Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CSD99)
    This might sound a bit weird but do you want a phone call or something regarding this academic form? I've seen you crop up on this thread a lot and i don't know about you but I'm really struggling with the content and how to word it etc
    Just let me know hahah
    LOOOOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michaela__)
    No I haven't lol 😂I've just picked up the cutest puppy today so I've been preoccupied 😉😍Attachment 590930

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Omg he's gorgeous 😭

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayasparkles)
    Omg he's gorgeous 😭
    I know this is so off topic and I'm sorry everyone but I'm way too excited 😂😍 she's called poppie and she's so beautiful😍😍🐶 I go back to college on Tuesday so I'm going to be so sad 😭 I'm filling out the form currently though whilst she is sleeping 😂👯

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For team work I did this thing May 2015, I am allowed to include that right as it was a year and a bit ago? Thanks 😘

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No I haven't lol 😂I've just picked up the cutest puppy today so I've been preoccupied 😉😍Attachment 590930

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I want to play with him/her 😩😩 must be such a stress reliever

ReputationRep:
    For team work I did this thing May 2015, I am allowed to include that right as it was a year and a bit ago? Thanks 😘

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yep you can. Might wanna add some other more recent stuff as well if you have any

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DocPK)
    Yep you can. Might wanna add some other more recent stuff as well if you have any
    Yeah I've put about my part time job as well for like 3/4 of it! I just wanted something extra instead of waffling about my job 😂 thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DocPK)
    I want to play with him/her 😩😩 must be such a stress reliever
    She literally is 😍🐶

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Where did you get her from - he's so cute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SarahCroydon)
    Where did you get her from - he's so cute
    She's adorable 😍 luckily there is a German shepherd breeder quite local to me 😋

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have the same experience with the disability part and I'm putting that under community work! I think medical experience would be shadowing not sure what else there is tbh😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How many examples are you using for each section?

ReputationRep:
    I tried to concentrate on one for each section as it said somewhere you would get more marks fewer examples than listing examples

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkg99)
    How many examples are you using for each section?
    Two for teamwork and two for caring role I think. I'm only doing 2 for teamwork because I've finished talking about my job in 635 characters and I've also done some teaching stuff at my school with peers so thought I could include that as it's different to working. Then I'm doing two for caring role because I've volunteered at a hospital and also at a special school so I've gained different things from each hence why I want to talk about them both! One or two is fine though, however if I do one I would just waffle to try and fill space which wouldn't be good😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've put about my part time job as well for like 3/4 of it! I just wanted something extra instead of waffling about my job 😂 thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's good, where do you work.
    I've just sent mine off, happy now. But now time to concentrate on bmat again 😭

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DocPK)
    That's good, where do you work.
    I've just sent mine off, happy now. But now time to concentrate on bmat again 😭
    Sainsbury's, aww you're so lucky 😂 think I'll aim to send mine off by 9pm in case I panic and want to change something 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sainsbury's, aww you're so lucky 😂 think I'll aim to send mine off by 9pm in case I panic and want to change something 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't leave to last minute!

ReputationRep:
    I tried to concentrate on one for each section as it said somewhere you would get more marks fewer examples than listing examples
    Surely for the hobbies section it's good to give more than one example ?

ReputationRep:
    I think for hobbies the more the better - shows you are a rounded person

ReputationRep:
    Don't leave to last minute!
    I won't don't worry

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    anyone got a conformation email after sending off their non academic form? Sent mine on Thursday and still waiting!!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 25, 2017
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.