The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Anyone got interview offers for medicine yet?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 241
Original post by edothero
Conditional offer for Computer Science today.

I just sent off my application for CS now. About how long did it take them to get back to you and what are your grade predictions and GCSE results may i ask?
Original post by Cnm1235
I just sent off my application for CS now. About how long did it take them to get back to you and what are your grade predictions and GCSE results may i ask?

Sent mine off on September the 28th. I would assume they started giving out offers last week so don't worry. I was very early with my application!

Predictions: A*A*a (Maths, F-Maths, Physics AS)
+ I already have an A in A-Level Graphics.

AS: AAABB
Got an offer for Political Economy aye
Got a conditional offer for English Lit two weeks ago!! With two full A Levels at AB (of course an A in Lit) and two AS's at AB. Hope I can meet the conditons of the offer ^_^
Got a conditional offer yesterday to do Medical Engineering AAB, so excited now!
Hey everyone! The official Facebook for this year has been set up. It says that they’ll be posting important information and dates so I thought I’d share it with everyone on here :smile: https://www.facebook.com/groups/133008340387865/
Does anyone know how King's is viewed by top employers, compared to Cambridge, Warwick, Exeter etc?
Original post by sejal-kaur
Hey everyone! The official Facebook for this year has been set up. It says that they’ll be posting important information and dates so I thought I’d share it with everyone on here :smile: https://www.facebook.com/groups/133008340387865/

is this a different Facebook group? I've joined one from an earlier thread which i think is for 2016 offer holders?
Original post by jakwiga
Anyone applying for Politics here? Is Interview needed?

I've applied for Politics! have you applied/heard anything yet?
Reply 250
Original post by elenastephenson
Got an offer last week to do BA Geography, very chuffed was not expected!:u:

Congrats! Got my offer for Geog as well today! FINALLY! I was getting anxious
sent off my application for liberal arts on October 15th; anyone heard anything? and are you sending in a second statement? (i am, i just figured why not)
Original post by srai243
Sending off my application for law in a week! Anyone gotten replies yet? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I sent my application for English Lit on 29th September and recieved an offer on 7th October. Remember that more people have now applied so it might take them longer to sort through everything, and law is a really popular course so it might take longer
Original post by beascottswanson
sent off my application for liberal arts on October 15th; anyone heard anything? and are you sending in a second statement? (i am, i just figured why not)

I sent my application off for Liberal Arts on 13th, and I received an offer on the 16th.. I didn't get the chance to write a second statement haha
Original post by Oxfordmist
I sent my application off for Liberal Arts on 13th, and I received an offer on the 16th.. I didn't get the chance to write a second statement haha

oh dear..well maybe it's because i'm an international applicant or because tons of applications flooded in on the 15th that it's taking longer..at least i hope so
Did not get an unconditional. Need another A in additional A level. Recap I got A*A*B 1,1,3 disticntion in AEA when kings needs AAA 3, merit.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 256
Got my offer today! Unconditional to read Geography :smile:

Refresher: I'm an American student with AP (555444), ACT (34) and SATII (710, 770). Best of luck everyone!

P.S. Anyone know of an offer holder Facebook group for Edinburgh?
Original post by physicsmaths
Did not get an unconditional. Need another A in additional A level. Recap I got A*A*B 1,1,3 disticntion in AEA when kings needs AAA 3, merit.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmaoooooooooo
Original post by edothero
Lmaoooooooooo

Mate immso salty right now.
Original post by physicsmaths
Mate immso salty right now.

I would be too lmao, I presume you're retaking Physics?

Latest