Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pkozman)
    Does anyone know how an offer looks if you take extra subjects? Ex. Would predicted AAAA be offered just AAAb or AAAA?
    You're not usually required to get an A in your fourth subject (it will most likely be a C that they ask for), although I have heard some people being asked for an E or a B

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mao127)
    Hey! UWC SEA? Dover?
    YES!! How'd you guess????

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrAli786)

Congrats ! Did you just get now ? As it's quite late
    Yep came through at about 10.30pm

ReputationRep:
    I'm in year 12 but I was wondering how big kcl is on GCSEs cos mine were good but not amaaazing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubblygummy)
    Yep came through at about 10.30pm
    10.30 pm?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ojj_12)
    I'm in year 12 but I was wondering how big kcl is on GCSEs cos mine were good but not amaaazing.
    The only GCSE requirements they state is that you need at least a B in maths and English language. To be honest, I think most applicants do have a lot of A grades, but there have been people with one or two Cs who have got interviews (the Cs being extra non-core subjects). But the whole thing isn't entirely dependent on GCSEs - you also need a good UKCAT score, work experience, and AS grades are really important too, so don't underestimate the L6 workload!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chihuahua_95)
    Well done!! I'm so excited to come to Kings too! I just hope I get the grades. Seriously, it's like one hurdle after another!! Anyways, my interview went pretty horribly as well I thought they hated me! bad cop, moderate cop style questioning it was brutal! Is Kings your first choice?
    Yeah it is my first choice! mhmm but at least it isn't as bad as some offers my friend has a cambridge **A offer which I'm kinda jealous but on the other hand very much not of

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, my rejection came through last thursay. I guess it was a fun (or not so fun) 7 weeks waiting for some post-interveiw response.I guess I don't have any need to hang around this thread any longer.

I was gutted when I saw the rejection but I have an interview with Barts on Tuesday and one with Warwick in March so I still have a chance.

I hope you guys hear some good news

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnJuM218)
    Hey guys, my rejection came through last thursay. I guess it was a fun (or not so fun) 7 weeks waiting for some post-interveiw response.I guess I don't have any need to hang around this thread any longer.

I was gutted when I saw the rejection but I have an interview with Barts on Tuesday and one with Warwick in March so I still have a chance.

I hope you guys hear some good news
    Really sorry to hear man. Did kings ask u to upload passport before their rejection. Anyway gd luck for rest of interviews

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by buvraj)
    Really sorry to hear man. Did kings ask u to upload passport before their rejection. Anyway gd luck for rest of interviews
    I really can't say. When I went to the interview I asked the lady at the desk what I should do with my documents as she didn't take the photocopies. She told me to send them on the myapplication page, so King's has had them since my interview so I can't say if they ask for them before rejections anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I really can't say. When I went to the interview I asked the lady at the desk what I should do with my documents as she didn't take the photocopies. She told me to send them on the myapplication page, so King's has had them since my interview so I can't say if they ask for them before rejections anyway.
    Sorry to hear that..I wish you you all the best with your application.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When do King's interview til? I haven't heard anything back yet and I was wondering when I should give up hope of getting an interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doctoreleanor)
    When do King's interview til? I haven't heard anything back yet and I was wondering when I should give up hope of getting an interview?
    They say on their website that they usually interview til April

ReputationRep:
    When scanning in/bringing in certificates, did you guys bring in & scan all your certificates for every subject? They weren't very specific about what certificates they wanted, so I'm assuming they want them all? Ie GCSE for every subject, AS, A2 and music stuff too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovelycup7)
    When scanning in/bringing in certificates, did you guys bring in & scan all your certificates for every subject? They weren't very specific about what certificates they wanted, so I'm assuming they want them all? Ie GCSE for every subject, AS, A2 and music stuff too?
    Have got an interview or already had it?

ReputationRep:
    How did your interview go?

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyone who was interviewed on the 12th of Dec still not heard back? I know some people from this date have been given an offer, feels like im the only one left which is quite worrying

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lulib)
    10.30 pm?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I do 4 A2s and my offer is just AAA (including chemistry and biology) with of mention of my 4th Hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lulib)
    10.30 pm?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0612)
    Have got an interview or already had it?
    Got one coming up

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.