Turn on thread page Beta

Who likes eating eggs here? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    You implied they didn't take supplements.
    Well meat eaters don't take supplements in their diets as a matter of necessity. Especially not B12.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    Well meat eaters don't take supplements in their diets as a matter of necessity. Especially not B12.
    You've just shown they do <3 . But if that really is the argument you're presenting you've also inadvertendly revealed you're not here to do anything but troll veggies. Congratulations.

ReputationRep:
    You've just shown they do <3 . But if that really is the argument you're presenting you've also inadvertendly revealed you're not here to do anything but troll veggies. Congratulations.
    I thought that was pretty obvious from the start. Veggies are the easiest people to annoy. Right now that is all over I'm off to shoot some poor defenceless animals with a 12 bore.

Try and stop me with your quorn.

ReputationRep:
    So this isn't gonna be the most scientific post ever, but is this really that much crueler than a second trimester abortion? I mean, the birds have presumably just hatched which give them the edge over a foetus, but they're birds which makes them a lot dumber and less likely to feel pain/sad/fear or whatever. The foetus has a bigger head and presumably a bigger brain. The chicks are cuddlier...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmashConcept)
    So this isn't gonna be the most scientific post ever, but is this really that much crueler than a second trimester abortion? I mean, the birds have presumably just hatched which give them the edge over a foetus, but they're birds which makes them a lot dumber and less likely to feel pain/sad/fear or whatever. The foetus has a bigger head and presumably a bigger brain. The chicks are cuddlier...
    Apart from birds can feel pain, and get broody about their eggs, and are capable of fear and sadness.

ReputationRep:
    Apart from birds can feel pain, and get broody about their eggs, and are capable of fear and sadness.
    Yes but baby birds might not have developed all that **** yet, just like human foetuses haven't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bupdeeboowah)
    You are trying to make up reasons for eating only eating vegetables. Your point?
    They are not made up. They are factually based. Your arguments for eating meat are made up.

ReputationRep:
    Ergh the smell of eggs annoys me they stink

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmashConcept)
    Yes but baby birds might not have developed all that **** yet, just like human foetuses haven't.
    They have. It's not fully developed of course (in terms of broodiness) but yes, they can feel pain. I know it'd be really comforting for it not to be the case. However, it is. Sorry to burst your bubble.

ReputationRep:
    They have. It's not fully developed of course (in terms of broodiness) but yes, they can feel pain. I know it'd be really comforting for it not to be the case. However, it is. Sorry to burst your bubble.
    I'm not really in a bubble because I don't know. Your post is about as scientific as mine btw, the only difference is you seem a lot more sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    Man, people really don't like acknowledging where there food comes from... They make up all sorts of dum stupid arguments justifying it. Like they are 'doing them a favor' :rofl2:
    Ignorant, savage, meat-eaters for you! lol They bury they heads in the sand and would rather kid themselves that eating meat is bad for you, the environment, and immoral.

This quote comes to mind about meat-eaters:

“As long as Man continues to be the ruthless destroyer of lower living beings, he will never know health or peace. For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, he who sows the seed of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love.”
    ― Pythagoras

ReputationRep:
    Try replying to the content of the OP.
    Do I look like I care?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rock_climber86)
    Ignorant, savage, meat-eaters for you! lol They bury they heads in the sand and would rather kid themselves that eating meat is bad for you, the environment, and immoral.

This quote comes to mind about meat-eaters:

“As long as Man continues to be the ruthless destroyer of lower living beings, he will never know health or peace. For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, he who sows the seed of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love.”
    ― Pythagoras
    I'm curious, would you or do you use any product tested on animals?

ReputationRep:
    I'm curious, would you or do you use any product tested on animals?
    Hello again :hello: No I wouldn't. It would go against my vegan beliefs.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    You implied they didn't take supplements.
    If it's in their food already then they don't, you're being pedantic with no justification. It may be supplemented to the animals diet, but the meat eaters are getting all they need from their diet without having to take supplements themselves.

ReputationRep:
    Hello again :hello: No I wouldn't. It would go against my vegan beliefs.
    So you don't use any modern medicine?

ReputationRep:
    So you don't use any modern medicine?
    No I don't actually . My Vegan diet is so healthy I've not needed any meds to be honest. . If I get ill I go for herbal remedies.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    No I don't actually . My Vegan diet is so healthy I've not needed any meds to be honest. . If I get ill I go for herbal remedies.
    You realise most of that stuff doesn't work.

ReputationRep:
    Would you use them if your life depended on it?

ReputationRep:
    Would you use them if your life depended on it?
    Very tough question. I would like to say I wouldn't but I wouldn't know until I was ever in that position.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.