Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Oh I see. :\ Why can't she move. Is she big like my mum :rolleyes:
    Well kinda, but she got Arthritis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Well kinda, but she got Arthritis.
    She smacks you around so much you'd never know she had it Maybe start asking to go out, like when you're 16. Have that...dunno...talk.
    Anyway pm from here we're derailing I feel lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    She smacks you around so much you'd never know she had it Maybe start asking to go out, like when you're 16. Have that...dunno...talk.
    Anyway pm from here we're derailing I feel lol
    LMAO ok.

Blog Post 3- What I'm going to do after exams

Well, today marks the completion of my 17th exam. So far I've tackled 4 language papers, a few science papers, my maths GCSE and English too! :eek: It's been a blur to be honest, and, although it is a bit early to be writing this post (what with 7 exams left) I thought- what the heck!

So my last week of exams is the week after next. For some reason I only have 2 that week, but they're spaced out horrendously. One is on a Monday and the other is on the Friday, and to be honest I have no idea what to do on the days inbetween. If anyone has advice on whether I should be revising for one exam in those three days or chilling, let me know

But on that Friday, I AM FREE! At 11 o'clock on Friday the 24th of June, I will walk out of my school gates! Well until the 28th of June. 4 days later...for my sixth form induction day. BUT AFTER THAT I'M FREE :woo: Oh wait, on the 1st of is my textbook return day, :sigh:. OK AFTER THAT DAY. SUMMER HAS STARTED! :danceboy: Oh wait, I have work experience from the 4th-15th. Maybe after work experience? Nah, I have a work experience debriefing.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Debriefing? What the heck? What could we possibly be debriefed on? :angry:

But to be fair, I'm only in school for 3 days after my exams. Which isn't much at all. And in the rest of my FREE DAYS I won't be doing anything. :yep: Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

I probably won't leave my room and stay in my bed ALL DAY. And watch all the shows I've missed, and even start some new ones :gah: . It will be perfect :daydreaming: I hope.

Because to be honest, I'm so used to sitting at my desk all day procrastinating REVISING, that it will be a weird transition. In my mind it will be a perfect lazy time, but in reality, will it really? I don't know. I suppose we'll see.

But apart from those limbo weeks between end of exams and summer holidays. My summer is pretty straightforward. Off to the Black Sea coast for some sun and sand, and then I have plans to possibly drive to Istanbul with my cousin while my mother is in Sofia for business. :excited: More or less away from here :lol:

So anyway, those are my vague plans for after exams. Only TWO WEEKS FROM NOW :drool: I'm hoping to do a blog post on my work experience soon, because it's quite a special one
    Spoiler:
    Show
    in a sense that it's the last thing you would think I was doing it at
    unfortunately however, it would mean I would have to use the Tube during rush hour, which I am dreading but hey ho

Good luck with the rest of your exams too :hugs: I know some of you haven't even started? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    You can do it. The tube is your oyster! :woo:

Also, 24 exams in total? That's rough. :console:

First one is soon! :crazy:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    :console: i have one more exam on tuesday next week :hoppy: but you'll get there! you'll miss loads of my tsr threads but it's ok, i'll make them really uninteresting and it'll interesting when you come back. enjoy the rest of your exams, work experience, gain some confidence for your tube ride, and your holiday to the what sea? where is your work experience? what shows are you watching????
    you should revise in those three days imo, if you chill you'll lose motivation and fall in the death trap of tsr and you'll panic on the exam ok.

(Original post by Pokémontrainer)
    You can do it. The tube is your oyster! :woo:

Also, 24 exams in total? That's rough. :console:

First one is soon! :crazy:
    Yah...but it's just GCSE, I'll wait until next year :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Yah...but it's just GCSE, wait until next year :woo:
    True - it's torturous! :console:

(Original post by ihatePE)
    :console: i have one more exam on tuesday next week :hoppy: but you'll get there! you'll miss loads of my tsr threads but it's ok, i'll make them really uninteresting and it'll interesting when you come back. enjoy the rest of your exams, work experience, gain some confidence for your tube ride, and your holiday to the what sea? where is your work experience? what shows are you watching????
    you should revise in those three days imo, if you chill you'll lose motivation and fall in the death trap of tsr and you'll panic on the exam ok.
    What sea? Black Sea. Search up Sozopol if you want.
    Work experience? all will be revealed soon...
    Shows? Rick and Morty, some anime, Casualty, The Tudors and a Bulgarian thriller police drama :kungfu:
    But for one maths exam? bleurgh
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Almost free :woo: and sounds like you have an exciting.. well, busy, summer
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    What sea? Black Sea. Search up Sozopol if you want.
    Work experience? all will be revealed soon...
    Shows? Rick and Morty, some anime, Casualty, The Tudors and a Bulgarian thriller police drama :kungfu:
    But for one maths exam? bleurgh
    mmmm it looks so congested i can remember you saying something about a hospital so its not that secretive any more i didnt know you watch anime, which one plz, i love the old school anime like conan and doraemon. the tudors sound interesting but i heard its got a lot of secks. is it like a fight for power drama cos i luv those
    especially maths, you want A* in maths and english :P

ReputationRep:
    Forget about all that catching up on shows and stuff. As soon as exams are over I'm gonna sleep. :woo:

(Original post by SeanFM)
    Almost free :woo: and sounds like you have an exciting.. well, busy, summer
    I guess If you can call doing nothing on the beach busy and POSSIBLY going to Istanbul for like 2 days busy, then sure
    It was so satisfying burning the first page of my exam timetable today :devil:

(Original post by ihatePE)
    mmmm it looks so congested i can remember you saying something about a hospital so its not that secretive any more i didnt know you watch anime, which one plz, i love the old school anime like conan and doraemon. the tudors sound interesting but i heard its got a lot of secks. is it like a fight for power drama cos i luv those
    especially maths, you want A* in maths and english :P
    Yeah we're staying near the congested island bit :yep:
    Well, I forgot about that :sigh:
    I've only watched three series so don't think I'm an expert (two of them were those high school comedy ones) Yes the Tudors has sex in it :awesome: and it's not really a fight for drama, it's more of a undercover agent posing as a member of the Bulgarian Mafia and his stuff in that. :yep:

It's not even GCSE Maths, it's further maths which doesn't count as a GCSE :getmecoat:

(Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    Forget about all that catching up on shows and stuff. As soon as exams are over I'm gonna sleep. :woo:
    Yeah, I'll probably hibernate on friday to monday :yep:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    You're almost there, just think of the satisfaction after exams and the feeling of being free. you've had a lot of exams, I think I'd end up giving if I had that many.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'll probably hibernate on friday to monday :yep:
    I kinda want to hibernate this Friday to Monday as well. :sad:

(Original post by Rhythmical)
    You're almost there, just think of the satisfaction after exams and the feeling of being free. you've had a lot of exams, I think I'd end up giving if I had that many.
    meh...tbh exams are alright I guess. Can't escape them :hide:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    I kinda want to hibernate this Friday to Monday as well. :sad:
    Hibernation is a good idea.

I finished exams ages ago and I feel like I need to hibernate.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    meh...tbh exams are alright I guess. Can't escape them :hide:
    I don't mind exams, coursework is a pain though but exams can be exciting in a way.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.