Turn on thread page Beta

In Praise of Sinn Féin watch

Announcements

(Original post by zippyRN)
    your self defintion on this site proves that support bigotry, the Sect you align yourself with is well known for it's bigotry and tolerance of criminal activty among it's ranks whether Irish republican terrorists or the perverts and abusers in the priesthood.
    Don't you understand English?

Have you got any posts I've made to support your accusations? You haven't...and I know this because I've not penned any such posts...and if you keep persisting in your lies I'll report you to the moderation team for both abusive harassment and incitement to religious intolerance.

Now go away and stop bothering me if you don't want to risk permanent exclusion from TSR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn)
    Don't you understand English?

Have you got any posts I've made to support your accusations? You haven't...and I know this because I've not penned any such posts...and if you keep persisting in your lies I'll report you to the moderation team for both abusive harassment and incitement to religious intolerance.

Now go away and stop bothering me if you don't want to risk permanent exclusion from TSR.

Again with the mind-boggling threats born of a rather impressive inferiority complex.

Yawn love, you're not special.

ReputationRep:
    OK, let's completely cut out the personal attacks and flaming. Debate civilly about the topic in hand or don't post.

Thank you, Uni.

ReputationRep:
    You'll appreciate it is hard to be civil to people who make no apology for supporting an organisation strongly linked to one which has committed acts of terror on both sides of the water, murdered, tortured, kidnapped, extorted and maimed hundreds, and responsible for the deaths and permanent injuries of many of my predecessors. One that even now still has members who have the innocent blood on their hands. The actions of the British forces sent in to restore order are immaterial, and of little relevance - there is no excuse for the actions of the IRA and it's political wing, Sinn Fein.

There, I've said my piece as civilly as possible, this will be my last post on this thread. I refuse to get drawn out by any more terrorist apologists or republicans who seek only to further their own violent, deluded cause. The world has moved on, and we have moved with it. It's just a shame there are certain lower elements of society that haven't, and seek to open old wounds. I wouldn't urine the lot of you out if you were on fire.

ReputationRep:
    I appreciate that debates often get heated and sometimes out of hand. This is why there are moderators who can step in and calm you all down. Sometimes the point comes when you have to simply walk away from the discussion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UniOfLife)
    I appreciate that debates often get heated and sometimes out of hand. This is why there are moderators who can step in and calm you all down. Sometimes the point comes when you have to simply walk away from the discussion realise your point of view is utterly unsubstantiated and run away to cry like a little girl.

Corrected.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.