The Student Room Group

A night with Emilia Clarke or £5000 cash?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Andy98
Try me :wink:

Cant - I would be too embarrassed as I would be way out :wink: There is a reason why I haven't been told :lol:
Gimme the dough
Original post by Amellia123
Cant - I would be too embarrassed as I would be way out :wink: There is a reason why I haven't been told :lol:

:erm: I think you didn't understand that post :tongue:
Original post by Andy98
:erm: I think you didn't understand that post :tongue:

Haha as soon as I had sent the message I realised your reply had two meanings :tongue: Hmmm this will be one piece of information that Amellia shall never know...
Haha as soon as I had sent the message I realised your reply had two meanings :tongue: Hmmm this will be one piece of information that Amellia shall never know...

Riiiiigggggghhhhhhttttttttttt :rolleyes:
Imagining a £5k trumpet...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 246
Original post by littlenorthernlass
There's absolutely no one in this world for whom I would pass £5000 just for one night with them. :rofl:

If someone dear to you died and you didn't get the chance to say what you wanted to them before they did, would you pass the offer?
Haha I deffo know now :tongue:

Oh oops :ahee:

Hahaha ahh I see, well lets face it - I am probably wrong :tongue:

Amellia, these two posts are very contradicting...
:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Riiiiigggggghhhhhhttttttttttt :rolleyes:

Yep.... :wink: I shall never know :tongue:

Original post by Matrix123
Amellia, these two posts are very contradicting...
:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Perhaps :tongue: I cant really be bothered to guess anymore anyways so I am happy not knowing

Perhaps :tongue: I cant really be bothered to guess anymore anyways so I am happy not knowing

Do you want me to tell you? :tongue:

But...you said you knew! :cry: My head is hurting from all the confusion :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Do you want me to tell you? :tongue:

Its okay - I don't think Matrix would be happy with that :tongue:

But...you said you knew! :cry: My head is hurting from all the confusion :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't - I have changed my mind now (would have been impossible for me to guess anyways!!) Hopefully one day you shall both meet :smile:

I don't - I have changed my mind now (would have been impossible for me to guess anyways!!) Hopefully one day you shall both meet :smile:

She'll be fine, trust me :wink:

I'll make sure it happens...
Original post by Andy98

Go on then Andy - who are they then :tongue:

And make sure they meet up?
Go on then Andy - who are they then :tongue:

And make sure they meet up?

You're talking to him right now. :tongue:

Yup, 2 years in September/October I believe
Original post by Andy98
You're talking to him right now. :tongue:

Yup, 2 years in September/October I believe

Are you actually or is this a wind up? :tongue:

Hmm I see - when you are both at the same uni :wink:
Are you actually or is this a wind up? :tongue:

Hmm I see - when you are both at the same uni :wink:

Yes, it's me

Something like that :tongue:

Awwwww Amellia! You are so kind and loyal! (Not that I doubted you in the first place :tongue:) just thought I'd say:yep: Little Amellia has a right to be jealous:mmm: probably too late but from that last clue, it's less than two capitals :wink:
I think I owe you something...and I'm sure you can guess what it is :rofl:
Original post by Andy98

Yup

Awww me too! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Yes, it's me

Something like that :tongue:

Haha aww congratulations you two (not meant in creepy way) :tongue: Would be cool if you met up!
Awwwww Amellia! You are so kind and loyal! (Not that I doubted you in the first place :tongue:) just thought I'd say:yep: Little Amellia has a right to be jealous:mmm: probably too late but from that last clue, it's less than two capitals :wink:
I think I owe you something...and I'm sure you can guess what it is :rofl:

Yup

Awww me too! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I didn't want to out and out ask as I didn't know if I knew you well enough to ask such a personal question (haha I hope not:tongue:) Haha aww thanks Matrix :hugs: Oh does she now? :teehee: Haha yes possibly :wink:

Is it.......

Spoiler

Haha aww congratulations you two (not meant in creepy way) :tongue: Would be cool if you met up!

Haha I didn't want to out and out ask as I didn't know if I knew you well enough to ask such a personal question (haha I hope not:tongue:) Haha aww thanks Matrix :hugs: Oh does she now? :teehee: Haha yes possibly :wink:

Is it.......

Spoiler

Thanks - I don't find it creepy anyway :tongue: More than just cool! :excited:

Awwww well you are one of the closest friends I have on TSR (and irl if that's any consolation - as I've said from our previous chat, I don't really have any friends irl so most people on here aren't up to much competition :tongue:) I have wouldn't have minded if you had gotten it wrong (again) :rofl: I would have probably just been a combination of frustrated and laughing til I cried :ahee: so for me, that wouldn't have been a personal question coming from you :hugs: You thought right!
Wait for it...
Wait for it...
Wait for it...

:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest