Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Roger Kirk)
    I agree :p:

Do you also think that Ianto is being used so much more this series already? They seem to be giving him a bigger comedy role and having quite a few of the jokes. I think it fits in really well with the more serious things - a good balance and not at all out of place
    I'm loving that Ianto is getting more screen time, after Jack he is my favourite character. I like that his jokes are understated and they are slipped in at various points throughout the programme. They could easily have give him an overly comedic role and made a complete pig's ear of it all.

ReputationRep:
    Today's episode was brilliant.

That's all.

ReputationRep:
    Awesome! cant wait till next week!

ReputationRep:
    Is James Marsters going to be in it more?

It just won't do, if he was only in the 1st one.

ReputationRep:
    He'll be back

ReputationRep:
    Good

He was great in the first one.

Him & Jack as a couple (again)? I hope so.. But poor Ianto if they do, i think he has a place in his heart for Jack. Bless.

Ianto and Jact FTW.

ReputationRep:
    They always seem to flirt.

They need to get it on..

:hump:

ReputationRep:
    It was Brilliant, I like how Ianto's coming out of his shell this series, when he was shaking in the chair I was laughing so much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Is James Marsters going to be in it more?

It just won't do, if he was only in the 1st one.
    Yeah, he was in last week's episode trailer, so I guess he's going to come.

But I haven't had a chance to watch episode 2 yet... looks awesome, looking forward to it!!

ReputationRep:
    That was one of the best episodes the've done so far....(Episode 2 for reference)

it got half way and i really thought they would mess it up but they didnt...they kept you guessing until the end....

oh and i love your sig ^^^ lovey parody of the little prince...

ReputationRep:
    Cheers Lilac Spooge
    A friend of mine drew it for me. I think there was a hidden message there "will you stop doing our heads in with David Tennant / Doctor Who praises!!" :p:

ReputationRep:
    good episode yesterday preferred the first one though- James Marsters :love:

also i met John Barrowman today #excited# :love: pics in my John Barrowman Appreciation thread :p:

ReputationRep:
    I prefered last night's episode to the first one. Just seemed more like Torchwood to me.

Was glad that Ianto is keeping up his role. He's more how the fans write him than how he was in series 1- which is good. He's more open with his humour and less hidden all of the time. I suppose so much happened to him in series 1 that he would have changed quite a bit!

Looking forward to the rest of the series. I want more Rhys though!

ReputationRep:
    ooooh just watched it now. Kept me guessing right the way through. And next week looks good too; the soldier guy used to be in Emmerdale when I was about 15 and I had the hugest crush on him!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Joanna*)
    ooooh just watched it now. Kept me guessing right the way through. And next week looks good too; the soldier guy used to be in Emmerdale when I was about 15 and I had the hugest crush on him!
    Auww!!!:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitty_koo)
    good episode yesterday preferred the first one though- James Marsters :love:

also i met John Barrowman today #excited# :love: pics in my John Barrowman Appreciation thread :p:
    :eek: not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kestral)
    :eek: not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ;console;

he's gonna be signing books in other places in the UK :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    what books?

ReputationRep:
    :eek: his autobiography! :p:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.