Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    A rough idea of the after half term revision schedule that I thought would be ideal is as follows:

Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm.
    Friday: 4:00pm - 1:00am
    Saturday: 3:00pm-12:00am
    Sunday: 7:30am-11:00pm.

Also rather than the 1hr intervals, we will have half an hour intervals? You'll all be reminded of what the times will be every evening of the day before if that'll be more helpful ..perhaps via PM too incase the thread is moving too fast. Hope this is okay for everyone, let me know if you have any suggestions.
    sounds good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KINGYusuf)
    Looks decent, but what about Wednesday & Tuesday etc?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Basically what TOS said :

(Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    Monday to Thursday - the first timings apply to Tuesday and Wednesday as well.
    ~

(Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    That all sounds great! Instead of PM, though (it might take you ages PMing every single person), maybe you could quote everyone into a spoiler in the post where you state study sessions?
    Thanks! And you can PM up to 20 people with the same message all at once!!!! :dance: Otherwise, that sounds good too- forgot you could do that, thank you!

ReputationRep:
    :work: 9:30pm. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

Complete past paper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rajneetk)
    hello!

Do you know any useful AQA AS English Literature websites?

Thanks! Xx
    The most useful one you can possibly find is www.aqa.org.uk If you go through the past papers it will give you incredible amounts of preparation, and the mark schemes will show you exactly what the examiners want to see you write! Besides, it doesn't hurt to be able to roughly predict what topics will come up Actually, crosbycasey56 , same goes for GCSE - go through the past papers and mark schemes!

Aside from that, using the work resources found on TSR and getrevising.co.uk is great, and 'mrbruff' on youtube has some good videos. Finally, for text-specific knowledge, don't hesitate to use yorknotes/sparknotes!

ReputationRep:
    I'll be researching on extraction of aluminium, and then carrying on with bio if I'm done with that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    The most useful one you can possibly find is www.aqa.org.uk If you go through the past papers it will give you incredible amounts of preparation, and the mark schemes will show you exactly what the examiners want to see you write! Besides, it doesn't hurt to be able to roughly predict what topics will come up Actually, crosbycasey56 , same goes for GCSE - go through the past papers and mark schemes!

Aside from that, using the work resources found on TSR and getrevising.co.uk is great, and 'mrbruff' on youtube has some good videos. Finally, for text-specific knowledge, don't hesitate to use yorknotes/sparknotes!
    Thank you ever so much

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know somewhere to get good notes for AS biology edexcel B?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)

I currently own York notes revision guides for each of the texts I'm studying - othello, gatsby and wuthering heights
    I'll check getrevising!
    Spark notes is life lol

Thank you so much for your help! Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rajneetk)
    I currently own York notes revision guides for each of the texts I'm studying - othello, gatsby and wuthering heights
    I'll check getrevising!
    Spark notes is life lol

Thank you so much for your help! Xx
    I didn't study Othello and Wuthering Heights so I can't say much for them, but I studied Gatsby for AS and it's one of my favourite books, it's absolutely fantastic!

ReputationRep:
    :work: 9:30pm. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

Complete past paper.
    9:30 until when? I'll just do 9:55 to 10:30
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    The good thing is that in the morning morning when I posted that I'll make notes on schizophrenia I actually did it for a hour but then for the rest of the WHOLEEEEEEE DAY I was out!! Typical me!

So....
    10:30pm untill I fall asleep LOL, do my chemistry coursework write up for my practical! It's so long!

ReputationRep:
    Finished chemistry homework and I finished notes for one set work (11 to go, though... )

ReputationRep:
    Well..:slap:

I was bored halfway through, stopped doing the paper and went on yt instead. But from the questions I did I got 37/39. Will try and start as well as complete another paper soon. >.>

~

Next session at 11:15pm.

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Same lmao. I got bored halfway and played GTA

ReputationRep:
    Well..:slap:

I was bored halfway through, stopped doing the paper and went on yt instead. But from the questions I did I got 37/39. Will try and start as well as complete another paper soon. >.>

~

Next session at 11:15pm.
    Ok I swear on my life I will do it at 11:15

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KINGYusuf)
    Same lmao. I got bored halfway and played GTA

Noooooooooooooooooo. :emo:

Well, we can redeem ourselves in half an hour. - Let's do this. :five: (assuming you're still going to be here, ofc.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheYearNiner)
    Ok I swear on my life I will do it at 11:15
    Okay!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wow
    Really good idea for a thread
    Im starting tommorow

ReputationRep:
    :work: 11:15pm. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

Core 1 past paper, properly this time.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Noooooooooooooooooo. :emo:

Well, we can redeem ourselves in half an hour. - Let's do this. :five: (assuming you're still going to be here, ofc.)
    LOL, I love how you have soooooooooooooo much motivation in you I think you should share some of it with me

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.