Childrens Nursing Applicants - Birmingham City Watch

Alexjade1883
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by soph1339)
I've put cvl as my second choice and city south as my first because it's closer to the campus but I plan on using public transport as to have a monthly parking permit is expensive. If I do get given a placement that is hard to get to or takes ages on public transport I might just bring my car up to uni just for then
Ahhh right thats a good idea , thank you 😊
Sarahg_19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Alexjade1883)
Hiya , i noticed you said youve put cvl down , im also doing childrens nursing but im unsure whether to put cvl or city south . Im really worried about how to get around because i dont have a car , how were you planning on getting to placemnts etc from cvl ? Thanks 😊
I think I might put cvl as my first option because I have been on the city campus accomodation but they are quite small and is not en suite 😕 Clv is also not far from the campus: 5 mins on the bus and 27 mins walking. I guess it depends on your preferences
Alexjade1883
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Sarahg_19)
I think I might put cvl as my first option because I have been on the city campus accomodation but they are quite small and is not en suite 😕 Clv is also not far from the campus: 5 mins on the bus and 27 mins walking. I guess it depends on your preferences
I have been thinking the exact same as you ! Ive put clv as my first now because im not keen on the city south accomodation and 5 mins on a bus is no time at all . Do you live in bham now or are you moving away ? ☺
Abbie55
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by soph1339)
No problem . I'm really excited to start as well My Foundation degree has really helped me with the interviews for September. It has been a lot less changeling than A-levels in terms of work load so I have sometimes been a bit bored. What is your college course like?
I've decided I'm going to apply for accommodation! that's so good I got no help at college with interviews etc. oh god a levels was the most stressful time for me, looking back I don't know how I got through it all haha and it's alright tbh I do applied science so I've learnt quite a lot that will hopefully help me on the course x
Sarahg_19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have been thinking the exact same as you ! Ive put clv as my first now because im not keen on the city south accomodation and 5 mins on a bus is no time at all . Do you live in bham now or are you moving away ? ☺
I might see you around then 😊 And yeah I am moving from home to Birm; bit scared but I am excited too. What about you?
Alexjade1883
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I might see you around then 😊 And yeah I am moving from home to Birm; bit scared but I am excited too. What about you?
I live on the suburbs of bham so i know it really well and id be happy to show you round etc . Im soooo nervouse as well ! 😝 i hear its a tough degree !
Sarahg_19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I live on the suburbs of bham so i know it really well and id be happy to show you round etc . Im soooo nervouse as well ! 😝 i hear its a tough degree !
Yeah I know, hopefully we'll get through the 3 years! 👍
Sianbx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Has anyone had any emails about the occupational health check and dbs forms? + also does anyone know if we have any induction days before we start or is that included in the first week that we start?☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sarahg_19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The course is 46 week right?
Sianbx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The course is 46 week right?
I think so, I'm not too sure though but I know we don't get much time off X

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 24 Nov '19

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (50)
21.19%
Unconditional if firmed (18)
7.63%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
0.85%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (5)
2.12%
No unconditional offers (161)
68.22%

Watched Threads