(Original post by ihatePE)
    PE is crap
    how can you not enjoy just having to kick a ball around for an hour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    Oh so clever aren't you?
    U in AS level physics. Quite so. :borat:

how could I ever match your sheer ignorance?
    Clearly you can't, I win. :crown:

How about you
    How about no.

do some actual research into dyslexia, or read some actual scientific papers on dyslexia rather than some click-bait article by the Daily Mail.
    I've done more than enough research, perhaps you need to do some of your own.

There is evidence for it.
    Go right ahead, don't keep me waiting.

But of course if I slapped you across the face with a textbook clearly defining this evidence you would pretend it does not exist.
    If I slapped you across the face with a Bible, Quran or Torah would that make you want to believe in the Abrahamic God or would you pretend it does not exist?

And judging
    Usually bad to judge, don't do it. :naughty:

by your sheer idiocy
    Please provide me with sources, evidence and links to back up this claim.

you probably could't comprehend the book if you tried.
    *picks up gauntlet* I accept the challenge.

Although I'm sure it will be very difficult for you, do some research on the Magnoceullular pathway.
    Good for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by phil38)
    how can you not enjoy just having to kick a ball around for an hour
    well, i see more than just a ball being kicked around. i see the embarrassment when you're asked to get into teams and no one chooses you, i see the dreadful weather conditions when we play outside, i feel insecure about how i run and whatever. people are too competitive and it's just PE, not olympics. The getting change part of the lesson is also yuck, it's cold and moist in the changing room, dont want to get naked in there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Great. :yy:
    What opinion would that be exactly? XD Considering I haven't even made one¿:lolwut:
    You said the avatars of two homosexuals kissing made you sick/uncomfortable, that is homophobic.

Just bc you're 100% pro-choice, doesn't mean everyone else will be. No need to worry yourself.
    There is no point getting into a debate with you, but yes, let's just make women have babies they don't want. Great logic there

I've provided more than enough tbh, I didn't ask for my opinion to be debated upon, merely commented on a thread so why you all expect me to elaborate on something I didnt sign up for is beyond me.
    That's because your 'opinion' is just absurd. You're disagreeing with years of research and medical professionals, and I am going to say what I said to another user, that's incredible arrogant of you and just ignorant. :lol:

It isn't fact.
    WOW k. Go tell that to mental health researchers, I'm sure they would appreciate your opinion with your lack of psychology phD
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    [b]You said the avatars of two homosexuals kissing made you sick/uncomfortable, that is homophobic
    Um...:lolwut: :lolwut::lolwut:No. I totally did not. Where in Galileo did you string up that quote from? I said I find kissing gross sometimes, as a whole - regardless of the gender of the two people taking part. Please don't try and class me as a homophobe, it isn't appreciated.

[b]There is no point getting into a debate with you,
    Likewise.:awesome: But the problem is, I didnt even ask to be in one. It was you who initially quoted me to inform me that you're opposing an opinion which I already know is unpopular. :dunce:

but yes, let's just make women have babies they don't want. Great logic there
    I didnt say that, yet again you're attempting to portray me as someone I'm not bc I disagree with your views. Like I said in the other thread, I don't believe that people should be having sex carelessly just bc they have the back up of abortion. In my opinion, it's selfish.

That's because your 'opinion' is just absurd. You're disagreeing with years of research and medical professionals, and I am going to say what I said to another user, that's incredible arrogant of you and just ignorant. :lol:
    It's only "absurd" bc it opposes your own.

WOW k. Go tell that to mental health researchers, I'm sure they would appreciate your opinion with your lack of psychology phD
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    As tempting as the offer sounds, no. - I'm perfectly comfortable sitting in my living room, thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubisoft)
    Yes because having a different opinion is worse than wishing death upon someone right?
    It's funny how you didn't see the irony in my post. Or the very clear joke at that users OPINIONS.

Also I didn't say I wished it upon them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    What an awful thing to say.

Her opinions are disagreeable but this is too far.

I know you have this "I'm not a ***** I'm just blunt LOLOLOL!!!11!!!!!1" gimmick going on, but unneeded.
    But dude, don't you get it they're just opinions. That was the whole premise of the post.

Also I forgot to italicize the word opinion in that post.

ReputationRep:
    It's funny how you didn't see the irony in my post. Or the very clear joke at that users OPINIONS.

Also I didn't say I wished it upon them.
    Because there was no irony? Please share the ironic thing about your post.

ReputationRep:
    How do you suggest I go about this? Should I drown myself in bleach, or perhaps hang myself using my favourite skipping rope or maybe slowly cut myself to death with a craft knife? Ohmyg Sophie, you suggested the idea so help me out. ^-^ Absolutely no need for guilt, I'll let you take the credit when the world becomes a better place.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I never said you should. I said if you did.

ReputationRep:
    Except there is no evidence for dyslexia, it's just an excuse. Ofc, deluded people like yourself end up confusing fact with fiction. Commiserations.

No, that's quite possibly the most stupidest example I've ever been represented with in my entire existence on TSR. If I step outside my back garden, I will see the trees which the apples hang from. If I step into the learning development room, I do not see the word 'Dyslexia™ ' stamped on every child's forehead. What I do see, however, are children who have been mistaught or not taught well, children who need extra help but instead of being given the necessities they need to progress, they've all been slumbered into a room, opposite the boys' toilets with others who have also been "diagnosed", being told they have this "condition" and therefore require "special care" so will be comforted and given disability benefits which will only hinder their learning further when in reality it's all down to inadequate teaching + support from a young age. If this wasn't a problem to begin with then it... really. wouldn't. exist.

Oh mhm, ooh isn't it great that it isn't fact then? :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Such ignorance. Can you see the air you breathe? Can you see mental illness? Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it's not there

ReputationRep:
    very clear joke
    Crystal. :woohoo:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    SophieSmall please do yourself a favour and stfu. Have a nice day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubisoft)
    Because there was no irony? Please share the ironic thing about your post.
    The irony was that the user thinks their opinions are infallible and can not in any way be criticised because they are opinions. But if I were to say anything as ridiculous as that, which I would argue is as ridiculous as that users "opinions" they would of course be put to scrutiny.

..I suppose this is what you get when you can't convey facial expression and tone via text

ReputationRep:
    i hate migrants

ReputationRep:
    Ya all just need chill the **** out

ReputationRep:
    But dude, don't you get it they're just opinions. That was the whole premise of the post.
    It isn't funny,ironic, cool or even remotely intelligent.

Anon's opinions on things have been debunked for about 5 pages now, this argument is dead. I can't believe this **** is still going on tbh.

Queen Cersei, She-Ra et al. What the **** are you all doing :/ ? This thread has been on latest for a good day now, it descended into this **** ages ago, it's just petty insults now. I wish I could get paid to piss my day away too

ReputationRep:
    Immigration is not a major political issue.

ReputationRep:
    I never said you should. I said if you did.
    Yeah, okay, whatever. Oh my, what a difference¡ :eek4: I don't really care. Goodbye. ^-^

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon 98)
    Except there is no evidence for dyslexia, it's just an excuse. Ofc, deluded people like yourself end up confusing fact with fiction. Commiserations
    Except there is evidence and your constant deflection and refusal to provide justifications proves you don't have a shred of proof that it's non-existent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Except there is evidence and your constant deflection and refusal to provide justifications proves you don't have a shred of proof that it's non-existent.
    You haven't provided me with this so-called evidence either, Ive already told you that I dont give a damn about what you think, I'm not changing my opinion so quit annoying me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.