Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Re: Edexcel Geography Unit 4 Tectonic activity & Hazards (2016) watch

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find the exam? It was almost identical to June 2011 paper...

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find it? I thought it was a good question 🙌🏻

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amysmith1997)
    How did everyone find the exam? It was almost identical to June 2011 paper...
    (Original post by becketts)
    How did everyone find it? I thought it was a good question 🙌🏻
    It was a perfect question! I wrote about nine or ten pages, but didn't mention a few case studies that I had planned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ombtom)
    It was a perfect question! I wrote about nine or ten pages, but didn't mention a few case studies that I had planned.
    Yeah I wrote about 9 pages and a bit. I feel really confident on it.

ReputationRep:
    Don't think I could've asked for a better question. Kind of wish I revised a bit more for it though so I could write more info down. But overall it was a great question!

ReputationRep:
    Were we meant to say that there are different landscapes because of the same processes or that there are different landscapes due to different processes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Randomuser12343)
    Were we meant to say that there are different landscapes because of the same processes or that there are different landscapes due to different processes?
    Different landscapes due to different processes, but you could have argued against that (ie the to what extent part of the Q)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HazzaPOTTER)
    Hey, would you mind sending me this as well?
    I really want to get my head around what I need to do and my teacher is of no help at all.:confused:
    hi can you send this to me as well please. I've just started studying this in year 12 and am really struggling to grasp it. My teachers are no help which sucks

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 11, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.