Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yahh I'm in!
    Architecture at Emmanuel Anyone else for either?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anttooking)
    http://www.admin.cam.ac.uk/offices/a...tion2/2_7.html

There is some info at the bottom of that page. Good luck.
    Thanks It doesn't look so bad really... well, I'll see!

ReputationRep:
    I'm in to study Vet Med at Queens'. Got 4 A*'s and needed A*AA. I'm so so happy and relieved, looking forward to October!

ReputationRep:
    4A*'s. Hello Christ's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninadakash)
    Yay, I'm in for Spanish and Russian at Jesus
    I can hardly believe it's true, needed AAAB, got A*A*A*A, I'm pretty ecstatic, congratulations everyone
    Niiiiice, you're like me but three years later and with better grades :p: Feeling prepared for Russian?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninadakash)
    Erm...not at all really
    I've been going over the basics but I was prepared to not get in, so I didn't want to get too attatched...I'm just going to do as much as possible from now until I go, I think!
    Seriously, do the chapters they set, you will be much advantaged Congratulations again!

ReputationRep:
    A*A*A*AA!! So proud of myself! Well done you guys! And good luck to everyone who missed out by a few marks, I'm sure things will work out, everything happens for a reason. See lots of you next year (and by next year I mean OCTOBER, so close!) I'm a St John's Vet by the way. (Love how I can say I AM and not I hopefully am) Woooo!! SO EXCITED BEEN SHAKING ALL DAY! Party time :ymca:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomU)
    Woohoo! Another Hughesian!

Congratulations, looks like I'll be meeting you at the end of September!
    Yeah, the oldies college! What are you reading?

ReputationRep:
    A satisfying A*A*AA. See you in October.

:pierre:

ReputationRep:
    So excited for October!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    A*A*A*A - WOW I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo surprised! CAMBRIDGE I AM COMING!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steve_hall)
    Yeah, the oldies college! What are you reading?
    Will be reading law. Haha, oldies college! I prefer to say mature I still get asked for ID on occasion at 26 years old, so I apparently still look reasonably youthful!

There aren't all that many hughesians around TSR, there is a Facebook group for us though, although most of the people on there are pgce students rather than undergrads! If you're on Facebook let me know by pm and I'll send you an invite to the group!

(Original post by TomU)
      Will be reading law. Haha, oldies college! I prefer to say mature I still get asked for ID on occasion at 26 years old, so I apparently still look reasonably youthful!

There aren't all that many hughesians around TSR, there is a Facebook group for us though, although most of the people on there are pgce students rather than undergrads! If you're on Facebook let me know by pm and I'll send you an invite to the group!
      I know a Hughesian lawyer...

(Original post by jjarvis)
      :wavey:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by TomU)

I have a friend who begins her MBA at Hughes this October as well!

ReputationRep:
      Philosophy at Magdalene pre-fresher

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by indifferencepersonified)
      4A*'s. Hello Christ's
      Another fellow 'Christ-ian'
      What subject are you going to be reading and on a scale of 1-10 how excited are you right now...loool

ReputationRep:
      A*A*A*A so am in for Medicine at Trinity! So excitedddddd

ReputationRep:
      A*A*A for English at Selwyn Over the moon.

ReputationRep:
      Theology and religious studies (fairly obvious from my name!) at Fitzwilliam with a choral scholarship!!!! YIPPPEEEE

ALSO, anyone know when we get our '@cam' email addresses?
      ALSSSOOO, now have to choose accommodation - dya think paying extra for an en suite is worth it? Personally, I think not....

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by rosietheology)
      Theology and religious studies (fairly obvious from my name!) at Fitzwilliam with a choral scholarship!!!! YIPPPEEEE

ALSO, anyone know when we get our '@cam' email addresses?
      ALSSSOOO, now have to choose accommodation - dya think paying extra for an en suite is worth it? Personally, I think not....
      Congratualtions! From the pack of freshers stuff that arrived today there is a leaflet about IT MAtters and we should get our email addresses in September.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.