Spoiler:
    Show
    Well, the solution didn't last.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Omd love my little bro he found me another charger just now :ahee:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I am your one and only!! erm namzaat? talk about me being unfaithful....more like I am your aroos/naway.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lool. Bless him.

Jk Za sta sara meena laram :heart:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leukocyte)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lool. Bless him.

Jk Za sta sara meena laram :heart:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    za poheegum . za ham mina darsara laram za ma habibi. :love:

btw I used to be like that with spiders but now I am like meh.

ReputationRep:
    Don't forget to fast tomorrow guys Insha Allah

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    "Buy for yourself (through doing good deeds) while there is still a market and you have the ability to buy."

[Imam Ibn al Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah RahimahuAllah]

ReputationRep:
    “The road to Allaah is free from those who have doubt, and those who give in to their lusts. It is full of those having certainty and patience. They are like guideposts along the road.”

[Imam Ibn al Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah RahimahuAllah

ReputationRep:
    “Everyone will pass through times of sleep and neglect (following his lusts), but do not sink into sleep as the morning of the hereafter is close at hand."

[Imam Ibn al Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah RahimahuAllah]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    Don't forget to fast tomorrow guys Insha Allah

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What's the significance?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redleader1)
    What's the significance?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    1. Sunnah of fasting Monday+Thursday
    2. Reward for fasting for the 6 days of Shawwal
    3. Reward for fasting on the white days and tomorrow is the 13th Shawwal.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wasalam
    Alhamdulilah good, just a little sleepy lol
    You

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Feeling sick after eating too much keer.

(Original post by Leukocyte)
    Walaykum asalaam

Alhamdulillah nice sunny day, bit of breeze which I like. The problem is I'm at home and I kinda regret not going out with mum to the park.
    Wbu?
    Oh! The pang of regret when you don't go out and it's sunny and everyone is having a good time. It's bitter

Alhamdulillah I went out to the park for a bit. Though my friend (who is a grown man, or at least looks like one) was bouncing around trying to catch Pokemon in the park. :?

(Original post by Zamestaneh)
    Wa'aleykum assalaam

Long time no speak Abu Barfi How have you been
    That's Abu Mithai to you, young grasshopper :hmmm:

Jokes I <3 u

ReputationRep:
    A tribute to our beloved, the messenger(s.a.w) of Allah (azwj), Muhammed s.a.w, by Ali ibn Abi Talib a.s:

"His place of stay is the best of all places and his origin the noblest of all origins in the mines of honour and the cradles of safety. Hearts of virtuous persons have been inclined towards him and the reins of eyes have been turned towards him. Through him Allah buried mutual rancour and put off the flames of revolt. Through him He gave them affection like brothers and separated those who were together (through unbelief). Through him He gave honour to the low and degraded honour (of unbelief). His speaking is clear and his silence is (indicative) like tongue."

https://www.al-islam.org/nahjul-bala...rces-sermon-96

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    Wa'alaikum Assalam. Good thanks . You?
    Alhamdulillah I'm great! Had a really good day alhamdulillah. Even better when the sun is out. Plus I got my fix of mithai Zamestaneh had a couple of ladoo I believe they're called.

Zammy I miss you my little Pakistani gulab jamon. Come back ;(

ReputationRep:
    The greatness of the Holy Quran [Ali ibn Abi Talib a.s]:

[Though the chain is not given in nahjul balagha, the full Sanad is contained in Al Kafi and a number of works earlier or at the same time].

"And know that this Qur'an is an adviser who never deceives, a leader who never misleads and a narrator who never speaks a lie. No one will sit beside this Qur'an but that when he rises he will achieve one addition or one diminution - addition in his guidance or elimination in his (spiritual) blindness. You should also know that no one will need anything after (guidance from) the Qur'an and no one will be free from want before (guidance from) the Qur'an.

Therefore, seek cure from it for your ailments and seek its assistance in your distresses. It contains a cure for the biggest diseases, namely unbelief, hypocrisy, revolt and misguidance. Pray to Allah through it and turn to Allah with its love. Do not ask the people through it. There is nothing like it through which the people should turn to Allah, the Sublime.

Know that it is an interceder and its intercession will be accepted. It is a speaker who is testified. For whoever the Qur'an intercedes on the Day of Judgement, its intercession for him would be accepted. He about whom the Qur'an speaks ill on the Day of Judgement shall testify to it. On the Day of Judgement an announcer will announce, "Beware. every sower of a crop is in distress except the sowers of the Qur'an."

