Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    yeahh lets batter the geordies and all will be fine.

ReputationRep:
    is this some sort of sick joke!!? tuncay scores a cracker, and a lucky goal gets them back in, i mean it hits the post and turnbulls ******* back and goes in. then geovanni ******* goes to ground with no contact and gets a penna and davy wheater sent off! robbed by the ******* officials of a good point again! ****

ReputationRep:
    We need to take a good look at ourselves. Alves is awful, another **** performance from him today. If you take the lead in the 80th minute, you should win the game. Not the first time we've done this. Can't believe Southgate put a defender on when we were 2-1 down, what's that about?

ReputationRep:
    dan i think southgate is a good manager, and i think he believed that hines may offer some sort of threat from set pieces in the last few minutes, at the same time we would tighten up our defence as to not concede a third. bringing on emnes would have only added speed and made the game more open, and they would probably had scored on the counter. yes alves wasnt brilliant, but he didnt get many chances tbh. i thought digard did alright, and wheaters sending off was a joke. hoyte also had his best game yet, and although tuncay played poorly, he took his chance which is all you can ask. a bad day for boro all round. arsenal at home isnt the best game for us next either.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I think we can pick up a point tho.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah suppose so after the trouble with Eboue etc today. Did you go today dan?

ReputationRep:
    Nah I couldn't, Dad was too ill to take me.

ReputationRep:
    oh right hope he gets better. tickets sold out in two days, both weekdays. couldnt get down to get one.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah he's getting better. Thing is, I can't go to Fulham away either, cos I'm going to someone's wedding! I think the fact that I went down to Pompey makes up for it tho

ReputationRep:
    never a penalty

was turnball too far out for the first goal?

hoyte :adore:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danmccolm)
    Yeah he's getting better. Thing is, I can't go to Fulham away either, cos I'm going to someone's wedding! I think the fact that I went down to Pompey makes up for it tho
    sound haha yeah suppose, im away for fulham too, should be going to united away though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anelka9)
    never a penalty

was turnball too far out for the first goal?

hoyte :adore:
    yeah i know mate, shocking decision. 3 yards offside in the build up too, but it cant be changed now and no mate tbh i reckon he could of done better but its not his fault the ball hit off his back and went in, just bad luck. we should have dealt with the ball in better anyway! Amidst the gloom though, what about tuncays goal! phwoar it was good

hoyte is my new favourite player! really passionate, lots of speed, and great end product. hes so passoniate, celebrated like crazy when we scored!

ReputationRep:
    is he? glad to know his services are helpful if not at arsenal :P he was quite good once he ha 4 or 5 games under his belt. i think he nearly scored in the previous home game im not sure!

tuncay is just class. would love to see tuncay and mido up top whenever that might happen lol

ReputationRep:
    Glad I didn't go to that game. ******* crazy. Still, I should be back in smogland for Christmas to see us beat Everton...

ReputationRep:
    yeah mate same, although midos injuries are becoming a joke, and alves NEEDS to find some form soon. tuncay is magic

glad you didnt mate orr sound, arsenal on saturday! can see us getting comfortably beat though. hard games after that, fulham away, everton at home and united away. can see a loss at fulham, and everton wont be easy. and of course nowt at united. UP THE BORO THOUGH

ReputationRep:
    we are resting several key players against porto so be ready for saturday boro

ReputationRep:
    oh god, its what we could do without mate! haha. our defence is a mess for saturday, a mate told me today that as well as wheater out (red card), pogi, riggot, and huth are al,l doubtful which means only hoyte and andrew taylor (dont really rate him) are available out of our usual defenders. looks like two young lads could have to play if he doesnt shake his injury off. perhaps hines and someone else, and i really dont know who else, probably some lad from the academy! saturday has an ominous feeling about it!!

ReputationRep:
    wow really??? thats big news for both teams! glad we rested adebayor tonight then lol.

riggot was playing well before he got hamstring injury at goodison i felt pretty bad for him! wheater is out for one game, but im sure huth will play because he has been training recently.
    what happened to that blonde davies fella???

ReputationRep:
    great result, especially considering the missing players we have! great goal from aliadiere, and if the ref had given the stonewaller in the first half, we could have taken all 3.

ReputationRep:
    Get in there! Stonewall penalty, but the ref had a general mare for both sides.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 28, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.