Pakistan vs India

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Nihang;68029186]
    (Original post by Idunno99)
    Yes no one came to protect Sikhs because the conditions were such

No one came to protect the singhs and singhnia because they were not made from dasam patsha to be protected! If maharaj wanted his singhs to be protected the he wouldn't have given us the orders to protect others
    Exactly. Thats why we defend India Nihang veere!
    No doubt the Sikh regiment is the highest decorated regiment in the army

Btw Are you by any chance from Anandpur ?
    Coz thats where most nihang sikh are based and live i think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    I just want to know what is true and what is not tbh; for that I'd need an unbiased outsider. I realise that this situation is far more complicated than a simplistic 'India bad, Pakistan good' soundbite answer.
    Funnily all this guy is saying is Indian propaganda he claims that those freedom fighters are Pakistani yet no one has any evidence he also conveniently ignored the rapes/kidnappings/shelling of innocent civilians which is something actually acknowledged by the UN and not some false fed propaganda

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chakede)
    excpet that india has beaten paksitan in last 3 wars and split in half in 71.

russian dont give two shits about pakistan lol. they in fact want to wipe saudi off the map after theyve finished with syrian rebels, and they have the firepower to do it

Lol india is surrounded by its enemies man. Nepal, china, pakistan, sri lanka, bangladesh. You think sri lanka and bangladesh will come to indias aid looool. Nepal gets billions from china, you can forget about them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indian_Muslim)
    inb4 someone says Burhan Wani was not a terrorist. He was the leader of Hizbul Mujahideen which is designated as a terrorist organisation by India, European Union and USA. His last video was him making a speech asking youth to take the route of militancy to set up a global Jihadi Caliphate.
    Can't really blame him since all he ever did was pick up bodies of dead relatives and friends from hands of Indian soldiers

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gman888)

Lol india is surrounded by its enemies man. Nepal, china, pakistan, sri lanka, bangladesh. You think sri lanka and bangladesh will come to indias aid looool. Nepal gets billions from china, you can forget about them.
    Soooooooo why did Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan all boycott a SAARC meeting that was supposed to happen in Islamabad in November? They all cited interference of Pakistan in the region and supported India.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gman888)

lol bangladesh only exists becuase india defeated pakistan. they wouldnt rejoin their old oppressors. besides which india doesnt need any assistance from anyone else, its armed forces is even more superior to pakistans than when it last defeated them.
    it has a massive trade deal with china agred which china will not jepordise, who bsides have their own conflict with islamist militants. russia is a main supplier to india of arms and supported indias strikes on terrorist targets in paksitan, just as USA did. pakistan is only financiall supported by saudi and other terrorism funding states, but they stay well out of it when things get going, they are only concerned with what iran are doing, they dont give two shits about pakistanis, they actually look at them as slaves

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlvlVictim)
    Can't really blame him since all he ever did was pick up bodies of dead relatives and friends from hands of Indian soldiers

Posted from TSR Mobile
    he joined islamists from age of 13 , long before anyone he knew was killed. it was his recrutiment in these groups that got others killed- he was the most prolific recrutier of islamists in kashmir operating this side of the border. and his killing is what has sparked the unrest in kashmir, again stoked by pakistan, irked by the fact they have lost the biggest local asset accross the border.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indian_Muslim)
    Soooooooo why did Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan all boycott a SAARC meeting that was supposed to happen in Islamabad in November? They all cited interference of Pakistan in the region and supported India.
    Source of them citing that please secondly if 1 SAARC nation doesn't attend the meeting is cancelled

ReputationRep:
    it has a massive trade deal with china agred which china will not jepordise, who bsides have their own conflict with islamist militants. russia is a main supplier to india of arms and supported indias strikes on terrorist targets in paksitan, just as USA did. they dont give two shits about pakistanis, they actually look at them as slaves
    Source of countries supporting the imaginary surgical strikes of which there is no proof after international journalists visited and gave their verdict

ReputationRep:
    they have lost the biggest local asset accross the border.
    Obviously Indian armies RAPING KILLING AND KIDNAPPING had nothing to do with him resorting to militancy secondly 100 more people have been killed in protests against his killing and would u say that 12 year old boy who got killed in sri nagar(2-3 days ago) was also a militant

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Source of them citing that please secondly if 1 SAARC nation doesn't attend the meeting is cancelled
    http://www.dhakatribune.com/bangladesh/2016/10/14/hasinas-straight-talk-hindu-saarc-pullout-countering-terrorism-border-killings-brics-bimstec-summit/

Sheikh Hasina Prime Minister of Bangladesh:

"They [Pakistan] started interfering in our internal affairs by making unacceptable remarks. We felt hurt by this, as this is an internal matter for us, we are trying war criminals in our country, and it isn’t their concern......

