The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've got one from leeds it took just under a week
Lots of people I know have offers from Bristol and/or Warwick
Sheffield, bath, York and imperial seem to be on top of things too
Leicester sent me an acknowledgement in about 20 minutes but I haven't heard anything since
Exeter I know waits until jan 15th to look at offers and I'm still waiting for Durham as well

I'm applying for Geography
Literally just saw that I got an offer from Cardiff on track, but didn't even get an email?!?? They gave me an offer yesterday 5 minutes before track went down for "essential maintenenance"!!! :biggrin:
Reply 242
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Literally just saw that I got an offer from Cardiff on track, but didn't even get an email?!?? They gave me an offer yesterday 5 minutes before track went down for "essential maintenenance"!!! :biggrin:

Same as me, got an offer from Cardiff 20 mins before it went down but haven't had any emails or anything
Reply 243
How commons are rejections even if you meet the entry requirements? Anyone got a rejection yet?:redface:
Original post by Arger
Same as me, got an offer from Cardiff 20 mins before it went down but haven't had any emails or anything

Waheeey! :dance: what did you apply for?
Got an offer from Bristol just this morning :biggrin: And Southampton has sent out an e-mail saying they wont mostly won't send theirs until January 15th. Manchester should hopefully be sending theirs soon as well :smile:
Reply 246
Waheeey! :dance: what did you apply for?

Economics! AAB so not too bad! How about you?
Got offer from both Bristol and Warwick for physics. Southampton have given me a visit day, nothing from Nottingham or Cambridge though.
Friend has an offer for Southampton for maths.
Does anyone know anything about Bath or Bristol? I applied for maths and computer science right before the Oxbridge deadline, and I got an invitation to the Visit Day at Bristol, though I have no idea if that's a good or bad sign.
It's painful that I've applied to probably the slowest unis for probably the slowest department.

Imperial seems to be giving out tons of interviews, but nothing yet for Civil Engineering. Ditto for Southampton. The PAT isn't done yet so Oxford's out. UCL and Exeter just look to be slow overall.
Original post by Arger
Economics! AAB so not too bad! How about you?

Software Engineering, ABB! Those grades are literally music to my ears! :lol:
Reply 251
Got an offer for Bristol Psychology BSc today! :smile:
Reply 252
Original post by nnoo99
applied on 5th Oct, have got offers from Warwick and UCL so far
I am surprised that UCL is even quicker than Bath this year (for my course probs)

Congrats!! What course?

WOOOP!! Well done!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by whoskal
Does anyone know anything about Bath or Bristol? I applied for maths and computer science right before the Oxbridge deadline, and I got an invitation to the Visit Day at Bristol, though I have no idea if that's a good or bad sign.

It means you'll probably get an offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
WOOOP!! Well done!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you!!!! One down, four to go :dumbells:
Thank you!!!! One down, four to go :dumbells:

You're welcome, definitely deserved it! :biggrin:

I'm the same! Warwick gave me an offer 2 days ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Princepieman
You're welcome, definitely deserved it! :biggrin:

I'm the same! Warwick gave me an offer 2 days ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oooooh my god! You didn't tell me you got an offer, well done! :biggrin:

It's not your first choice though, right? Is it still Nottingham?

I saw the one I got from Liverpool about 2 hours before the email came.

Well done on getting an offer :biggrin:
Original post by United1892
I saw the one I got from Liverpool about 2 hours before the email came.

Well done on getting an offer :biggrin:

Seriously?! :eek: If I wasn't procrastinating in the library today I wouldn't have known until an hour ago when they finally sent me a message :rofl:

Thank you, and well done to you too! :woo: will it be your firm choice do you reckon?

Latest

Trending

Trending