Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Another Racist Attack on a Bus watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubisoft)
    Being racist to a disabled old man, what an absolute ****

I hope this guy is found, castrated and lynched. What a despicable man. And seriously, wtf with those passengers not doing anything? And that/those stupid girls in the background laughing? People disgust me. Lost my faith in humanity watching this.

(Original post by BaconandSauce)
    Again why do we not see what starts these incidents in the first place
    To be honest, I don't think a man with a walking frame who doesn't speak english could have done much to provoke this racist idiot. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill_Gates)
    Welfare cuts have definitely hit the lowest rung pretty hard.

Build more prisons i say.

Edit: Knew it he had a little kid. Typical welfare runt.
    He is a runt, but I don't see the need to allude to the 'welfare state'. I grew up on a council estate and I would never speak to anyone, or treat anyone like that. It has nothing to do with class, and everything to do with a lack of moral compassion and decency.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rock_climber86)
    I hope this guy is found, castrated and lynched. What a despicable man. And seriously, wtf with those passengers not doing anything? And that/those stupid girls in the background laughing? People disgust me. Lost my faith in humanity watching this.

To be honest, I don't think a man with a walking frame who doesn't speak english could have done much to provoke this racist idiot. :pierre:
    It is Tottenham after all.

ReputationRep:
    I hope this guy is found, castrated and "lynched". What a despicable man. And seriously, wtf with those passengers not doing anything? And that/those stupid girls in the background laughing? People disgust me. Lost my faith in humanity watching this:pierre:
    Are you sure you wanna be saying lynching?

In future pick your words carefully, don't bring up history as it can still offend people,

how would like it if someone you knew was lynched?

I don't condone what the defendant did but if it was a white person doing that not much would ve said but FACT its a black man YOU try and make black people SCAPEGOATS

WELL I SAY NO MORE!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JD742)
    Are you sure you wanna be saying lynching?

In future pick your words carefully, don't bring up history as it can still offend people,

how would like it if someone you knew was lynched?

I don't condone what the defendant did but if it was a white person doing that not much would ve said but FACT its a black man YOU try and make black people SCAPEGOATS

WELL I SAY NO MORE!!!!!
    It was a heat of the moment post, but i'm sure no one would miss the guy if he were lynched. Also people like him should be at least chemically castrated - he shouldn't be able to have kids. When that kid in the pram he was pushing is older, he or she will become like him. That is not good for society.

ReputationRep:
    It was a heat of the moment post, but i'm sure no one would miss the guy if he were lynched. Also people like him should be at least chemically castrated - he shouldn't be able to have kids. When that kid in the pram he was pushing is older, he or she will become like him. That is not good for society.
    Excuse me
    Just remember this the phase 'like father like son' doesn't always exist you know

It depends on the person themself
    Anyways that would be breaching his human rights

ReputationRep:
    The account was removed. Is there any copy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hubbaeaster)
    He is a runt, but I don't see the need to allude to the 'welfare state'. I grew up on a council estate and I would never speak to anyone, or treat anyone like that. It has nothing to do with class, and everything to do with a lack of moral compassion and decency.
    I have to agree but statistically you will find them to be apart of the welfare class.

ReputationRep:
    I have to agree but statistically you will find them to be apart of the welfare class.
    Sigh....
    Classic stereotying here

I'm guessing your middle/working class

Statistics don't mean much as in the past have proven to be lies to drive up hostilities.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JD742)
    Sigh....
    Classic stereotying here

I'm guessing your middle/working class

Statistics don't mean much as in the past have proven to be lies to drive up hostilities.
    Sigh
    highlights stereotyping and then stereotypes me :P

Most racists are from the welfare class.

ReputationRep:
    Or in these cases after it's started to kick off

I suppose I just like to see all the facts before I rush to Judge
    There's no justification for that kind of behaviour.

ReputationRep:
    Sigh

I think your forgetting the Upper class as well. Personally I wouldn't bring race into it as its the class system that plays its part in the UK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    There's no justification for that kind of behaviour.

doesn't change the fact we don't see all of the incident.

ReputationRep:
    doesn't change the fact we don't see all of the incident.
    you are the child in the pram?!

this is why the government should remove the child!!

ReputationRep:

Well said! felt so sorry for the chap.

ReputationRep:
    Well said! felt so sorry for the chap.
    Are you sure you want to be supporting "rock_climber86" view of him being castrated and lynched

If so then shame on you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JD742)
    Are you sure you want to be supporting "rock_climber86" view of him being castrated and lynched

If so then shame on you
    Lost faith in humanity part.

ReputationRep:
    Sigh

And that's what the elites want turning the masses against each other

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _icecream)
    And that's what the elites want turning the masses against each other
    We clearly must cut benefits further. Get these people back into gainful employment.

ReputationRep:
    It just is funny which is why people laughed when it was said

But do you know what started the argument?

"I also put my **** in your mothers and sisters mouth."

So funny, I can't stop laughing!

You cretin.

Gosh you'd be a funny lad to be around with, am i right?

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.