Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am honestly worried about chemistry HL paper 1 and 2, after reading the physics comments...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pixiedustfairy)
    D: no i was gonna, but then i put carbon; i thought cuz it wasnt on the main sequence it would make heavier elements?
    doesn't main sequence have hydrogen and helium fusion like the suns core?

ReputationRep:
    Everyone buzzing for maths? :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I haven't revised for math. I'm soo screwed. I even have Spanish tomorrow.... haven't studied Spanish for 4 months. So I'm definitely screwed .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zenlatte)
    I am honestly worried about chemistry HL paper 1 and 2, after reading the physics comments...
    me too 😭 I have to get a 6

ReputationRep:
    Guys can you give me revision tips for Spanish. Like what I should focus on for reading paper. I'm planning on getting up at 4 and studying Spanish for 2 hours. I can't focus atm as I'm pretty tired.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medleg)
    me too 😭 I have to get a 6
    Me too! I can't afford to get less than a 6 cause of the conditional offer 😭😭... 2 more days to revise...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IFoundWonderland)
    Everyone buzzing for maths? :woo:
    terrified of maths hl

ReputationRep:
    freaking about math hl as well i was doing the m15 tz2 practice paper and couldn't do like half the questions T-T

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pixiedustfairy)
    freaking about math hl as well i was doing the m15 tz2 practice paper and couldn't do like half the questions T-T
    I loved the m15 tz2 paper! ahah I was just doing the november 15 one and that was a nightmare. I am terrified

ReputationRep:
    Me too! I can't afford to get less than a 6 cause of the conditional offer 😭😭... 2 more days to revise...
    but maths in the middle 😳😭

ReputationRep:
    SL math people. How was the paper???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LALAGURL)
    SL math people. How was the paper???
    It was surprisingly easier than past papers! I really like this paper. Last one to go tomorrow! And then dreadful chemistry and psychology...

ReputationRep:
    It was surprisingly easier than past papers! I really like this paper. Last one to go tomorrow! And then dreadful chemistry and psychology...
    WHAT!!!! Section a was good but b really ****ed me up. the past papers where soo much easier!!

ReputationRep:
    The **** guys. I screwed up so hard I was hoping to find comrades in this thread but really? some people LOVED it?? As far as I know all of the math sl students in my school screwed up and could not answer any question from the last page of section B. Anyone same?

ReputationRep:
    How in the mother of god did you find it easy. How. The beginning was really nice and then at section B I screwed up so much I felt so bad. But good for you.

ReputationRep:
    Math studies paper 1 was a dream

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Procaffinator)
    Math studies paper 1 was a dream
    I can't believe it was THAT easy! I hope that doesn't mean tomorrow's paper is difficult

ReputationRep:
    DA HEELLLLLLL
    everyone came out crying LEGIT EVERYONE WENT CRYING TO OUR MATH TEACHER

ReputationRep:
    WTF was that freaking exam???? About 25 of out 30 People started CRYING in the middle of the Maths SL exam!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.