Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by ~independent~)
    Funny, i couldn't get to the Eoin Colfer site either. Must be down or something.....

hey, have you guys heard of that contest, something about helping Artemis solve a case or something....
    i think that it is the Artemis Fowl must find mulchdiggums thing or sumthing

The Harry potter movie is so not like the book it sucks so much!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Da blob)
    Is that what the book covers look like over there? Or is it just a picture? :confused:
    That's the German version of the book, isn't it?

By the way, Rinok12, yea, it is and I agree with you on the HP movie.........sorri, HP movie fans!

ReputationRep:
    Yo. Went looking for info on the Artemis Fowl movie and found your thread. Let me post my opinion on everything mentioned so far to catch up

I think the kid who played Draco in Harry Potter would be perfect to play Artemis...back when the first HP movie came out. They've waited too long, however, and now he looks way too old.

Stop posting on this thread about how much the book sucks. If you want to give your opinion, create your own thread, but leave negative comments out of this one.

Wheee, that would be fun.

Those translations are pretty cool. I agree that they're like lil bonuses for true fans...or regular fans who have internet connections.

Hillary Duff/ Cameron Diaz/ Pamela Anderson are all...interesting possibilities for Holly.

and finally, Yes, I did once.

ReputationRep:
    No way, not Hilary.
    Sorry, but she is too girly.
    But now talking of Cameron Diaz, why not Drew Barrymore?
    Or maybe not......

(Original post by Fer the Ferret)
    Yo. Went looking for info on the Artemis Fowl movie and found your thread. Let me post my opinion on everything mentioned so far to catch up

I think the kid who played Draco in Harry Potter would be perfect to play Artemis...back when the first HP movie came out. They've waited too long, however, and now he looks way too old.

Stop posting on this thread about how much the book sucks. If you want to give your opinion, create your own thread, but leave negative comments out of this one.

Wheee, that would be fun.

Those translations are pretty cool. I agree that they're like lil bonuses for true fans...or regular fans who have internet connections.

Hillary Duff/ Cameron Diaz/ Pamela Anderson are all...interesting possibilities for Holly.

and finally, Yes, I did once.
    Ummm... Holly cant be played by pamy anderson or hillery camron diaz is the most likey

no body talks to me
    :eek:
    ok there is no info im starting to give up on the af movie ( no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    but i wont because im a real fan/]

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I just read a thing that said the release date for the movie was July 22, 2004. Anybody know if that's true or not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rinok12)
    Ummm... Holly cant be played by pamy anderson or hillery camron diaz is the most likey

I never said they were good, just...interesting. Interesting as in, "What the!?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theallpowerful)
    Hey, I just read a thing that said the release date for the movie was July 22, 2004. Anybody know if that's true or not?
    Unless they're going to hammer out a script, cast it, film, and edit it over the next month; in which case it would be a made-for TV movie starring Macaulay Culkin. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Unless they're going to hammer out a script, cast it, film, and edit it over the next month; in which case it would be a made-for TV movie starring Macaulay Culkin. :eek:
    Could have said it better myself
    It is very unlikely, sorry....

ReputationRep:
    AF is cool! By the way, I saw a trailer at the movies. It was only about two seconds long, and it just had a bunch of flashes of the movie, but I know it was for Artemis Fowl because it said "Artemis Fowl" at the end. Also, I saw the translations of the stuff at the bottom of the pages somewhere on fanfiction.net. I love AF, as well as HP. I hope that the AF movie is more like its book than HP, Ella Enchanted, Freaky Friday, Holes, etc.

ReputationRep:
    Eoin Colfer just wrote "The Supernaturalist" recently. It's good, but it makes me doubt that he's really putting all of his effort into a fourth "Artemis Fowl" book.

ReputationRep:
    I just posted that last thing, and I went searching and found out that Eoin Colfer IS going to write an "Artemis Fowl 4." Eventually. First he had to write "The Supernaturalist," and it takes a while to write an "Artemis Fowl" book. I think it'll come out in about a year. Maybe. I hope I'm wrong. While everyone's waiting, go read "The Supernaturalist." It's good. And I personally don't know much about the movie, except that it might come out, and it's supposed to come out in the summer of 2004. And everyone here seems to know that that will never happen. As for an Artemis-Holly relationship? No. No, no, no no no. She is WAY too old for him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wottabout)
    AF is cool! By the way, I saw a trailer at the movies. It was only about two seconds long, and it just had a bunch of flashes of the movie, but I know it was for Artemis Fowl because it said "Artemis Fowl" at the end. Also, I saw the translations of the stuff at the bottom of the pages somewhere on fanfiction.net. I love AF, as well as HP. I hope that the AF movie is more like its book than HP, Ella Enchanted, Freaky Friday, Holes, etc.
    That's a pretty short trailer. IF they have started making it, they could use photos taken during production, but I still don't see it being realeased until at least Summer of 2005

HMMMMM......... Pie.......... mmmmmmm.....

u all kno Noting :eek: (constipated smiy and stick up the ass smily)

ReputationRep:
    Could have said it better myself
    It is very unlikely, sorry....

Sorry, I meant couldn't.

ReputationRep:
    That's a pretty short trailer. IF they have started making it, they could use photos taken during production, but I still don't see it being realeased until at least Summer of 2005
    Where do you live?
    I haven't seen no trailer !

ReputationRep:
    Where do you live?
    I haven't seen no trailer !
    I haven't seen the trailer either. Wottabout Bob apparently did.

And judging by the double negative, you have too

ReputationRep:
    What they might've done to make the trailer is taken a bunch of people off the street, put them in a dim room, and taken pictures. I don't know how else they could've made it when they don't seem to have even started filming.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rinok12)
    no body talks to me
    :eek:
    ok there is no info im starting to give up on the af movie ( no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    but i wont because im a real fan/]
    thats because no1 likes u anymore, rinok. lol, j/k. wottabout, did u really see the trailer. now i am going to surf the net for news. no1's gonna be able to get me off the comp till i see some concrete proof. wish me luck finding some stuff!!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.