Welcome Squad
    (Original post by sararodrigues)
    I am 5ft 1 inch and half 😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Because that half makes all the difference:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    If the guy knows what he's doing and is patient and caring towards his partner, it shouldn't need to hurt and she should also relax too, of course
    In an idea world, sure, but trust me, some small-framed women are like Mission Impossible!

I don't think there's anything in their culture that tells them to be that way, so it's more of an individual person thing
    I dunno man, their societies can be pretty bleak/patriarchal places

middle eastern girls,let's just say we are crazy at times :mmm:
    Attitudes are fine, *****es ain't

Would you ever date a female a few inches taller than you?
    Yup

who still liked wearing heels on a regular basis when you're both our and about. Would you feel weird?
    If she insisted on heels that would mean standing like 4-8" taller than me, unnecessarily, which would be weird, and make me wonder what's going on in her head tbh. Vast majority of girls don't like to feel 'big'/like they stick out

Pointing out that I've yet to date members of a certain community does not make me a slut or wannabe slut. :dontknow:
    It indicates that it's a possibility, and perhaps also intent. Both are unacceptable to me. Repent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Because that half makes all the difference:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You know it makes a hugeeee difference 😂😂 you just ruined by happiness. Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    In an idea world, sure, but trust me, some small-framed women are like Mission Impossible!

I dunno man, their societies can be pretty bleak/patriarchal places

Attitudes are fine, *****es ain't

Yup

If she insisted on heels that would mean standing like 4-8" taller than me, unnecessarily, which would be weird, and make me wonder what's going on in her head tbh. Vast majority of girls don't like to feel 'big'/like they stick out

It indicates that it's a possibility, and perhaps also intent. Both are unacceptable to me. Repent
    No such thing as impossible hah! Just needs extra care and attention,that's all

Do Russians count as 'eastern european'? Coz my ex was a barrel of laughs

That's not what he said :laugh:

Seriously? But I always thought you were the type of guy who would only consider girls shorter than you.

Definitely and I certainly wouldn't want to look taller than my partner. It's embarrassing

If only you knew the reality of the situation :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Its cute to be petite. Us tall girls are never called cute we are either manly or graceful as some kind people may say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    Well average is that because you know Asians have small dicks.
    That one is of Uk men

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they do, my partner dumped his ex because she was too short so they must like tall girls, ironically he was my height. But tall girls means good genes to pass on to your offspring
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Totally :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~scorpio~)
    Yeah they do, my partner dumped his ex because she was too short so they must like tall girls, ironically he was my height. But tall girls means good genes to pass on to your offspring
    Why get into a relationship with somebody despite her not fitting your ideals. If you can't get past her height don't go out with her first off.

I get why he likes taller girls, don't want to look like a girls dad I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Do Russians count as 'eastern european'?
    Not exactly

Coz my ex was a barrel of laughs
    Russian guys can be dudes (albeit that most are knuckle-heads, in my [limited] experience)

Used to play footi with a really nice IT guy we called ‘Russian Al’, near Alexandra Palace, actually

That's not what he said :laugh:
    Eh?

I always thought you were the type of guy who would only consider girls shorter than you
    Whatever gave you that idea? I told you, my young ex was the same height as me (and therefore taller in heels)

Definitely and I certainly wouldn't want to look taller than my partner. It's embarrassing
    Blessums!

If only you knew the reality of the situation :rolleyes:
    Never a truer word spoken. Alas, you remain the mysterious queen-bee of internetshire, never having managed to meet up with me IRL :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    Not exactly

Russian guys can be dudes (albeit that most are knuckle-heads, in my [limited] experience)

Used to play footi with a really nice IT guy we called ‘Russian Al’, near Alexandra Palace, actually

Eh?

Whatever gave you that idea? I told you, my young ex was the same height as me (and therefore taller in heels)

Blessums!

Never a truer word spoken. Alas, you remain the mysterious queen-bee of internetshire, never having managed to meet up with me IRL :yawn:
    Russian guys are awesome! :borat:

Oooh was he cute?

Errrm...nothing :innocent:

From your past posts on here

Hah! Okay darling :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    Why get into a relationship with somebody despite her not fitting your ideals. If you can't get past her height don't go out with her first off.

I get why he likes taller girls, don't want to look like a girls dad I guess.
    This is what I wanted to ask. Surely he realised she was short and still decided to date her ?!

ReputationRep:
    I'm 6'3" so I do find tall girls attractive, but not Taller girls. I wouldn't know what to do with a 6'4" girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xDron3)
    I'm 6'3" so I do find tall girls attractive, but not Taller girls. I wouldn't know what to do with a 6'4" girlfriend.
    wouldnt really make a difference seeing as you're 6'3 yourself

ReputationRep:
    wouldnt really make a difference seeing as you're 6'3 yourself
    I'm rarely used to seeing anyone taller than me and they're always Male, It just would be a bit of a shock, at first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xDron3)
    I'm rarely used to seeing anyone taller than me and they're always Male, It just would be a bit of a shock, at first.
    You'll eventually get used to it,as long as she isn't wearing heels constantly

ReputationRep:
    Russian guys are awesome! :borat:
    Clearly not

Oooh was he cute?
    I dunno about that, depends on your tastes

Errrm...nothing :innocent:
    Ok?

From your past posts on here
    Naw. Recheck

Hah! Okay darling :yawn:
    Oh, I'm sorry I'm boring you sweetie, I'll quit wasting both our time. Toodles x

ReputationRep:
    Clearly not

I dunno about that, depends on your tastes

Ok?

Naw. Recheck

Oh, I'm sorry I'm boring you sweetie, I'll quit wasting both our time. Toodles x
    Ah :gasp: your replies are on fire. I think I of all people know what I went through the most and don't need reminding of :mad:
    But that doesn't mean I don't have any fond memories of said person.

*****es with attitude make hot girlfriends,wouldn't you agree? Rather than the totally submissive types

Have done and it seems you look unfavourably down on shorter girls when it comes to dating options. I'm guessing girls under 5'5

You're the last person who I'd say is ever 'boring me' or just bland. You're sugar,spice and all things delicious :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, I think guys care about appearance more than height. No matter how short or how tall a girl is, in a normal situation, a guy would want to date the better-looking girl, as they appear to be more attractive than others. However, most of the guys wouldn't be happy to date a girl who is taller than them, because of our stupid self esteem...
    ^it is just general information
    ---------------------------------------------------This Is The Perfect Borderline---------------------------------------------------
    I find tall girls sexier and more attractive than normal girls (that is just my personal preference), but the problem is I am too short for tall girls, I am like 5'5-5'6... I wonder if tall girls like you, princessboss, prefer men shorter or taller than you?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.