Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alicia_x)
    Aw, thanks

That's the right attitude! I would ignore people like that -- they're not worth anyone's time. The comments made by that person were particularly horrible in my opinion.
    You're welcome

Yeah that's true. I'm sure women have to put up with their fair share of body image comments too, so we all have to ignore the douchebags. XD

Thanks again for having my back though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    If I really liked someone,that wouldn't be the case but if was just a fling then I don't really care. No need to feel insecure
    Ah, well I don't now, just when I read your posts that's all. We guys are quite vulnerable on topics about penis size. I'm good now though haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danz123)
    Ah, well I don't now, just when I read your posts that's all. We guys are quite vulnerable on topics about penis size. I'm good now though haha
    Same with girls about breast size and body image

ReputationRep:
    Same with girls about breast size and body image
    You're absolutely right about that, but what's your point? I mean that doesn't take away from how guys feel, and we also to some extent are body conscious too with all the ads with models who have six-pac abs, pecs etc.

ReputationRep:
    You're absolutely right about that, but what's your point? I mean that doesn't take away from how guys feel, and we also to some extent are body conscious too with all the ads with models who have six-pac abs, pecs etc.
    I get that but some guys also place restrictions. A certain size they want their girl to be

ReputationRep:
    I get that but some guys also place restrictions. A certain size they want their girl to be
    if a guy or girl is too busy judging you by the way you look then they probs dont deserve your time, stay away from such people and save yourself the effort.

ReputationRep:
    For the most part, guys just want to be with healthy girls, as in girls of a healthy weight. Same goes with girls who want guys who are healthy. I personally don't look at bust measurements or hip to bust whatever ratio, thinking "if she isn't around this measurement I won't date her". Besides, with weight, at least one can control it to some degree. Penis size is 100% genetics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I just don't think a 7 inch erect penis is all that big, it just average or maybe slightly above average. On TSR however everyone talks about 7 inch penises like they're big, what do you think? girls preferably...
    It is so big probably would rip my vagina apart.(seriously)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cakeyygirl)
    ahh its kinda small ngl lmao

10/11inches is more ideal...

but then again it shouldn't matter if you like someone you like them penis size wont change anything
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cakeyygirl)
    ahh its kinda small ngl lmao

10/11inches is more ideal...

but then again it shouldn't matter if you like someone you like them penis size wont change anything
    I think you're confusing inches with cm

you've clearly got your fingers burnt and thats why you say 7+ only lol

ReputationRep:
    You're welcome

Yeah that's true. I'm sure women have to put up with their fair share of body image comments too, so we all have to ignore the douchebags. XD

Thanks again for having my back though.
    Agreed. Douchebags should be ignored. You're welcome!

ReputationRep:
    Op why do you give a **** man, if if makes you feel so insecure then go get an operation 😅

(Original post by Ahmed766)
    Op why do you give a **** man, if if makes you feel so insecure then go get an operation 😅
    I'm not insecure, just wanted to know if its something to be proud of or just average

ReputationRep:
    I'm not insecure, just wanted to know if its something to be proud of or just average
    People lie about their size also some people don't know how to measure properly (not that I know) otherwise even if people do measure properly and someone can confirm they're not lying then the sample size would be too small to decide in most cases. Also you don't just have one type, you have circumsized and uncircumsized etc

ReputationRep:
    2.5 inch master race

ReputationRep:
    This must be one of the few measurements that will never go metric in the UK!

ReputationRep:
    you've clearly got your fingers burnt and thats why you say 7+ only lol
    I've had no problems at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    This, plus girth to consider.. :innocent:

5+ is more than most (good) girls can comfortably handle (at least to begin with) e.g. without pain/soreness.. or so I'm told *cough*

4-5” is probably about ideal for most gals I’d have thought

Out of interest, how low would you go for me, d’ya think? :holmes:

Doh!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I’ve a very big ’personality’, mind :smug:
    I can only apologise :erm:

Nowt that getting off their asses and down the gym/cosmetic surgeon’s table can’t fix. Mini-men don’t have that option. Spare a thought for the less well endowed next time eh love
    I'll accept 5+ please,not used to anything lower

Maybe a 5,reasonable enough?

Whatever happened to penis enlargement products?

ReputationRep:
    I'll accept 5+ please,not used to anything lower

Maybe a 5,reasonable enough?
    How do you know the length of a guys **** before you sleep with him? Do you talk to guys for weeks, go on a few dates, then just as you are about to sleep together, you ignore his personality, looks, humour etc and just get the ruler out?

And if it's under 5 inches do you just walk out and never see him again? :lol:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 24, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.