ReputationRep:
    (Original post by REMLewis)
    If you dare open this spoiler.......
    Spoiler:
    Show
    How are you still up for more after last night? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    :mmm: I suppose you will never find out...
    Mrs Holmes. I'd like to undergo a little investigation. An investigation into the phenomena of a great deal of people floating in your general direction with a rather specific, shared tendency. Would you be able to assist me in this pursuit ma'am?

ReputationRep:
    :mmm: I suppose you will never find out...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    When you said those words,you did more damage to my heart than cholesterol ever will :yes:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Mrs Holmes. I'd like to undergo a little investigation. An investigation into the phenomena of a great deal of people floating in your general direction with a rather specific, shared tendency. Would you be able to assist me in this pursuit ma'am?
    hmm...now what would it mean exactly to be an assistant in this 'little investigation'? :curious:

ReputationRep:
    hmm...now what would it mean exactly to be an assistant in this 'little investigation'? :curious:
    Well... I mean... You'd have to facilitate my examining the various potential reasons for people's behaviour tending towards what it is in order for me to decipher the true underlying cause of such behaviour!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    When you said those words,you did more damage to my heart than cholesterol ever will :yes:.
    :giggle:

Now there, there dear. I will send you over some cake later but surely that cannot help with your cholesterol So I suppose your heart will be damaged either way, I am deeply sorry to cause you such pain!
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Well... I mean... You'd have to facilitate my examining the various potential reasons for people's behaviour tending towards what it is in order for me to decipher the true underlying cause of such behaviour!
    Let me translate for the lady

He wants to have sex with you so he can find out why everyone else wants to:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The behaviour being what exactly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Let me translate for the lady

He wants to have sex with you so he can find out why everyone else wants to:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well I wanted him to explain clearly what exactly this investigation entailed....

That would be a firm no I'm afraid. Don't take to much personal offence since MrsSheldonCooper was really on her game last night! *takes a deep breath* :sexface:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Well I wanted him to explain clearly what exactly this investigation entailed....

That would be a firm no I'm afraid. Don't take to much personal offence since MrsSheldonCooper was really on her game last night! *takes a deep breath* :sexface:
    You're welcome :hat2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Andy appears to be rather adept at translating my intentionally obscure diction...

Do not fear those Mrs Holmes. I do not require your aid with such haste! I can very well delay my little investigation until both you and I can put our full efforts towards it - we wouldn't want it to be anything but a thorough success now would we?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Andy appears to be rather adept at translating my intentionally obscure diction...

Do not fear those Mrs Holmes. I do not require your aid with such haste! I can very well delay my little investigation until both you and I can put our full efforts towards it - we wouldn't want it to be anything but a thorough success now would we?
    You're welcome

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You're welcome

Posted from TSR Mobile
    And I don't even get a hat-tip. Hmph. Typical. *rolls eyes*
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    And I don't even get a hat-tip. Hmph. Typical. *rolls eyes*
    :rolleyes: you're not quite that worthy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    According to what/whose investigation, hmm?

ReputationRep:

Yes, we shall not make haste...

...or carry out this investigation at all.

Good day :hat2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    And I am, why thank you
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    According to what/whose investigation, hmm?
    Mine

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Where were all these crazy lesbians when I was in high school?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

He could always be the maid if your feeling charitable.
    My goodness,the heat from that sex is warming the Earth, you girls should relax .

ReputationRep:
    :giggle:

Now there, there dear. I will send you over some cake later but surely that cannot help with your cholesterol So I suppose your heart will be damaged either way, I am deeply sorry to cause you such pain!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You should come with a health warning :yes:.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.