The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ravioliyears
You need to rest properly as you have an exam in Tuesday - sleep, silly! Feeling okay for once :yep: Thanks for asking :hugs:

Spoiler

Will go soooooon - just printing, and stress makes me too scared to sleep nowadays :colondollar:
That's so good, I'm glad - you deserve it :hugs:

Spoiler

Original post by Pokémontrainer
Will go soooooon - just printing, and stress makes me too scared to sleep nowadays :colondollar:
That's so good, I'm glad - you deserve it :hugs:

Spoiler

Okay, just make sure you sleep tho :redface: haha thank you!!

Spoiler

Original post by UWS
Tired

Yeah man I feel you. I can't sleep though bc ny leg ****ing hurts :angry: and I have a sniffly nose that won't piss off :/
Reply 243
Original post by ravioliyears
Yeah man I feel you. I can't sleep though bc ny leg ****ing hurts :angry: and I have a sniffly nose that won't piss off :/

I can't sleep because I can't get off TSR

Sorry about the leg though
Original post by UWS
I can't sleep because I can't get off TSR

Sorry about the leg though

Oh god lmao :rofl:
Original post by iEthan
meh.

Spoiler

O. M. F. G. What a song to listen to at 5am. That's another song suggested by you going on my playlist.
Original post by emobambam
I feel lonely right now. Anyone else?

:hugs:
I feel like eating Chinese food but it's so late.
Reply 247
I feel like I need to sneeze
And it's not coming out :cry2:
Also why tf am I awake :argh:
Tired even though i had 7 hours sleep:frown:
And got alot of revision still to do:redface:
I'm really sorry you had a panic attack. You have always been really nice to me. I am really sorry you are struggling right now. Panic attacks are horrible.

Thank you :hugs: yeah they really are horrible. Wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy :frown: hope you're doing good :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haven't had such good sleep in ages. :h:
I feel worn out and fed up. I can't believe it's the 12th of June already.
I was going to send off my passport and stuff for my DBS check, but then I realised that I'll need it to vote in the referendum, so I'll have to keep old of it for now in case I didn't get it back in time...:s-smilie:

Ohhh, it all feels bad, man.
Original post by Spock's Socks
Thank you :hugs: yeah they really are horrible. Wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy :frown: hope you're doing good :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
thank you very much too. I've just been a little lonely lately. I'm sure somebody's already asked you in the past. do you take any kind of medication for your panic attacks? I'm sorry if that question is too personal.
thank you very much too. I've just been a little lonely lately. I'm sure somebody's already asked you in the past. do you take any kind of medication for your panic attacks? I'm sorry if that question is too personal.

Nah I don't take meds for any of my mental health problems, mainly due to contamination fears with OCD. I fear the meds could be laced with somethinf or make me lose control so I avoid them. I am getting therapy and waiting to see a psychologist so I may take meds through time if my OCD can be controlled.
The sound of rain in the morning is so relaxing
I'm walking home from the market because a banging headache started and a wee black cat followed me home for 5 mins and walked beside me. That perked me up :smile: :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
Nah I don't take meds for any of my mental health problems, mainly due to contamination fears with OCD. I fear the meds could be laced with somethinf or make me lose control so I avoid them. I am getting therapy and waiting to see a psychologist so I may take meds through time if my OCD can be controlled.
I'm really sorry I didn't know it was that bad. I have problems with anxiety but not that bad. Your fiancée must give you a lot of needed support.
I am feeling a little too hot, but mostly relaxed. I have been writing more in my behaviour book, which is a book I've been writing about behaviour so that all my thoughts and ideas are in one place.:yy:
Music makes me so happy. You have no idea.
Original post by ODES_PDES
Your avatar looks appetising

oh no you're not fasting are you:frown:

Latest