationRep:
    Are either of you two asking for opinions :eyeball:
    Sure, I don't mind, but I don't think you know me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasmin#2)
    ME (you'll have nothing to say, not a regular poster)
    Mhmmm I've seen you post like twice :lol: I can't remember what was said but you're really nice and your posts are decent Was there a Yamin #1? :eek:

(Original post by Skill Twix)
    Never seen you on here
    Yeah we've never spoken before, I've seen you a few times post.

Mainly on forums making jokes :laugh: People on here seem to like you though so that's always good

(Original post by pinkteddyx64)
    Rate me please!
    Our resident forum game player

Never actually seen you post outside of the games forum :laugh: It is funny how dedicated you are to counting but there must be something else to do! Like come on man, you can play games in real life too

Such a friendly user though Can't say a bad word about you

(Original post by SchrodingersMatt)
    So you are the user who took Schrodingers Cat! I was going to have that . It doesn't matter, I like my alternative!.
    Lmao, loving the name! I assume you're a new user so I don't really have much to say, I'm sure you're a fellow physicist though so we'll probably meet each other in the same threads!

(Original post by Blackstarr)
    Lol.

I seen a similar thread.
    What was it called? :ninja:

As a user I haven't seen you post so you must be a lurker

(Original post by Imperion)
    I rate 8/8. Anything you say is sh8. :smug: Now tell me
    Don't sl8 me but you do physics yeah bro?

We've spoken a few times I think in threads about stuff and you're a good user, you know a lot about your subject and you make me laugh. We have disagreed on a few things though and although you argue well Pretty sure you were beta compared to me :mmm:

Decent user though would rate 8/8 don't h8

(Original post by Jibola240)
    You don't know me.... nobody does
    I've seen you post once!

But I can't say I know you too well

Sorry bro :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 雷尼克)
    Manbearpig (man idiot pig)
    Too true. Prsm.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Don't sl8 me but you do physics yeah bro?

We've spoken a few times I think in threads about stuff and you're a good user, you know a lot about your subject and you make me laugh. We have disagreed on a few things though and although you argue well Pretty sure you were beta compared to me :mmm:

Decent user though would rate 8/8 don't h8
    Yeh! Physics master race innit.

lel I had a speech written in case of h8

6'2" alpha. U mad bro?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperion)
    Yeh! Physics master race innit.

lel I had a speech written in case of h8

6'2" alpha. U mad bro?
    I want to hear the speech anyway go ahead

I'm 6' lean af alpha. Don't h8

ReputationRep:
    Oh but I do know you too well

Glad to have another stalker :mmm:

I have seen you post a fair amount actually but we haven't spoken, as the name implies you are absolutely crazy Or just mad... not sure which one yet... although your posts always make me laugh and you're pretty funny. Also doing medicine so I take it you're quite clever :ninja: Nice picture btw

Sup :cool:

Loved the posts on the account, hit hard but spoke the truth. Should have been called the radical truth Good friend and I enjoy our chats especially about fitness

You're a nice guy and hopefully we'll meet one day, good luck with the maths course and all the best for you and the miss haram! You make a great couple

Peace x

Guten tag :hat2:

One of the best debaters on this forum imo, always comes up with a good argument and forever mirin that rep :daydreaming: I haven't seen you post many jokes so you must have changed your writing style recently to be more serious and debating

Great poster and arguer and thankfully you agree with most of my debates

Very relaxed dude, don't post that much mainly on cupcakes VM/PM's Seem like a decent lad although I don't know much about you. Your posts are pretty tedious but still a good user

Can't say I've seen you post and we've never spoken so not much to say I'm afraid, I think I remember your avatar in some threads and you post mostly jokes?

Why? He has to post in here himself if he wants my opinion :pierre:
    Because he was banned up until today and I was desperate for someone to talk about me as if I actually have some value in this world, be it negative or positive. Anyhow, I shall post on TorpidPhil and stop using this account now...
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by cole-slaw)
    When you reach my age, you will understand. You don't suddenly change personality just because another ******* mother****ing birthday goes past. (You just understand things better)
    Yup, men never really grow up, we just become wiser

ReputationRep:
    Ok. Schro. Judge me please. I await your all-powerful, all-insightful judgment.

ReputationRep:

..... m8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Free Radical)
    Thanks man and yeah we really should organise a group meet

Keep lifting and good luck with Notts - we'll make it, me and missy rad
    hi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mashallah)
    ..... m8
    Dbi

Don't be jel

ReputationRep:
    hi
    Finally here baby :lovie2:

Are you on the PS?
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    The only time we spoke was in that kik chat and it was hilarious :laugh: You were so uncomfortable haha

Pretty popular poster I guess Always post something off topic and not serious though smh....
    Some of the posts are funny but some aren't, I do find it funny though if you get offended by someone you'll argue the **** out of them until they back down :lol:

In general you seem laid back I don't give a **** about anyone's opinion though
    I'm never listening to ChickenMadness again when he says I'll have fun in the kik chat :hand:

ffs you know me so well even though we aren't even friends :lol: :yep: thanks.

ReputationRep:

Reply 1
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sandude - Dankstorm
    Reply 2
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That's your opinion
    Reply 3
    Spoiler:
    Show
    What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.
    I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words.

You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.
    Reply 4
    Spoiler:
    Show
    My name is Jeff

Bruh, you got nothing on me. 1v1 me. I'll rekt ya.

ReputationRep:
    Dbi

Don't be jel
    ffs ive been waiting awhole day 4 ur judgement

ReputationRep:
    ffs ive been waiting awhole day 4 ur judgement
    My judgement is popular you'll have to wait

Although you're next :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Free Radical)
    Finally here baby :lovie2:

Are you on the PS?
    yuss :bigsmile:

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.