The Student Room Group

Swedish mother moves 10 y/o daughter out of her room to accept a refugee...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zargabaath
lol so this is all you view us as. And despite me telling you otherwise numerous times you're still insisting that I've insulted people when in fact it was you who said you didn't like muslims.

@The_Opinion he's definitely trolling, no one is this thick

No you said you hate Islam so why are you backpedaling and deflecting? It's only become hard to follow because you keep equivocating, same goes for your new friend who probably hates Indians as well. I just want you to have fun and say hateful things on the internet where no one can really fault you once you log off but in the real world you know you will get ridiculed at the very least. Don't you?
They are all rapists and murderers though , we should gas them right? Oh look a 6 year old child , nope his a migrant definitely a rapist too. Hating other cultrues , even if unfounded is up to you , but u still refuse to acknowledge the fact u think all migrants are rapists and corrupt.

I wont bother replying again.
Original post by 0to100
I wasn't arguing that, I was joking and here you are again memorising then misconstruing my posts lol

And where did I say "hate" Muslims, no really where?

Yes I did joke that I've had a hijabi nurse who was not very open, and?

Yes I do understand that everyone has right to personal opinion when it comes to their personal health, and? I said in the next breath that it doesn't make it right I said they have the right. And?

Ok...yes I am in a thread about immigration questioning a brown guy for being hateful about other brown people, so?

Not exactly sure where the inconsistencies you're alluding to lie, but go on.

Mate you were not joking in the slightest. You didn't say you hated all muslims (In that thread) however you did say you hate getting a muslim doctor or nurse (Cos they are rough iirc). You said people should be allowed to reject them and choose someone like themself lol

Just because your personal health is at large does not mean you can discriminate based on race or colour lol

Whats the issue with a brown guy being against brown economic migrants, more importantly why does it matter that the poster is brown or that the economic migrants are brown? (Its important to you because you are racist and simply are not aware you are)

I just find it so puzzling how ignorant and incongruous your posts are on both the issues but more particularly maybe your fervor to fling mud at others from your high horse. Its crazy
Original post by 0to100
No you said you hate Islam so why are you backpedaling and deflecting? It's only become hard to follow because you keep equivocating, same goes for your new friend who probably hates Indians as well. I just want you to have fun and say hateful things on the internet where no one can really fault you once you log off but in the real world you know you will get ridiculed at the very least. Don't you?

Muslims =/= Islam
People =/= Ideology

If people get insulted by my dislike of an ideology that's their problem. I've not once said a bad thing in this thread about innocent, regular, law abiding Muslims.
You however, have openly stated that you don't like them.

Actually none of my Muslim friends have a problem with me disliking Islam in real life. Our friendships go above petty arguments. :smile:
Original post by TSR Mustafa
They are all rapists and murderers though , we should gas them right? Oh look a 6 year old child , nope his a migrant definitely a rapist too. Hating other cultrues , even if unfounded is up to you , but u still refuse to acknowledge the fact u think all migrants are rapists and corrupt.

I wont bother replying again.

Nowhere have I posted saying any of this whatsoever. Show me the proof that I have explicitly said any of that. All I said was that the culture and values present in many third world countries are not compatible with western culture which at the present time has a better human rights record
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Mate you were not joking in the slightest. You didn't say you hated all muslims (In that thread) however you did say you hate getting a muslim doctor or nurse (Cos they are rough iirc). You said people should be allowed to reject them and choose someone like themself lol

Just because your personal health is at large does not mean you can discriminate based on race or colour lol

Whats the issue with a brown guy being against brown economic migrants, more importantly why does it matter that the poster is brown or that the economic migrants are brown? (Its important to you because you are racist and simply are not aware you are)

I just find it so puzzling how ignorant and incongruous your posts are on both the issues but more particularly maybe your fervor to fling mud at others from your high horse. Its crazy

When did I ever use the word hate at all.

I didn't say be allowed to. I admitted eventually that would be unrealistic to the Charlotte girl who's a nurse. Which is why I said I understand that they have the right to an opinion.

Lmao at your question about brown guy being racist to other brown people. Same thing with me being called a cuck for not being racist; because of being accused of being a sellout maybe? So I said it to him and of course he didn't like it.

I never said discriminate on colour, discriminate is, it becoming legal and institutionalised to show bias and prejudice. Like not allowing muslims to be nurses. I would never say that. I did however say that yes I prefer white drs, and so what. How is that "incongruous" to not feeling comfortable seeing a whole group of random people be accused of being third world animals just because fake rape cases have been claimed?

Original post by Zargabaath
Muslims =/= Islam
People =/= Ideology

If people get insulted by my dislike of an ideology that's their problem. I've not once said a bad thing in this thread about innocent, regular, law abiding Muslims.
You however, have openly stated that you don't like them.

Actually none of my Muslim friends have a problem with me disliking Islam in real life. Our friendships go above petty arguments. :smile:

Ok so here we are with you justifying your otherwise still bias
If you don't like islam you can't possibly think very well about Muslims, you think I don't like Muslims just because? It's because I too along with YOU don't like Islam.

Lmao we're not on about Muslims though are we, and neither have I said anything horrible about them but I get you have to save face since you don't wanna offend anyone...whilst you called a whole group of people scumbags but ok.
Original post by 0to100
I've literally been saying this whole time Muslims will NOT be the majority in UK nor anytime soon

What has got to happen for you to accept reality?

Are Native Americans the majority in the US?
Original post by The_Opinion
What has got to happen for you to accept reality?

Are Native Americans the majority in the US?

What the hell is the point of this now and again with you emptily asking me questions. Just ****ing say your point.
Original post by 0to100
When did I ever use the word hate at all.

