The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by champ_mc99
I never lied. You just read it wrong. Alright, I willn't reply if you do not reply to this post.

I didn't read it wrong, I suggest you reread your own post 229.
Take it off, take it all off.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
I didn't read it wrong, I suggest you reread your own post 229.

Apologies. Meant this.

They are and I can. It's funny how you say I say it's derailing the thread but keep replying but the purpose of why I'm replying is to tell you its derailing the thread.

Now don't reply.
Apologies. Meant this.

Now don't reply.

Lmao, why are you telling me not to reply? :rofl:

If you're so desperate for this to end then why don't you stop replying? :hmmmm:
Lmao, why are you telling me not to reply? :rofl:

If you're so desperate for this to end then why don't you stop replying? :hmmmm:

Oh I thought you were desperate to end this. Hence, why I provided a solution. It's quite alright if you don't reply now.
Oh I thought you were desperate to end this. Hence, why I provided a solution. It's quite alright if you don't reply now.

Heh, why would you think that when it's you who has been consistently telling me not to reply, not me telling you not to..
Heh, why would you think that when it's you who has been consistently telling me not to reply, not me telling you not to..

Idk.
Idk.

:dontknow:
:dontknow:

... *cough*
... *cough*

:confused:
Original post by childofthesun
In how many countries in the Middle East is it illegal not to wear a hijab?

saudi arabia, the UAE, bahrain, yemen, iran, iraq, qatar, etc (and formerly afghanistan) but there is still immense pressure upon women to wear them in places like pakistan, syria, egypt, etc
:confused:

You're meant to be the adult m9.
You're meant to be the adult m9.

Who says?
Reply 253
Original post by EUTyranny
Take it off and bin it and just Christianity, Allah is Satan.

There is no 72 virgins waiting for Muslims, what a materialistic pile of crap.

Christianitys reward is to live forever.

The real god would not be a insecure nutter freak control job would he?

A good vid:
[video="youtube;TLoUq8vybzY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLoUq8vybzY[/video]

OP taking off her hijab does not make her a non-Muslim....nice try.
Original post by student.feed
For every 5 women that join Islam one man joins, why would someone join a religion that oppresses them. By the way, you stopped replying to my previous messages. Please don't make yourself seem more educated in a subject that I am part of.

Bull**** Gods most merciful, remember that. Take it off? Just do it if you dont like it. Gods doesnt hate us, were his most beloved creation ! talk to God. Dont listen to this "islam is oppressive" crap. :smile:
Original post by h333
OP taking off her hijab does not make her a non-Muslim....nice try.

It's refreshing to see a Muslim say that although there are many out there who would probably disagree with you :smile:
Who says?

Science. How far back does your carbon dating go?
Reply 257
It's refreshing to see a Muslim say that although there are many out there who would probably disagree with you :smile:

Thank you but all Muslims should know this anyways. Doing a sin or not following obligatory rules such as not wearing a hijab does not necessarily make you a non-Muslim.
Basically all sins can be forgiven by Allah as he is all merciful except if you commit shirk (associate partners with God) and die without repenting.
Original post by theBranicAc
clearly you're not a good muslim[/QUOT

I'm sure a compassionate and merciful God [Ar-Rahman, Ah-Ramin] will not reject a good heart over a quibble over a bit of cloth.
It's a pity some of His more judgemental followers don't meditate on those names.
Science. How far back does your carbon dating go?

eh? Carbon dating doesn't work on living creatures ... unless ... PC is a zombie!!?!??!?

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending