Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna)
    its about a page back. or did you just become involved?
    I thought I'd read the rest of the thread but don't see any. Could you please repost it so I don't miss anymore of this fascinating debate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    No, you prove it again "four of you are nearly red in the face" - what gives you that impression?
    the last two pages of discussion?

You overestimate yourself.
    six.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    For the attention of vienna: http://www.uk-learning.net/t56378.html
    thats a little off topic.

ReputationRep:
    the last two pages of discussion?
    Discussion, yes - but what makes you think we are getting "red in the face"?!

six.
    You musnt' take things so personally Vienna

I have not insulted you six times, I have not insulted you once.

Simply made an observation about your character.

You seem determined to ignore my comments, don't get red in the face

ReputationRep:
    I count it as 1, the following all statements to back it up.
    You may want to try backing up your statements every so often
    thats about as empty as suggesting Mr.White try making a patronising comment loaded with superiority

ReputationRep:
    Very kind of you old bean.

Vienna....{puts on an adorable puppy face}...tell me about this evidence .

ReputationRep:
    thats about as empty as suggesting Mr.White try making a patronising comment loaded with superiority

ReputationRep:
    Mr White? Superiority? Why he's practically humble in comparison to some

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting for you to justify why you seem to think you can insult the people on the poll as pig said without posting any justification. The only natural conclusion without your justification is that you do indeed see yourself as superior to the other members of the forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    The only natural conclusion without your justification is that you do indeed see yourself as superior to the other members of the forum.
    And if that is the case just say.

ReputationRep:
    Oh vienna, you didn't reply to me in the another perspective thread. It's made me quite sad .

ReputationRep:
    Discussion, yes - but what makes you think we are getting "red in the face"?!
    it was a turn of phrase, demonstrating the quickfire demands and protesting placed on me by four 'interested' parties.

You musnt' take things so personally Vienna
    I have not insulted you six times, I have not insulted you once.
    insults? i referred to accusations continually attempting to smear me. ive grown a rather thick skin to it following the subscriber abuse, the comments i found in subscriber rep, subscriber comments, accusations of my intentions on the forum, accusations against my identity and the collective denials.

Simply made an observation about your character.
    You seem determined to ignore my comments, don't get red in the face
    hehe, im ignoring baseless accusations. i havent bothered to challenge them, I havent stated you couldnt hold them and I certainly havent got upset about accidentally touching a nerve. i see that the original 'honest' points being made have run out/disappeared and we're back to the smilies and nonsense. what a waste of everyones time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Very kind of you old bean.

Vienna....{puts on an adorable puppy face}...tell me about this evidence .
    the interested parties are aware of it.

ReputationRep:
    Is helping this poor little relative newbie understand you a waste of everyone's time vienna?

ReputationRep:
    the interested parties are aware of it.
    I'm a very interested party! And I'm not aware

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    I'm still waiting for you to justify why you seem to think you can insult the people on the poll as pig said without posting any justification.
    There was no insult. As for any justification, I already did.

"you asked me to clarify why I had not voted for said candidates, I offered my observation on an area of their moderation credentials. Consider this "derogatory" toward "people"if you wish, but then you would be lacking all context, your own no less"

The only natural conclusion without your justification is that you do indeed see yourself as superior to the other members of the forum.
    well id be very happy to see the logic of that "natural" conclusion explained.

ReputationRep:
    You're not helping the innocents at all .
    My dreams are crushed .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    I'm a very interested party! And I'm not aware
    no, youre not concerned and it wouldnt be my place.

ReputationRep:
    {cries} Since when have you been sensible and mature enough to know when something is not your place?
    {runs off to cry}

ReputationRep:

well id be very happy to see the logic of that "natural" conclusion explained.
    By all means..
    By stating your opinions regarding the other choices in the poll without identifying reasons for each individual you are adressing you are, by nature of your method of expression, portraying yourself as someone who is here to judge collective groups of members without consideration for each individual's characteristics therefore implying that you are in some way in a place to judge without justification i.e. seeing yourself as 'above' other members.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 12, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.