Sort my kitchen kit!

Posted from TSR Mobile
rachiriot
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by TSR Competition)
You can chuck those knackered pots and pans in the bin if you win this great prize from Sistema.

This kitchen essentials bundle from Sistema's Microwave range is perfect for stocking up your uni kitchen, making it easy to get your cooking sorted sharpish. Included in the bundle are rice and vegetable steamers, a soup mug, an egg cooker and more...Each bundle is worth £40 and we've got five sets to give away to TSR members.

Entering the competition is easy - just reply to this thread with the words 'sort my kitchen kit!'.

Read more about this competition and the prizes on offer.
Sort my kitchen kit!
Alan2.718
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sort my kitchen kit!
nileshsborse
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sort my kitchen kit!
mccrae01
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You can chuck those knackered pots and pans in the bin if you win this great prize from Sistema.

This kitchen essentials bundle from Sistema's Microwave range is perfect for stocking up your uni kitchen, making it easy to get your cooking sorted sharpish. Included in the bundle are rice and vegetable steamers, a soup mug, an egg cooker and more...Each bundle is worth £40 and we've got five sets to give away to TSR members.

Entering the competition is easy - just reply to this thread with the words 'sort my kitchen kit!'.

Sort my kitchen kit !
Lissy14
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Sort my kitchen kit!
yukicookie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sort my kitchen kit!
Crovati
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sort my kitchen kit!
EraseMeElysion
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sort my kitchen kit (please)!
Mich18
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
sort my kitchen kit!
june1948
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
'sort my kitchen kit!'.

Slowbro93
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

sort my kitchen kit!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (26)
7.07%
They might tell the bully (35)
9.51%
I don't think they'd understand (56)
15.22%
It might lead to more bullying (143)
38.86%
There's nothing they could do (108)
29.35%

Watched Threads