Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    I'm not going to say anything but I'm going to tell you that I am judging so hard right now.
    Don't judge! Appreciate! They are fun games!

Haha I play sims from time to time, but those people are soooo needy. When I leave them for a few days, they pee their pants and expect me to clean it up, so i leave them. I also have virtual families, ma gahd, they always die on me.
    Oh and when I'm on facebook I play Itgirl, i wont even tell you the problems with that, or you guys will exile me from this forum. Lololol

Posted from TSR Mobile I decided it is better to scream. Silence is the real crime against humanity. - Russian Writer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hype en Ecosse)
    LoL is free!? I had no idea...I've always wanted to play it, but have spent all my time saying there's no point buying it when I doubt my computer can run it.

I miss the MLG H3 glory days. The pros were so exciting to watch. :moon:
    Yup - completely free! It's not graphic intensive either; you can play with integrated graphics cards, just play on Low settings in graphics xD
    I like the cartoony look

(Original post by Elm Tree)
    I was young :emo: Like 4 years old
    (Original post by Jina)

Haha I play sims from time to time, but those people are soooo needy. When I leave them for a few days, they pee their pants and expect me to clean it up, so i leave them. I also have virtual families, ma gahd, they always die on me.
    Oh and when I'm on facebook I play Itgirl, i wont even tell you the problems with that, or you guys will exile me from this forum. Lololol

Posted from TSR Mobile I decided it is better to scream. Silence is the real crime against humanity. - Russian Writer
    :no:

Still judging, Lol #1 game

ReputationRep:
    Watching Jerry Springer show fights is always funny :rofl:
    haha I love that show! When they ring the boxing bell and the fights commence it's brilliant. It was once voted the 'Worst Show on Earth' So they put it in their opening titles!

ReputationRep:
    Club Penguin is better than every other online game (bar maybe Happy Wheels )
    GO ON JUDGE ME!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)

hAHAA I went on that a few months ago for the first time in a few years, on the Original massive XBOX, it was hilarious. They're all so needy!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    GO ON JUDGE ME!
    Happy wheels is epic. :awesome: We used to do races to see who could complete Speed Bridge the fastest.

Bet you'll never beat my time.

ReputationRep:
    LOOOL what is this show?!

There was this lady who said she worked at Wall mart, but she was really a prostitute She told his husband and he was like "That's cool, if you stop I'll take care of you." Then she had another secret, she told him that she was actually born A MAN!Next thing you know the husband is jumping on her and beating her up! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aurorae)
    Happy wheels is epic. :awesome: We used to do races to see who could complete Speed Bridge the fastest.

Bet you'll never beat my time.
    I can guarantee I wouldn't

ReputationRep:
    LOOOL what is this show?!

There was this lady who said she worked at Wall mart, but she was really a prostitute She told his husband and he was like "That's cool, if you stop I'll take care of you." Then she had another secret, she told him that she was actually born A MAN!Next thing you know the husband is jumping on her and beating her up! :eek:
    You think that's bad?

ReputationRep:
    GO ON JUDGE ME!
    Trust me! Club Penguin was amazing! Haha ahh memories, tis a shame I forgot my password. My puffles were dons, never left my side! All those costumed people made me jealous though.

hahaha Sims is just wrong sometimes....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Yup - completely free! It's not graphic intensive either; you can play with integrated graphics cards, just play on Low settings in graphics xD
    I like the cartoony look

:no:

Still judging, Lol #1 game
    :'( What ever will I do with Bude's disapproval?! Go on, dish out your secrets! Bet you have an account on stardoll. Haha Itgirl is all good if you can get a boyfriend and he pays for everything, otherwise you're poor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Trust me! Club Penguin was amazing! Haha ahh memories, tis a shame I forgot my password. My puffles were dons, never left my side! All those costumed people made me jealous though.

create a new one! I want to go on just to see how it's changed. I got banned because I went everywhere and couldn't find any other penguins so I said "Where the hell are you?" and got banned

ReputationRep:
    You think that's bad?
    Oo I like the fights. ..but wtf :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Good afternoon

ReputationRep:
    create a new one! I want to go on just to see how it's changed. I got banned because I went everywhere and couldn't find any other penguins so I said "Where the hell are you?" and got banned
    Awwee poor lonely Elm Tree! Remind me at around 8pm, I intend to get some work done today! I had some cool stuff on my old account though!

ReputationRep:
    x
    'murrica

(Original post by Jina)
    :'( What ever will I do with Bude's disapproval?! Go on, dish out your secrets! Bet you have an account on stardoll. Haha Itgirl is all good if you can get a boyfriend and he pays for everything, otherwise you're poor.

Oh no, you found out my secret! What's even worse is that I pretended I was a girl so some white knight would come and pay for all my stuff
    I'm such a bad person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)

:rofl::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    All about Rugby fights.

ReputationRep:
    But Dre day only meant Eazy's Pay day!

ReputationRep:
    Just Realised Club Penguin delete your account if you don't use it for 90 days, and there isn't any other way? :hmmm:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.