Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Would you let your son dress up as a princess? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danz123)
    It's just two paragraphs brah, if you want to give up just be honest and say that. :lol:
    Yikes. Did you see the time when you sent this? I didn't have the time nor energy (nor care) to put effort into a quality response. But I read and see you've...not really given me much to work with.

Anyway I already said, yes condoms are used "two fold" but for gays, "one fold."

What is left to argue...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spiritandteeth)
    officially the worst thread on this godforsaken website
    I agree, ok.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mal Baadshah)
    Yikes. Did you see the time when you sent this? I didn't have the time nor energy (nor care) to put effort into a quality response. But I read and see you've...not really given me much to work with.

Anyway I already said, yes condoms are used "two fold" but for gays, "one fold."

What is left to argue...
    Brah, re read it and come back to me with an actual response.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danz123)
    Brah, re read it and come back to me with an actual response.
    lol I don't ****ing think so "brah." I already said what I had to sayyyyy. You reread what I said.

I'm not into a battle of wits with you. You're repeating the same crap, just longer. I'm over this thread, it's dumb, and you're taking it srs :hmmm:. Skip away now, sweetie.

ReputationRep:
    Of course, I would paint his nails too

#GayAgenda
    #TurnTheChildren
    #HomoRecruitmentLtd

:nyan:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by driftawaay)
    Of course, I would paint his nails too

#GayAgenda
    #TurnTheChildren
    #HomoRecruitmentLtd

:nyan:
    #HalloweenIsOverSoStopSayingScar y****

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Why wouldn't I? I'm not going to force my child to tear their clothes, roll in the mud, and play with toy guns, even if I did enjoy doing so as a child. It's their life, not mine, and I shouldn't hold them back in this regard.

ReputationRep:
    #HalloweenIsOverSoStopSayingScar y****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by driftawaay)
    your point is wuh?

ReputationRep:
    lol I don't ****ing think so "brah." I already said what I had to sayyyyy. You reread what I said.

I'm not into a battle of wits with you. You're repeating the same crap, just longer. I'm over this thread, it's dumb, and you're taking it srs :hmmm:. Skip away now, sweetie.
    Don't throw a hissy fit mate, I just said you should read it again, cause evidently I said some different shiz.

What you originally said wasn't just about gays using condoms for one reason. You said they didn't really need condoms. I corrected you. Then you said they need them half as much. I corrected you again.

I suppose you need to learn all on your own. Can't keep correcting you all the time now can I? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't ban it, but I would hardly encourage it either.

ReputationRep:
    A reputable reason is all i need. I would rate him if he was raiding some girls slumber party!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal)
    I wouldn't ban it, but I would hardly encourage it either.
    Newsflash:

Look in my avatar. I am actually a man in drag. I stole the sari off a widow named Lakshminarayanan.

ReputationRep:
    Newsflash:

Look in my avatar. I am actually a man in drag. I stole the sari off a widow named Lakshminarayanan.
    With all due respect, you're probably not going to be the template I will use to raise my son.

ReputationRep:
    No
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Do i have a son tho?

ReputationRep:
    With all due respect, you're probably not going to be the template I will use to raise my son.
    But...But I can rock a sari :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    But...But I can rock a sari :hmmm:
    Yes and I want him to be rocking the women wearing the saris

ReputationRep:
    Yes and I want him to be rocking the women wearing the saris
    Before we go any further, can you even pronounce "Lakshminarayanan?" :smug:

ReputationRep:
    I used to love the colour pink as a small kid. I've also dressed up in hot pants before (this was a drunken word vomit which me and my noodle legs were held to). Neither did me any harm. Obviously you have to protect your kid from bullying and stuff but I don't think stifling expression off hand is a sensible strategy. I'd probably have a chat with them, if that's what they want to do then they're not doing anyone else any harm, go with it, I'd rather that then them tell me they want to be some ****ty male role model.

ReputationRep:
    Before we go any further, can you even pronounce "Lakshminarayanan?" :smug:
    No, but I can roll my tongue pretty well I've been told :teehee:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.