ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 118
Size:  129.1 KB

Me last night :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Someboady)
    ..Just following Saudi...lol

Saudi claimed to have sighted the moon.... no other country sighted the moon unfortunately. They have super X-ray vision in Saudi apparently.
    Well there's also Indonesia, uae, Bahrain, Qatar, Singapore, Yemen, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Kuwait, Jordan, Afghanistan etc...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saeed9747)
    Well there's also Indonesia, uae, Bahrain, Qatar, Singapore, Yemen, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Kuwait, Jordan, Afghanistan etc...
    The only place the moon was sighted this year was Saudi, Chile and certain parts of America. This happens every year. Its very repetitive. Saudi had to pay Kaffarah once for making a mistake... There is no need to follow Saudi.

ReputationRep:
    The only place the moon was sighted this year was Saudi, Chile and certain parts of America. This happens every year. Its very repetitive. Saudi had to pay Kaffarah once for making a mistake... There is no need to follow Saudi.
    i just gave you a list of other countries who also did the same day, r u blind?

ReputationRep:
    i just gave you a list of other countries who also did the same day, r u blind?
    Are you retarded? They're following Saudi kid. They're not following moon-sighting in their own country.

ReputationRep:
    Are you retarded? They're following Saudi kid. They're not following moon-sighting in their own country.
    It was seen in Chile, USA, Australia, Egypt, India, Indonesia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, UK, Turkey, Ghana, majority of Eastern Europe.
    Dont be dumb pls.

ReputationRep:
    It was seen in Chile, USA, Australia, Egypt, India, Indonesia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, UK.
    Dont be dumb pls.
    Lol. You don't really want to argue about moon sighting buddy. Are you for real? It was seen in the UK? Fam Its ramadan don't lie to help your situation. It's impossible for it to have been seen in the UK on the sunday evening. It was only spotted on Monday evening so don't play with me mate. And stop with this insulting game. It's Ramadan... if you want to argue moon sighting state your source. Here's mine: http://moonsighting.com/1437rmd.html

ReputationRep:
    Lol. You don't really want to argue about moon sighting buddy. Are you for real? It was seen in the UK? Fam Its ramadan don't lie to help your situation. It's impossible for it to have been seen in the UK on the sunday evening. It was only spotted on Monday evening so don't play with me mate. And stop with this insulting game. It's Ramadan... if you want to argue moon sighting state your source. Here's mine: http://moonsighting.com/1437rmd.html
    Calls me retard, says dont insult, too smart, 786 ma sha Allah.

ReputationRep:
    It was seen in Chile, USA, Australia, Egypt, India, Indonesia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, UK, Turkey, Ghana, majority of Eastern Europe.
    Dont be dumb pls.
    Relax man. Fighting over the moon sighting smh, no wonder there's no unity amongst us.

ReputationRep:
    Calls me retard, says dont insult, too smart, 786 ma sha Allah.
    I think the fast is getting to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carpe Diem Jay)
    Relax man. Fighting over the moon sighting smh, no wonder there's no unity amongst us.
    Haq, like true ashiq e rasool, in sha Allah more kaifa haluq for you. Ma sha Allah 786.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maria.x)
    Maby ag3ed fe my room though! Laish? :rofl: I'll be asleep when I return home at five so that may not be necessary. Hahaha, I did not expect this. Say wallah!?
    Laaiiisshhhh? :poke:
    Wallaaahh :bandit:

ReputationRep:
    I'm so sorry this is late but Ramadan Mubarak FrenchUnicorn and Hamoody

ReputationRep:
    Haq, like true ashiq e rasool, in sha Allah more kaifa haluq for you. Ma sha Allah 786.
    We shouldn't use ashiq e rasool, not even in joke. Ashiq in arabic is only for a lover apparently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MusIim)
    We shouldn't use ashiq e rasool, not even in joke. Ashiq in arabic is only for a lover apparently.
    ive seen plenty of pakistanis use it.

ReputationRep:
    It was seen in Chile, USA, Australia, Egypt, India, Indonesia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, UK, Turkey, Ghana, majority of Eastern Europe.Dont be dumb pls.

Bros, if you disagree then disagree respectfully. Fasting is not only about abstaining from food. We must keep an eye on our tongues too

ReputationRep:
    ive seen plenty of pakistanis use it.
    Yes, it's quite unfortunate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SugarBubbles2000)
    For us Shias we're starting tomorrow. I'm excited but my mum won't allow me to fast until exams are over Probably a good idea because I need energy to think because there's always a chance I'll blank out during the exam haha.
    you're soo luckkyy.. i get migraines and i have exams yet my brother said i still have to fast even though i have 4 exams next wednesdayy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carpe Diem Jay)
    StarMoonwars :smug:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.