Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    17/06/2016 - Evening update
    18 DOWN, 5 TO GO...
    As the majority of people finish their exams for good, week 4 of 5 draws to a close...

Today was Physics P456, and it went absolutely brilliantly It was a very easy paper, to 'make up for' the difficulty of P123, although I found that one nice as well!

I did make the odd error here and there which was inevitable anyway (including not reading a question properly so using the wrong numbers, and the minus sign on my calculator failing to press), but I do think I've scored quite highly on the paper, which, although it would have been higher if I'd have checked properly, is very good

Not doing any revision today as I am quite tired (I had VERY little sleep last night), but tomorrow I'm going to cram B7 and possibly do a further maths paper, as those are my next two exams (clashing on Monday - eek!)

There's another threatened bus strike on Monday which is going to make I awkward for me getting to school, but hey ho - there's always some new scenarios to deal with isn't there?

Current totals:
    : 11
    : 5
    : 2
    : 0
    :mad:: 0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    18 DOWN, 5 TO GO...
    As the majority of people finish their exams for good, week 4 of 5 draws to a close...

Today was Physics P456, and it went absolutely brilliantly It was a very easy paper, to 'make up for' the difficulty of P123, although I found that one nice as well!

I did make the odd error here and there which was inevitable anyway (including not reading a question properly so using the wrong numbers, and the minus sign on my calculator failing to press), but I do think I've scored quite highly on the paper, which, although it would have been higher if I'd have checked properly, is very good

Not doing any revision today as I am quite tired (I had VERY little sleep last night), but tomorrow I'm going to cram B7 and possibly do a further maths paper, as those are my next two exams (clashing on Monday - eek!)

There's another threatened bus strike on Monday which is going to make I awkward for me getting to school, but hey ho - there's always some new scenarios to deal with isn't there?

Current totals:
    According to your totals, your exams have gone so well!! I can't wait to hear about what you get on results day...keep up the good work!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by lilacpotato)
    According to your totals, your exams have gone so well!! I can't wait to hear about what you get on results day...keep up the good work!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw thank you! And yeah I'm really glad I've kept track of how I think they all went, as it allows me to forget and move on to the next one while knowing that it's there for me to look back on afterwards
    Neither can I! I hope my results match the way I think the exams went (well maybe not for the ones that didn't go so well) but we'll just have to wait (a very long time) and see!

ReputationRep:
    Aw thank you! And yeah I'm really glad I've kept track of how I think they all went, as it allows me to forget and move on to the next one while knowing that it's there for me to look back on afterwards
    Neither can I! I hope my results match the way I think the exams went (well maybe not for the ones that didn't go so well) but we'll just have to wait (a very long time) and see!
    Yeah, it was a good idea!
    I can't believe we have to wait so long...I just want to know now!! I'm sure your results will match what you think (if not better!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by lilacpotato)
    Yeah, it was a good idea!
    I can't believe we have to wait so long...I just want to know now!! I'm sure your results will match what you think (if not better!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know! I'm so used to coming out of an exam and finding the mark scheme straight away for closure after mocks that it's been killing me not being able to do that - although unofficials are a healthy balance I think
    Thank you, I really hope so!
    I'm sure your results will be amazing

ReputationRep:
    18 DOWN, 5 TO GO...

Current totals:
    You seem to be doing so well!! Well done !! I wish you all the best for your upcoming exams Do you only have 2 more exams ?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    You seem to be doing so well!! Well done !! I wish you all the best for your upcoming exams Do you only have 2 more exams ?
    Thank you so much! I just hope my results reflect it
    And nope I've still got 5 to go

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys...just to leave a mark on the thread...

🏹🍆Never under estimate the power of a common pikachu🍆🏹
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by mypetpikachu)
    Hi guys...just to leave a mark on the thread...

Thanks for your input, pikachu

ReputationRep:
    No worries,,,

ReputationRep:
    I'll join at around 2ish cuz I need to go to tesco and get myself some Icecream atm...my weekly supply of ice cream has finished...so I need to get some..urgent...lol..

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I'll join at around 2ish cuz I need to go to tesco and get myself some Icecream atm...my weekly supply of ice cream has finished...so I need to get some..urgent...lol..

Oh no, not the ice cream!!
    You better be quick or else you might start having withdrawal symptoms 😂

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, not the ice cream!!
    You better be quick or else you might start having withdrawal symptoms 😂
    Hahaha..lol...😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Hello. Why the relocation ?

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    Hello. Why the relocation ?

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
    Cuz we were *****alking on Zoe's thread..didn't wanna scar it...and we didn't even talk about revision that much so we decided it'd be a grand idea to stop scarring the thread and create a new one...wow..catch up...lol.jk...

ReputationRep:
    Good luck for today's exam. Idk but i swear you said you had one Anyways, how did revision go on Sunday ?

ReputationRep:
    B7 was really easy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Good luck for today's exam. Idk but i swear you said you had one Anyways, how did revision go on Sunday ?
    Terrible...I just slept..and then I woke up and was like I'll revise in about 5 minutes and then I slept again...and then I was like I'll go for an all nighter..but that failed as well..cuz I slept again...lol..I was tired af yesterday...so in the end..I didn't do much...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    B7 was really easy.

Well done..🤘🤘👏👏

ReputationRep:
    Terrible...I just slept..and then I woke up and was like I'll revise in about 5 minutes and then I slept again...and then I was like I'll go for an all nighter..but that failed as well..cuz I slept again...lol..I was tired af yesterday...so in the end..I didn't do much...

Aw I'm sorry don't worry do you have another paper?

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.