There is a lot of pressure on me to cut off all diplomatic ties with Pakistan for their behaviour. "

Pakistan's own Dawn Newspaper: https://www.dawn.com/news/1287281

" The announcement was a mere formality after India refused to attend the summit, followed by Bangladesh, Afghanistan and Bhutan, who all exited citing concerns about terrorism and external interference in an implied criticism of Pakistan.

ReputationRep:
    Source of countries supporting the imaginary surgical strikes of which there is no proof after international journalists visited and gave their verdict
    Russian Embassy in India:
    http://rusembindia.com/russia-india-...ror-activities

"The Russian ambassador to India, Alexander M Kadakin, said that Russian Federation was the only country to say in plain words that terrorists came from Pakistan.
    In an exclusive interview with CNN News18 he called upon Pakistan to stop trans- border terror.
    He said that his country had always been with India in fighting cross-border terrorism.
    “Greatest Human Rights violations take place when terrorists attack military installations and attack peaceful civilians in India. We welcome the surgical strike. Every country has right to defend itself,” said the Russian Ambassador."

German Ambassador to India, Martin Ney: http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-...tYJx3g06I.html

Responding to a question on the “surgical strikes”, Ney said under international law, every country was obliged to ensure that no terrorism emanated from its territory.

“Secondly, there is a clear international law that any state has the right to defend its territory from any form of global terrorism,” Ney said.

Germany was standing side by side with India in its efforts to counter terrorism. “I can assure you standing with India side by side against terrorism are not empty political words but backed with concrete projects,” Ney said.

A Vice president of European Parliament, Ryszard Czarnecki calls on the international community to stand with India
    http://eptoday.com/indias-war-on-terror/ (EP Today is a monthly news magazine for the European Parliament)

"India’s cross-border action against terrorists on its borders with Pakistan should be commended and supported by the international community. India has clearly indicated that these attacks were not against the Pakistani state, but focussed against terror groups that threatened peace and stability in the region. India deserves global support in its fight against terror emanating from Pakistan, for if left unchecked, these individuals and groups would be attacking Europe and the West, soon. It is also important for the European Union to maintain pressure on Pakistan to eliminate the terror networks that operate within its borders."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Thank you; so, as I understand this correctly, most of the conflict going on today is because of Kashmir? I got into a discussion with a pakistani co-worker of mine and he said that Kashmir is pre-dominantly muslim and that the reason Kashmir wants independence is because India does not permit them to eat beef due to Hinduism. Is this correct?
    I would say so yes and other border scuffles. I'm not sure on that reason alone but Kashmir is predominantly Muslim. It seems to trivial a reason. I think there are a lot of human rights violations from both sides. A lot of Kashmiris don't want to be a part of either Pakistan or India, but a self-autonomous state.

There is a really book I have on the history of this conflict, if I find it at home I'll inbox you. I think an important point you need to note is that a movement for an independent Pakistan didn't take place until around the late 1920's and early 1930's. Initially, all the politicians wanted an independent India from control by the British.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stochasticking)
    I would say so yes and other border scuffles. I'm not sure on that reason alone but Kashmir is predominantly Muslim. It seems to trivial a reason. I think there are a lot of human rights violations from both sides. A lot of Kashmiris don't want to be a part of either Pakistan or India, but a self-autonomous state.

There is a really book I have on the history of this conflict, if I find it at home I'll inbox you. I think an important point you need to note is that a movement for an independent Pakistan didn't take place until around the late 1920's and early 1930's. Initially, all the politicians wanted an independent India from control by the British.
    Ummm can u please cite any sources of Pakistani army raping/killing/shelling Kashmiri's secondly most Kashmiri's wanna join Pakistan on 14 august they wave Pakistani flags while mourn on 15 august

ReputationRep:
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/us-back...kistan/5548754

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report...strike-2261001

ReputationRep:
    Obviously Indian armies RAPING KILLING AND KIDNAPPING had nothing to do with him resorting to militancy secondly 100 more people have been killed in protests against his killing and would u say that 12 year old boy who got killed in sri nagar(2-3 days ago) was also a militant

Posted from TSR Mobile
    we are talking about facts not some bull **** made up in ISI conference rooms that the average pakistani swallows hook line and sinker. obviously if you are trying to spark an over-the-border islamist revolt backed by terrorists, you spread the false propaganda that the other sides army is out to rape you. only a moron would believe those lies.

pakistanis in the uk were convicted grooming gnags- does this mean pakistan condones this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stochasticking)

Thank you, I'd appreciate that immeasurably

ReputationRep:
    India will decimate pakistan. JAI HIND!

ReputationRep:
    JAI HIND! 47. 71. and 99, now we shall decimate you totally. You thought you could take advantage of our nobility and kindness, but now the LION WILL ROAR!

ReputationRep:
    3 Wars that you supposedly won and Pakistan is still here and Kashniris are still fighting for independence 😊. I like how you conveniently forgot 1965

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 16, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.