Therefore, you should be among the sowers of the Qur'an and its followers. Make it your guide towards Allah. Seek its advice for yourselves, do not trust your views against it. and regard your desires in the matter of the Qur'an as deceitful."

https://www.al-islam.org/nahjul-bala...ess-holy-quran

Alternative sources
    (1) Al-Zamakhshari, Rabi`, I, 219;
    (2) al-Kulayni, Usul al-Kafi, II, 443;
    (3) al-Barqi, al-Mahasin, 6;
    (4) al-Saduq, al-'Amali, 153;
    (5) al-`Ayyashi, Tafsir, II, 262;
    (6) al-Harrani, Tuhaf, 71.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inve)
    Alhamdulillah I'm great! Had a really good day alhamdulillah. Even better when the sun is out. Plus I got my fix of mithai Zamestaneh had a couple of ladoo I believe they're called.

Zammy I miss you my little Pakistani gulab jamon. Come back ;(
    Great!

Stop making me crave for sweets. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    SubhanAllah, the following piece of advice from Ali ibn Abi Talib a.s is so profound in meaning and so beautiful, it touched my heart and i have to share it so others may derive benefit as well, inshAllah:

"O people, blessed is the man whose own shortcomings keep him away from (looking into) the shortcomings of others, and also blessed is the man who is confined to his house, eats his meal, buries himself in obeying his Allah. and weeps over his sins, so that he is engaged in himself and people are in safety from him."

يَا أيُّهَا النَّاسُ طُوبى لِمَنْ شَغَلَهُ عَيْبُهُ عَنْ عُيُوبِ النَّاسِ، وَطُوبى لِمَنْ لَزِمَ بَيْتَهُ، وَأَكَلَ قُوتَهُ، وَاشْتَغَلَ بِطَاعَةِ رَبِّهِ، وَبَكَى عَلَى خَطِيئَتِهِ، فَكَانَ مِنْ نَفْسِهِ فِي شُغُل، وَالنَّاسُ مِنْهُ فِي رَاحَة!

https://www.al-islam.org/nahjul-bala...ess-holy-quran

ReputationRep:
    Tawheed you ok brother?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inve)
    Feeling sick after eating too much keer.

Oh! The pang of regret when you don't go out and it's sunny and everyone is having a good time. It's bitter

Alhamdulillah I went out to the park for a bit. Though my friend (who is a grown man, or at least looks like one) was bouncing around trying to catch Pokemon in the park. :?

That's Abu Mithai to you, young grasshopper :hmmm:

Jokes I <3 u
    Lol I love kheer but it's such a pain to make.

(Original post by h333)
    I am actually upset. VERY!!!!
    Ignore and report x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Apparently 30 somali Muslim were murdered during a prayer ceremony in Baidoa, Somalia by Ethiopian troops.

I can't really understand the somali language so I'm relying on the person who shared the tweets (which contain the news articles) to be truthful.

https://twitter.com/somalieed/status/754773397683507200
    https://twitter.com/Daudoo/status/754753164587433984

may Allah grant them Jannah.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Nu'man b. Bashir reported that Muslims are like one body of a person; if the eye is sore, the whole body aches, and if the head aches, the whole body aches.

حَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ نُمَيْرٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حُمَيْدُ بْنُ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ، عَنِ الأَعْمَشِ، عَنْ خَيْثَمَةَ، عَنِ النُّعْمَانِ بْنِ بَشِيرٍ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الْمُسْلِمُونَ كَرَجُلٍ وَاحِدٍ إِنِ اشْتَكَى عَيْنُهُ اشْتَكَى كُلُّهُ وَإِنِ اشْتَكَى رَأْسُهُ اشْتَكَى كُلُّهُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 2586 d
    In-book reference : Book 45, Hadith 87
    USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 32, Hadith 626

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    Apparently 30 somali Muslim were murdered during a prayer ceremony in Baidoa, Somalia by Ethiopian troops.

I can't really understand the somali language so I'm relying on the person who shared the tweets (which contain the news articles) to be truthful.

https://twitter.com/somalieed/status/754773397683507200
    https://twitter.com/Daudoo/status/754753164587433984

may Allah grant them Jannah.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    An-Nu’man ibn Basheer reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The parable of the believers in their affection, mercy, and compassion for each other is that of a body. When any limb aches, the whole body reacts with sleeplessness and fever.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5665, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2586
    Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un. Ameen. JazakAllah Khair for sharing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un. Ameen. JazakAllah Khair for sharing.
    BarakAllahu Feeki.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I love kheer but it's such a pain to make.

Ignore and report x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It is ok, I am fine now. Never reported anyone tbh.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 7, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.