Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asiangirl_18)
    Omdd... I was messing about. U really think I'm into any of that crap? I dnt mind joking around but I'm not serious about any of this so calm itttt g

ReputationRep:
    Omdd... I was messing about. U really think I'm into any of that crap? I dnt mind joking around but I'm not serious about any of this so calm itttt g
    sexual jokes X pm X sex positions = haram3 for real. God knows what you are into but anyone could easily get 'into' it under the right conditions. Never underestimate yourself, there was a girl who committed zina with the guy who gave her dawah online i doubt any of them expected themselves to be 'into' doing one of the worst sins..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squish•)
    sexual jokes X pm X sex positions = haram3 for real. God knows what you are into but anyone could easily get 'into' it under the right conditions.
    nice calculation :rofl: :toofunny:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    sexual jokes X pm X sex positions = haram3 for real. God knows what you are into but anyone could easily get 'into' it under the right conditions.
    tsr ain't tinder bruv...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    tsr ain't tinder bruv...
    Yeah, i don't think i'm the one who needs to be told this though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    wait wtf's that??
    Its u jokes basically I just combined the word spackers and cybertron together.

ReputationRep:
    S.t.f.u kindly

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, i don't think i'm the one who needs to be told this though...
    Brillian indirect. If I was interested in tinder stuff I would be on tinder right now not TSR

ReputationRep:
    Its u jokes basically I just combined the word spackers and cybertron together.
    Oh, roght okay!

S.t.f.u kindly
    No u stfu! "RUDELY!"
    Spoiler:
    Show
    jk lmao

ReputationRep:
    Oh, roght okay!

No u stfu! "RUDELY!"
    Spoiler:
    Show
    jk lmao
    No thnx. Spackertron looolll.

ReputationRep:
    Brillian indirect. If I was interested in tinder stuff I would be on tinder right now not TSR
    lol i wasn't having a dig or trying to indirect. I've been direct with you, i was tryna say that i wasn't talking sexual or u know..
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    was just making the point that he seemed to be assuming ya'll talking bout tinder stuff on tsr when that's what tinder is for

ReputationRep:
    No thnx. Spackertron looolll.
    U think that annoys me? Gobi face

ReputationRep:
    lol i wasn't having a dig or trying to indirect. I've been direct with you, i was tryna say that i wasn't talking sexual or u know..
    Reallyyy? Kus it sounds like all u keep doing is digging at how haraam I am etc etc. Funny as it is, its still not nice. And who said u were talking sexual??..

ReputationRep:
    U think that annoys me? Gobi face
    U know what does annoy me tho? The amount of people who think Islam is stupid on TSR and that being gay is natural :/ hahah jokes

ReputationRep:
    U know what does annoy me tho? The amount of people who think Islam is stupid on TSR and that being gay is natural :/ hahah jokes
    U shouldn't have said that omg i feel sorry for you now, watch how u get attacked left right centre now omg i acc feel so bad :hugs: dw u'll make it through, i'm sure you will, gobiface, I'm sure

ReputationRep:
    U shouldn't have said that omg i feel sorry for you now, watch how u get attacked left right centre now omg i acc feel so bad :hugs: dw u'll make it through, i'm sure you will, gobiface, I'm sure
    Hahha I already am so who cares. Check out the last two pages or so on the "Hijabi reporter on C4 news... etc etc thread. I'm being mashed fr having an opinion :/ and hah thnx aaloo

ReputationRep:
    Hahha I already am so who cares. Check out the last two pages or so on the "Hijabi reporter on C4 news... etc etc thread. I'm being mashed fr having an opinion :/ and hah thnx aaloo
    loooooooooooooooooool hahahah aww its quite painful seeing gobi face getting bashed lool :hugs: it'll be over soon :hugs: (nit guaranteed :mmm:)

ReputationRep:
    loooooooooooooooooool hahahah aww its quite painful seeing gobi face getting bashed lool :hugs: it'll be over soon :hugs: (nit guaranteed :mmm:)
    It's not funny aaloo. I need help man I think ur mate squish could help

ReputationRep:
    It's not funny aaloo. I need help man I think ur mate squish could help
    well just ignore all the posts, gobiface! and I dont think so tbh :rofl:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.