My 10,000 post!!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Cloudy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
My post rate is creeping back up cause of holidays. Pig's return caused a flurry too, I love him so.
omg! Pigs back! Where is he?
Nima
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by moncal)
I don't see how people that just chat get so much rep. I have been here for 7 months, try not to spam, and I try to help every chance I get. Lots of newbies have more rep than me.
LOL, that post was absolutely hilarious. I'd give you pos rep for it if I didn't have a grey gem!
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Moncal)
I don't see how people that just chat get so much rep. I have been here for 7 months, try not to spam, and I try to help every chance I get. Lots of newbies have more rep than me.
Well ask yourself why you repped me a minute ago and there will be your answer. Don't worry, everybody knows rep isn't important, you're probably valued on this forum far beyond me, the reason they rep me instead of you is pity i persume.

(Original post by Gimp)
My post rate is creeping back up cause of holidays. Pig's return caused a flurry too, I love him so.
Is this a challenge? I could kick your ass in a having no life contest anyday of the week.
Cloudy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
Are you saying others are not devoted then?
No not at all???:confused: where did you get that from?? All I said was Mr Trade was devoted! Confused!
Quiksilver
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
why is AT called Amazing Trade?
is it one of his dodgy band names or something? :confused:
tis_me_lord
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Cloudy)
Everywhere, where else?
Pzyko
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Quiksilver)
why is AT called Amazing Trade?
is it one of his dodgy band names or something? :confused:
Name of his FAILED company.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeah, hence why I think that the rep system is crap. Hey, wanna play a game? You rep me, I rep you back. lol. I think that is what they must be doing.
Cloudy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
Everywhere, where else?
lol! of course, how silly of me not to realise that
Quiksilver
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Pzyko)
Name of his FAILED company.
i can see why - bit of a crappy name if u ask me
Sam2k
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Yeah, hence why I think that the rep system is crap. Hey, wanna play a game? You rep me, I rep you back. lol. I think that is what they must be doing.
I don't trad rep. Besides, I just repped tis_me_lord so that I wouldn't neg rep vienna.
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Cloudy)
Where isn't he?

PM him with pictures and I'm sure he'll regale you with tales of his honeymoon. Might even reenact some with you if you play your cards right.
tis_me_lord
Report 14 years ago
Nah, people just rep me because they think i'll feel that i have to rep them back if they do; and then i don't and rep people that deserve it instead. I also like going through the members list and finding people i like close to a new gem and repping them, aquiring people a new gem makes me feel powerful. :cool:
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I don't trad rep. Besides, I just repped tis_me_lord so that I wouldn't neg rep vienna.
I meant it in a sarcastic manner :rolleyes: , and wasn't really expecting a serious reply. But it is in my wisdom that I believe this is exactly what the newbies must be doing.
Quiksilver
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
would you like to play

ps my rep is worthless
tis_me_lord
Report 14 years ago
lol, anybody else who wants to rep me to avoid evil temptation feel free.

(I only said that because i know nobody will, i know that's obvious but rep whore accusations are thrown about so easily...)
Whats_The_411?
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
Nah, people just rep me because they think i'll feel that i have to rep them back if they do; and then i don't and rep people that deserve it instead. I also like going through the members list and finding people i like close to a new gem and repping them, aquiring people a new gem makes me feel powerful. :cool:
How many rep points do you need to get a new gem then?
tis_me_lord
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Whats_The_411?)
How many rep points do you need to get a new gem then?
Hmmm, 10 more and i'm in third shiny gem world. (On 890 basically.)
Sam2k
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
tis_me_lord, how much was my rep worth? Just curious because the rep equation has changed again.
tis_me_lord
Report 14 years ago
tis_me_lord, how much was my rep worth? Just curious because the rep equation has changed again.
Oh God, i'll need to think about what i had before, sorry. I think i was on 873 so its worth 17, it's that give or take a couple anyway, i'm not exactly sure what i was on before because i wasn't on it for very long and so didn't have time to fully remember it.

Piginapoke worked out recently that it's something like;

post count/200 + rep points/100 + 1 for every 50 days you've been on the forums
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (399)
91.72%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (36)
8.28%

Watched Threads