ReputationRep:
    Course: Chemistry
    Subjects: Math, Chemistry, Physics, Further Math
    Offer: AAAA

came through the mail today

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

people have offers!!

well congrats! ....but i am still jealous.

ReputationRep:
    Name: ChanyoungS
    Course (deferred?): Mathematics G100
    GCSEs/equivalent: 4A*, 4A, 3B
    AS/equivalent subjects + grades: French-B, Critical Thinking-C, General Studies-C
    Predicted/actual subjects + grades: Further Mathematics-A, Mathematics-A, Religious Studies-A, Physics-A
    Other grades (BMAT/AEA/STEP etc): Additional Further Mathematics-A, AEA in Mathematics-Distinction, STEP II-1, STEP III-1

Applying post-Alevel
    Unconditional offer held

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hashshashin)
    Offer from Imperial!! :yep:
    (Original post by ChanyoungS)
    Name: ChanyoungS
    Course (deferred?): Mathematics G100
    GCSEs/equivalent: 4A*, 4A, 3B
    AS/equivalent subjects + grades: French-B, Critical Thinking-C, General Studies-C
    Predicted/actual subjects + grades: Further Mathematics-A, Mathematics-A, Religious Studies-A, Physics-A
    Other grades (BMAT/AEA/STEP etc): Additional Further Mathematics-A, AEA in Mathematics-Distinction, STEP II-1, STEP III-1

Applying post-Alevel
    Unconditional offer held
    :eek2:. Well played! Congrats.

Why didn't I get one :bawling:? Our grades are almost completely identical (AAAA, distinction and 1, 1). How did you get the offer? Mail, e-mail or Track? Do they invite you to an open day or anything? Is your's unconditional also, Hash?

Very very jealous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swayum)
    Why didn't I get one :bawling:? Our grades are almost completely identical (AAAA, distinction and 1, 1). How did you get the offer? Mail, e-mail or Track? Do they invite you to an open day or anything? Is your's unconditional also, Hash?
    I got a letter by snail mail saying I was being recommended for an offer and the conditions would be put up on Track as soon as they could process it all. So I don't know if it's unconditional yet, although I'll be most displeased if it isn't.
    Very very jealous.
    I understand your frustration but I honestly don't think you have any reason to worry. I expect, like Warwick, they process their applications continuously throughout November, December and January. There are plenty of Imperial applicants on TSR and none of them seem to have heard anything yet, either. So hang in there! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Offer for MATHS!!!!! so surprised. WOOOOOOOOO!!!

ReputationRep:
    one of my friends just got an interview for aeronautical engineering.

im probably going to get rejected seeing as my application was sent in a week before his:no:

ReputationRep:
    I got 2 identical offer letters from imperial?!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bt_1000)
    I got 2 identical offer letters from imperial?!?!
    One's probably supposed to be Swayum's!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hashshashin)
    One's probably supposed to be Swayum's!
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Name: calicoeannecash
    Course (deferred?): Mathematics G104, not deferred
    GCSEs/equivalent: 11A*s, 0.5 A
    AS subjects + grades/equivalent: Maths (Full A Level) - A, French - A, Physics - A
    Predicted + grades: Further Maths (Full A Level) - A, French - A, Physics - A
    Other grades (UKCAT/AEA/STEP etc): STEP II and III pending
    Offer: A (Maths) A (Further Maths) A (Physics) With As in all mathematics modules, no resits.

I got an offer today! The envelope was recycled and sealed with sellotape so it took me quite a while to open.

EDIT: Offer updated on Track.

ReputationRep:
    :eek2:. Well played! Congrats.

Very very jealous.
    You're right. We have basically the same grades. I'm very sure that you'll get the offer. I'm assuming my offer is unconditional. I received a letter today but it hasn't uploaded yet on track.

ReputationRep:
    Got a letter telling me I've got an offer. Haven't specified what it is so I'm waiting for track to update.

ReputationRep:
    Is this new Imperial sending out letters with informal offers on them?

If I remember correctly, last year they barely cared about us...

Well done all those mathematicians with offer. Imperial certainly likes you, they probably want to get their hands on you before Oxbridge does!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xinolisss)
    Well done all those mathematicians with offer. Imperial certainly likes you, they probably want to get their hands on you before Oxbridge does!
    If thats so then I wouldn't mind an unconditional offer to keep me away from cambridge! :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Looks like a looad of mathematicians just got their offers . If only I had applied to that rather than physics . I've gotta have a mock interview with the school headteacher tomorrow, lol.

ReputationRep:
    seems like imperial on mathematics offer mode, well down and congratulation to those with offers

ReputationRep:
    big congrats to everyone who got offers!

btw did any of you apply for maths with stats for finance or you all applied for straight maths?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by msd2008)
    big congrats to everyone who got offers!

btw did any of you apply for maths with stats for finance or you all applied for straight maths?
    I was going to, but found out that all the courses are interchangable. Straight maths it was

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 26, 2010
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.