I sent off my UCAS application today for the following:
    Brunel University - V100
    Swansea University- V100
    Cardiff University - V100
    Royal Holloway - V100
    King's College London - L241

Good luck to all of you applying!

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone being interviewed at Oxford for history next week?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mslader)
    Yes I am - Keble?

ReputationRep:
    I applied for Balliol but being interviewed at st Anne's. How prepared are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mslader)
    yeh at Brasenose, wbu?

ReputationRep:
    I got a conditional offer from Kings (AAA) for History BA! Has anyone heard from Bristol or UCL yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlotteannabel)
    AS grades: AABB
    A2 predictions: AAA
    Universities applied to: UCL, Bristol, KCL, Cardiff, Southampton

So nervous to get responses! Good luck everyone

You'll probably waiting forever to hear from UCL aha

ReputationRep:
    WHAT'S GOOD GUYS

Applied for History (V100) at Durham, UCL, Kent and UEA so far. Received offers from Kent and UEA (unconditional if I put UEA as my firm)
    AS grades: AABB
    GCSE: A*A*AAAAAABB

Good luck to everyone applying, especially those who have got oxbridge interviews-you'll smash them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlotteannabel)
    I got a conditional offer from Kings (AAA) for History BA! Has anyone heard from Bristol or UCL yet?
    I've applied to kings and UCL hahahah might see your there

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I couldn't seem to find a thread for this!
    So, who's applying for History this year and what uni's have you applied to? Have you got any offers get?
    I've applied to York, Manchester, Sheffield, Royal Holloway and Edinburgh,
    I've had offers from the first four and I'm just waiting to hear back from Edinburgh now, but I've heard that they take a while to reply so not getting my hopes up.
    I've received an unconditional from Royal Holloway but only if I put it as my firm so I'm probably not going to be doing that.
    So yeah, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi ! I've applied to York, Manchester, Newcastle, Northumbria and Lincoln. I've applied to Newcastle through partners for a reduced offer and haven't heard back yet, but i have offers from all the others and an unconditional from Lincoln. Its only my insurance though so I don't think firming it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jordan_watson)
    Hi ! I've applied to York, Manchester, Newcastle, Northumbria and Lincoln. I've applied to Newcastle through partners for a reduced offer and haven't heard back yet, but i have offers from all the others and an unconditional from Lincoln. Its only my insurance though so I don't think firming it
    Oh cool! Have you decided on your firm yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've had offers from Birmingham, Manchester, Sheffield, York and Keele now. Keele was unconditional if I firm it, but I think I'm going to put it as my insurance so it goes to ABB

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to York, Manchester and Sheffield as well! Along with Warwick and Edge Hill. I've received an offer from Manchester and Warwick so far! :-)

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, congrats on your offers!! I was just wondering what subject you got the B in if you don't mind me asking??
    (Original post by james71953)
    AS Grades: AABC (Dropped the C, resitting one module of the B)
    Predicted: A*AA
    Unis applied to: Warwick, Leeds, Exeter, Sheffield and Cambridge

I have offers from Warwick, Leeds, Exeter and Sheffield so far. Waiting to see if I get an interview for Cambridge now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abc_jen)
    I've applied to York, Manchester and Sheffield as well! Along with Warwick and Edge Hill. I've received an offer from Manchester and Warwick so far! :-)
    Oh cool! Do you know what you're putting as your firm? If I don't get an offer from Edinburgh then mines going to be York I think, congrats on your offers!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louisahoyle;[url="tel:61096403")
    61096403[/url]]Oh cool! Do you know what you're putting as your firm? If I don't get an offer from Edinburgh then mines going to be York I think, congrats on your offers!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thankyou! Well I wasn't expecting an offer from Warwick so it was going to be Manchester but I'm now torn between the two! I'll have to do a bit of thinking. Hopefully you'll get an offer from Edinburgh!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else who applied to UCL been set a short essay to do? I have to do one answering 'How do Historians prove their arguments?'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza1234)
    Has anyone else who applied to UCL been set a short essay to do? I have to do one answering 'How do Historians prove their arguments?'
    Just a reminder folks that TSR policy forbids online or PM comments about interviews, tsr, essays etc, so please no 'helpful hints' about how to tackle this essay question.

Please adhere to this!

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to York, Manchester, Leeds, Nottingham and Manchester met. I've had all 5 offers but now I'm just deciding where to go. I really want a big city to enjoy student life, does anyone know if York is like this??

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 9, 2016
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.