Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophia08)
    After an absolute nightmare with Liverpool where they wrongly rejected me to begin with then refused to correct their mistake...I have finally got my interview a few weeks later! i hate ucas and this whole med application business

12th Feb 9am
    Ooooh congrats!!! That must have been such an ordeal! I've heard that they give all candidates on the 12th offers (mines a bit later on the 12th)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kethan)
    Ooooh congrats!!! That must have been such an ordeal! I've heard that they give all candidates on the 12th offers (mines a bit later on the 12th)
    It was horrible. Thankyou!
    I wanted an 11am slot but all the ones left were 9am. Haha here's hoping, so far they've gone all out to reject me at every single opportunity!

ReputationRep:
    It was horrible. Thankyou!
    I wanted an 11am slot but all the ones left were 9am. Haha here's hoping, so far they've gone all out to reject me at every single opportunity!
    Congrats! So great that they changed their minds!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HCAssistant93)
    Congrats! So great that they changed their minds!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thankyou! 😁

ReputationRep:
    Fee status questionnaire ?
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    After an absolute nightmare with Liverpool where they wrongly rejected me to begin with then refused to correct their mistake...I have finally got my interview a few weeks later! i hate ucas and this whole med application business

12th Feb 9am
    Great news! Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by April-93)
    Yes
    Did they ask you specifically for a fee status questionnaire? Can't seem to find any mention of it in their correspondence :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Domqwerty)
    Did they ask you specifically for a fee status questionnaire? Can't seem to find any mention of it in their correspondence :/
    Yes
    Pretty sure I didn't hear about this either

ReputationRep:
    Pretty sure I didn't hear about this either
    Me neither

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got the fee status questionnaire too...

ReputationRep:
    Fee status questionnaire ?
    x
    (Original post by Domqwerty)
    x

Don't be worrying about a fee status questionnaire guys. It's only really to determine whether you're a home student (UK national) or not, and they should in most cases have gathered that from UCAS. Don't overthink things and good luck all

https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/student-...ey/fee-status/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The fee status questionnaire was in a separate email - not with the interview email. I may have got it because I don't actually hold a UK passport so they need to assess my fee paying status as a home student or not.. Not sure don't think its anything you have to worry about check your junk emails just in case

ReputationRep:
    The fee status questionnaire was in a separate email - not with the interview email. I may have got it because I don't actually hold a UK passport so they need to assess my fee paying status as a home student or not.. Not sure don't think its anything you have to worry about check your junk emails just in case
    Makes sense, Thankyou!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpringNicht)
    Good luck everyone! I can't help you with interview information, but I'm happy to help if you have any questions about the Liverpool GEM course.
    Hello! Quick question,
    It says on the interview email that there may be a numeracy in practice station? Is this something we can prepare for/is it relatively easy maths?

I know you can't tell us any specifics about the interview, just want to make sure this is nothing to panic over!

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Does anyone know if Liverpool use minimum cutoff scores for each section of the GAMSAT or do they just look at your overall score?

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StudentAT)
    Hi,

Does anyone know if Liverpool use minimum cutoff scores for each section of the GAMSAT or do they just look at your overall score?

Thank you
    I know the minimum score is an overall cut off and then they use all your non academic criteria to select for interview.

I'm not sure if the essay section has a minimum of 55. I think I read that last year but not sure if it's the same.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I know the minimum score is an overall cut off and then they use all your non academic criteria to select for interview.

I'm not sure if the essay section has a minimum of 55. I think I read that last year but not sure if it's the same.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I scored below 55 in S2 with my other two sections being above so I'm assuming it's an overall cut off of 55

ReputationRep:
    I scored below 55 in S2 with my other two sections being above so I'm assuming it's an overall cut off of 55
    yep must be! I think it is min 50 in each section though so you couldn't have 45 in one and 65 in another.

ReputationRep:
    yep must be! I think it is min 50 in each section though so you couldn't have 45 in one and 65 in another.
    Yeah i think that must be the minimum for all of them bar Nottingham !

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i think that must be the minimum for all of them bar Nottingham !
    At Notts you can have below 50 in one section?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 6, 2017
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.