Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

I got a conditional offer from my first and only choice, ARU in Cambridge for BA Hons English language teaching and English language. I did fulfil the condition so I have a secure place.
    I'm really glad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zsuzsa)
    Hi there,

I got a conditional offer from my first and only choice, ARU in Cambridge for BA Hons English language teaching and English language. I did fulfil the condition so I have a secure place.
    I'm really glad.
    Congrats Zsuza on that offer,I be at the Chelmsford campus for Mental health nursing.I wish u well with it all.:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squeryl)
    Ooh, it's encouraging to see lots of mature students planning on applying to Cambridge. I'm intending to apply there myself, I'm currently mulling over whether to choose the non-mature college that I have visited and really like, or a mature college in the hope that they will be more open to my particular circumstances (I've been chronically ill since I was about eleven and have had to get qualifications in whatever way I could!). I've been emailing a few of the non-mature colleges, some of which have been fairly receptive, and others which, let's just say I will definitely not be applying to. I've always been a bit concerned about how the mature colleges would suit me because I will only just be within the "mature student" bracket, but I've been looking particularly at Hughes and Wolfson and it's made me start questioning which path to go down! Is anyone thinking of attending the Mature Students Application Support Day? I stumbled across it while reading the prospectus the other day and wonder if it might be a good idea, if I can afford the travel!
    Apart from Cambridge I'll probably be applying to UCL, Durham and Sheffield for History. I haven't made a decision on the fifth yet. Also, this thread has made me aware that I really need to start my PS soon... but I'm getting the whole "I haven't done enough yet!" paranoia as regards further reading. I just got my college's buzzword for UCAS so I've logged in and I've been a bit overwhelmed by the task of documenting my educational history, which is fairly colourful!
    Good luck with your applications, everybody
    Question about Buzzwords... do they change every year and can I find mine on the internet anywhere? x

ReputationRep:
    i'm going..aww Sarah don't worry..I'm living at home also. And think bout all the money u'll save!

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.