I didn't say be allowed to. I admitted eventually that would be unrealistic to the Charlotte girl who's a nurse. Which is why I said I understand that they have the right to an opinion.

Lmao at your question about brown guy being racist to other brown people. Same thing with me being called a cuck for not being racist; because of being accused of being a sellout maybe? So I said it to him and of course he didn't like it.

I never said discriminate on colour, discriminate is, it becoming legal and institutionalised to show bias and prejudice. Like not allowing muslims to be nurses. I would never say that. I did however say that yes I prefer white drs, and so what. How is that "incongruous" to not feeling comfortable seeing a whole group of random people be accused of being third world animals just because fake rape cases have been claimed?

Ok so here we are with you justifying your otherwise still bias
If you don't like islam you can't possibly think very well about Muslims, you think I don't like Muslims just because? It's because I too along with YOU don't like Islam.

Lmao we're not on about Muslims though are we, and neither have I said anything horrible about them but I get you have to save face since you don't wanna offend anyone...whilst you called a whole group of people scumbags but ok.

You understand and sympathise with people who want to choose a doctor or nurse of their race or creed. Its racist

A person not wanting millions of third world belief holding superstitious culturally inferior chancers flooding their country and public services is not racist nor is it hateful ffs

Why do you prefer white doctors?

You have the two issues backwards man, its crazy.

You understand and sympathise with people who want to choose a doctor or nurse of their race or creed. Its racist

A person not wanting millions of third world belief holding superstitious culturally inferior chancers flooding their country and public services is not racist nor is it hateful ffs

Why do you prefer white doctors?

You have the two issues backwards man, its crazy.

Lol at you conveniently adding "sympathise" in? When did I say I feel [bad] for people who can't choose their own dr? It was a stupid thread so I made a joke it didn't get a bit more serious till people dragged **** out and we ended up arguing actually about other things.

Lol it definitely is racist because not all the refugees are from the same place, yet you just prejudged these people for being "superstitious" and "inferior"?! You're just against the idea of anyone coming here. Keep lying ok.

No you're backwards mate. One minute you're against migrants for these racial prejudicial reasons as just displayed above, and the next you're coming in to white knight for anyone I disagree with even if it contradicts what you believe and you damn well know it lol

Whether I joked I find a dr I had to be kinda stern compared to another or not, I would never pride myself in going off on the internet about how filthy someone is for being foreign.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 0to100
Lol at you conveniently adding "sympathise" in? When did I say I feel [bad] for people who can't choose their own dr? It was a stupid thread so I made a joke it didn't get a bit more serious till people dragged **** out and we ended up arguing actually about other things.

Lol it definitely is racist because not all the refugees are from the same place, yet you just prejudged these people for being "superstitious" and "inferior"?! You're just against the idea of anyone coming here. Keep lying ok.

No you're backwards mate. One minute you're against migrants for these racial prejudicial reasons as just displayed above, and the next you're coming in to white knight for anyone I disagree with even if it contradicts what you believe and you damn well know it lol

Whether I joked I find a dr I had to be kinda stern compared to another or not, I would never pride myself in going off on the internet about how filthy someone is for being foreign.

Man its depressing, i actually pity you because i'am 99.8% certain you are not a troll
Man its depressing, i actually pity you because i'am 99.8% certain you are not a troll

Resort to calling someone a troll when you've run out of nonsense to type. Anything else before you interrupt another conversation you can't contribute to?
Original post by 0to100
Not the amount of letters; the fact you have to resort to personal insult
I'm also not a left winger I'm just not a racist

I hope you aren't implying I am, I have said nothing of the sort.
Original post by 0to100
What the hell is the point of this now and again with you emptily asking me questions. Just ****ing say your point.

You deny all logic and reason, 500 years ago the equivalent of you even after finding the Americas would be denying that the earth is round, you would be insisting that it was flat, despite evidence being presented to you.

My point is, Native Americans are not the majority in the US, but they are the natives, by your logic that is not possible. Explain how the Native Americans became minorities if immigration levels and birth rates make no difference.
North Korea has a terrible regime , is it indicative of it's people though. I don't care how backward the government is , in most cases it doesn't even represent the majority of the people.

You said this 'Why on earth would anybody think it's a smart idea to take these third world primitives into their homes'? You see children as animals , your just as vile as them.
Original post by Conservationofmass
I hope you aren't implying I am, I have said nothing of the sort.

I'm not implying **** about you...I was on about me...
and if I were implying you were racist?
And I wouldn't have to imply. I'd just..simply say you're racist...
Original post by 0to100
Resort to calling someone a troll when you've run out of nonsense to type. Anything else before you interrupt another conversation you can't contribute to?

I haven't run out of "nonsense" to type.. I can see that every single facet of our discussion is flying straight over your head. Its a completely fruitless endeavour which i am wasting no more time on

(Basically your staggering ignorance and dishonesty in these discussions makes it impossible and vastly unrewarding to continue to engage with you)

They say ignorance is bliss and they are 100% correct, because you actually do believe your ideas have come out on top in this discussion despite things being painted clearly and concisely to you, and its why you will forever remain staggeringly ignorant

Original post by The_Opinion

My point is, Native Americans are not the majority in the US, but they are the natives. Explain how the Native Americans became minorities if immigration levels and birth rates make no difference.

Never said birth rate makes no difference. What's the word for someone like you who keeps putting things in people's mouths to benefit your flimsy premise?
Obtuse. Delusional. Liar. Immature?

And ok yes I've also made the generic point to others on and off here that Native Americans lost their land to imperialism
Not exactly the same thing as refugees stayin' here for a while nom sayin'?
Nonsense, ad hominem, the usual ****

Ok, anything else, bad man??
Original post by 0to100
Ok, anything else, bad man??

Just this

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending