Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryanroks1)
    I'm still waiting and I applied at the start of October!

I got an email from them though and from the way it was worded, I won't get my offer until I either go to an applicant day or decline the invitation to go to one aha.
    I am the same, believe it is the case for all non-international Computer Science students - I also applied to Leeds and they confirmed that everyone they deem applicable has to attend an applicant day before they make offers so it must just be a thing with this subject...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubblegumcat)
    is anyone going to the applicant day 12th Feb?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah i am for Law , how about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -jordan-)
    I am the same, believe it is the case for all non-international Computer Science students - I also applied to Leeds and they confirmed that everyone they deem applicable has to attend an applicant day before they make offers so it must just be a thing with this subject...
    When's your applicant day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poprah)
    Got an offer for Japanese studies with German
    Which other unis are you considering?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ABGorilla)

Warwick, Manchester, Cardiff and Exeter but I think I'll definitely firm Sheffield at this point, what universities have you applied to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ABGorilla)
    Warwick, Manchester, Cardiff and Exeter but I think I'll definitely firm Sheffield at this point, what universities have you applied to?
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1026...63277/?fref=ts Don't forget our SEAS newcomers group I'll be there giving advice on life in Sheffield and at SEAS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by super_kawaii)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1026...63277/?fref=ts Don't forget our SEAS newcomers group I'll be there giving advice on life in Sheffield and at SEAS
    Good stuff. You make Sheffield Uni proud.

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for MEng Engineering back in October but didn't realise there was a thread! Trying to decide between Sheffield and Warwick as my insurance. It's really hard!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Leeds, Sheffield, SOAS and Oxford Brookes Sheffield's also my top choice xD

(Original post by super_kawaii)
    Ooooh thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bitofageek)
    Got an offer for MEng Engineering back in October but didn't realise there was a thread! Trying to decide between Sheffield and Warwick as my insurance. It's really hard!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sheffield for Engineering. A no brainer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gladiator12345)
    Congrats to everyone who got an offer 🙌. I got an offer of ABB for chemical engineering with a foundation year 🎉🎉 anyone else who applied for this course?
    Hi I got the same offer. Hope to see there good luck bro. 😁

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sufyxyz)
    Hi I got the same offer. Hope to see there good luck bro. 😁
    Cheers and good luck to u too pal 😀👊👊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by longlive)
    Thank you, its a lot of work...
    Wow that's a nice list of uni's, which is your favourite? I've applied to Durham, Oxford, Sheffield, Warwick and Exeter
    We've applied to exactly the same Unis. And I also did 5AS, don't know how you're doing 5A2 though, good luck!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got a conditional offer for Music with ABB, which kind of shocked me as I'm a grade off of the entry requirements! :P

ReputationRep:
    How long did it take Sheffield to give biological sciences/ medical sciences applicants offers?

ReputationRep:
    Conditional (30 distinction & 15 merit credits) offer for Japanese Studies and Korean Studies with Japanese!

ReputationRep:
    Hi there guys, I wasn't sure if there is anyone on here who has applied to Sheffield to do physics? and if so whether they know anything about this so called 'Informal Interview'?

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for Biomed a few weeks ago, only just found this thread. I've firmed Sheffield - it's nice to see there's other applicants to my course here (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pineneedles)
    I got an offer for Biomed a few weeks ago, only just found this thread. I've firmed Sheffield - it's nice to see there's other applicants to my course here (:
    Hey! Congrats on that! May I ask what your predicted and AS grades are? Also, how long did Sheffield take to give you an offer and what was the offer?

I'm just shy of 2 weeks waiting now and Sheffield is my top uni.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got an offer for law?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 7, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.