came through the mail today
Reply 242
:eek:

people have offers!!

well congrats! ....but i am still jealous. :biggrin:
Name: ChanyoungS
Course (deferred?): Mathematics G100
GCSEs/equivalent: 4A*, 4A, 3B
AS/equivalent subjects + grades: French-B, Critical Thinking-C, General Studies-C
Predicted/actual subjects + grades: Further Mathematics-A, Mathematics-A, Religious Studies-A, Physics-A
Other grades (BMAT/AEA/STEP etc): Additional Further Mathematics-A, AEA in Mathematics-Distinction, STEP II-1, STEP III-1

Applying post-Alevel
Unconditional offer held
Reply 244
Hashshashin
Offer from Imperial!! :yep:

ChanyoungS
Name: ChanyoungS
Course (deferred?): Mathematics G100
GCSEs/equivalent: 4A*, 4A, 3B
AS/equivalent subjects + grades: French-B, Critical Thinking-C, General Studies-C
Predicted/actual subjects + grades: Further Mathematics-A, Mathematics-A, Religious Studies-A, Physics-A
Other grades (BMAT/AEA/STEP etc): Additional Further Mathematics-A, AEA in Mathematics-Distinction, STEP II-1, STEP III-1

Applying post-Alevel
Unconditional offer held

:eek2:. Well played! Congrats.

Why didn't I get one :bawling:? Our grades are almost completely identical (AAAA, distinction and 1, 1). How did you get the offer? Mail, e-mail or Track? Do they invite you to an open day or anything? Is your's unconditional also, Hash?

Very very jealous.
Swayum
Why didn't I get one :bawling:? Our grades are almost completely identical (AAAA, distinction and 1, 1). How did you get the offer? Mail, e-mail or Track? Do they invite you to an open day or anything? Is your's unconditional also, Hash?

I got a letter by snail mail saying I was being recommended for an offer and the conditions would be put up on Track as soon as they could process it all. So I don't know if it's unconditional yet, although I'll be most displeased if it isn't.
Swayum
Very very jealous.

I understand your frustration but I honestly don't think you have any reason to worry. I expect, like Warwick, they process their applications continuously throughout November, December and January. There are plenty of Imperial applicants on TSR and none of them seem to have heard anything yet, either. So hang in there! :p:
Reply 246
Offer for MATHS!!!!! so surprised. WOOOOOOOOO!!!
Reply 247
one of my friends just got an interview for aeronautical engineering.

im probably going to get rejected seeing as my application was sent in a week before his:no:
Reply 248
I got 2 identical offer letters from imperial?!?!
bt_1000
I got 2 identical offer letters from imperial?!?!

One's probably supposed to be Swayum's! :biggrin:
Reply 250
Hashshashin
One's probably supposed to be Swayum's! :biggrin:

lol
Name: calicoeannecash
Course (deferred?): Mathematics G104, not deferred
GCSEs/equivalent: 11A*s, 0.5 A
AS subjects + grades/equivalent: Maths (Full A Level) - A, French - A, Physics - A
Predicted + grades: Further Maths (Full A Level) - A, French - A, Physics - A
Other grades (UKCAT/AEA/STEP etc): STEP II and III pending
Offer: A (Maths) A (Further Maths) A (Physics) With As in all mathematics modules, no resits.

I got an offer today! The envelope was recycled and sealed with sellotape so it took me quite a while to open.

EDIT: Offer updated on Track.
Swayum
:eek2:. Well played! Congrats.

Very very jealous.

You're right. We have basically the same grades. I'm very sure that you'll get the offer. I'm assuming my offer is unconditional. I received a letter today but it hasn't uploaded yet on track.
Got a letter telling me I've got an offer. Haven't specified what it is so I'm waiting for track to update.
Is this new Imperial sending out letters with informal offers on them?

If I remember correctly, last year they barely cared about us... :biggrin:

Well done all those mathematicians with offer. Imperial certainly likes you, they probably want to get their hands on you before Oxbridge does!
Reply 255
xinolisss
Well done all those mathematicians with offer. Imperial certainly likes you, they probably want to get their hands on you before Oxbridge does!

If thats so then I wouldn't mind an unconditional offer to keep me away from cambridge! :p:
Reply 256
Looks like a looad of mathematicians just got their offers :biggrin: . If only I had applied to that rather than physics :s-smilie:. I've gotta have a mock interview with the school headteacher tomorrow, lol.
seems like imperial on mathematics offer mode, well down and congratulation to those with offers
Reply 258
big congrats to everyone who got offers!

btw did any of you apply for maths with stats for finance or you all applied for straight maths?
Reply 259
msd2008
big congrats to everyone who got offers!

btw did any of you apply for maths with stats for finance or you all applied for straight maths?

I was going to, but found out that all the courses are interchangable. Straight maths it was

Latest

Trending

Trending