Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahul.10)
    Blenheim is fully booked, so there are more "blenheimers" out there, wonder where they're hiding :confused: What room you in?
    Haha yeah room 053!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kginge)
    heyy i'm also doing FCP, add me on fb Katie Ford would be great to get to know people on my course before we go!
    hey not sure which katie you are lol, so just private messaged you my fb link can't wait to start!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JodehBaker)
    Well on my ucas it says three but thats because I accidently put the wrong code ....
    i want to do four really

how about you?
    Haha damnnn.

I'm doing 4 as long as i can get a placement for the 3rd year i've heard they're hard to get.

What language you going to do?

ReputationRep:
    I feel old, I would have been in this thread 4 years ago when I first came to Trent, now I'm a boring post grad guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justiceisjust)
    I'm gutted that I missed the accomodation on the NTU site.
    Ah well I guess.

http://www.accommodationforstudents....phs.asp?id=249 what do you think of this?
    that looks soooooo much nicer than any of ntu halls, plus loads of freshers missed out on ntu accomadation so there will be plenty of freshers in private accomadation.... you sould book it, NOW!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lydia28)
    There are no residences available at all! Even on clifton campus! Can anyone recommend any private accommodation or is there any one else looking at private accommodation?
    I'm in the same boat! Just booked a room here:

http://www.mansionstudent.co.uk/loca...accommodation/

Looks well better than NTU accommodation.

ReputationRep:
    Im just staying in Peverall havent decided which flat yet, waiting till can pay the deposit on friday pay day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becca_0)
    hey, booked a room on the ground floor at Simpsons. anyone else going there?
    Im hoping to study Fashion Communication and Promotion, will it be a bit of a trek to get there?
    can't believe how quickly the accommodation went!
    Hiya im on the ground floor at simpsons too, my rooms 0704 I think? The rooms went so quickly I just panicked into clicking one haha. Im taking Fashion & Textile management so similar choices

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tricky_Tree)
    I feel old, I would have been in this thread 4 years ago when I first came to Trent, now I'm a boring post grad guy
    why boring?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bexo)
    just click on pay and it should come up with the payment plan options, like you can pay it in installments or pay it all in one go. I almost lost my accom cos of it haha, so do it quick :P I would ring them if its still playing up tho xxx
    Isnt the payment plan just for unconditionals at the moment??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jordanhalliwell)
    Haha damnnn.

I'm doing 4 as long as i can get a placement for the 3rd year i've heard they're hard to get.

What language you going to do?
    oo really? I'm sure you'll get one, even if you have to fight people for it :P

i am going to do german but not sure from what level because I did it up to GCSE and remember a fair bit so I dont know whether to start from beginner or not.

What language are you doing ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyLMWesson)
    im doing this!
    yayay! at least i can put my mind at rest now :')
    whereabouts are you staying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JodehBaker)
    oo really? I'm sure you'll get one, even if you have to fight people for it :P

i am going to do german but not sure from what level because I did it up to GCSE and remember a fair bit so I dont know whether to start from beginner or not.

What language are you doing ?
    Haha oh i will indeed.

I was thinking German! oooo get you. Originally was thinking chinese but flapping it now as its meant to be proper hard.

Where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ironandwine)
    yayay! at least i can put my mind at rest now :')
    whereabouts are you staying?
    Im staying in Sandby What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone book Hampden ? Mine is 3rd floor, room 154

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pia Dang)
    Anyone book Hampden ? Mine is 3rd floor, room 154

i did third floor room 181

ReputationRep:
    Haha oh i will indeed.

I was thinking German! oooo get you. Originally was thinking chinese but flapping it now as its meant to be proper hard.

Where are you from?
    German is where its at! However Chinese would be very impressive.

I am from Sevenoaks in Kent, near Tunbridge Wells. How about you ?

ReputationRep:
    Haha i'm working for a German company as we speak so maybe you're right

Woaaaaa that's miiiiiiiles away:eek:

I'm from Ormskirk just by Liverpoooool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliceee)
    im doing theatre design
    yey! where you staying?

ReputationRep:
    Haha i'm working for a German company as we speak so maybe you're right

Woaaaaa that's miiiiiiiles away:eek:

I'm from Ormskirk just by Liverpoooool
    Haha! which company is it ?

Yeah its like a 3 hour drive to Nottingham from home so I am praying I don't forget anything when I move in (no doubt it will be something important like my phone or underwear ..)

Liverpooool very nice!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.