Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soph1339)
    I've put cvl as my second choice and city south as my first because it's closer to the campus but I plan on using public transport as to have a monthly parking permit is expensive. If I do get given a placement that is hard to get to or takes ages on public transport I might just bring my car up to uni just for then
    Ahhh right thats a good idea , thank you 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexjade1883)
    Hiya , i noticed you said youve put cvl down , im also doing childrens nursing but im unsure whether to put cvl or city south . Im really worried about how to get around because i dont have a car , how were you planning on getting to placemnts etc from cvl ? Thanks 😊
    I think I might put cvl as my first option because I have been on the city campus accomodation but they are quite small and is not en suite 😕 Clv is also not far from the campus: 5 mins on the bus and 27 mins walking. I guess it depends on your preferences

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarahg_19)
    I think I might put cvl as my first option because I have been on the city campus accomodation but they are quite small and is not en suite 😕 Clv is also not far from the campus: 5 mins on the bus and 27 mins walking. I guess it depends on your preferences
    I have been thinking the exact same as you ! Ive put clv as my first now because im not keen on the city south accomodation and 5 mins on a bus is no time at all . Do you live in bham now or are you moving away ? ☺

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soph1339)
    No problem . I'm really excited to start as well My Foundation degree has really helped me with the interviews for September. It has been a lot less changeling than A-levels in terms of work load so I have sometimes been a bit bored. What is your college course like?
    I've decided I'm going to apply for accommodation! that's so good I got no help at college with interviews etc. oh god a levels was the most stressful time for me, looking back I don't know how I got through it all haha and it's alright tbh I do applied science so I've learnt quite a lot that will hopefully help me on the course x

ReputationRep:
    I have been thinking the exact same as you ! Ive put clv as my first now because im not keen on the city south accomodation and 5 mins on a bus is no time at all . Do you live in bham now or are you moving away ? ☺
    I might see you around then 😊 And yeah I am moving from home to Birm; bit scared but I am excited too. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    I might see you around then 😊 And yeah I am moving from home to Birm; bit scared but I am excited too. What about you?
    I live on the suburbs of bham so i know it really well and id be happy to show you round etc . Im soooo nervouse as well ! 😝 i hear its a tough degree !

ReputationRep:
    I live on the suburbs of bham so i know it really well and id be happy to show you round etc . Im soooo nervouse as well ! 😝 i hear its a tough degree !
    Yeah I know, hopefully we'll get through the 3 years! 👍

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had any emails about the occupational health check and dbs forms? + also does anyone know if we have any induction days before we start or is that included in the first week that we start?☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The course is 46 week right?

ReputationRep:
    The course is 46 week right?
    I think so, I'm not too sure though but I know we don't get much time off X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.